Oh Que!

Holy catshit Catwoman, I go to bed come home from a hard half morning's work and it's up to page 4 already.

And who was saying it wouldn't get past 3 or 4 posts?:)

(looks at Jezzi)

*flutters my eyelashes all innocentish*

I cannot believe the popularity of this thread. I believe it's saying bugger all but it's getting post after post.

:confused:

Oh please! Ya all are just trying to make me feel good....and on the GO even

Hey . if you wanna kill this thread, I guess it's possible. I won't miss it lol :D

You might consider it before the trolls find it and completely destroy it. However, if they do come, we could also feed them! :devil:

Last edited:
What are food scraps???

You don't know?

clue, when you've finished eating, say a steak, the bone might be on your plate (assuming it's a T-bone - still with me? questions will be asked later to check your comprehension ahem - , so what do you do with the bone? Bin it, right?

Throw it out? No, keep it to FEED THE TROLLS!

I guess we have a rival thread - the "I love the feel of olive oil all over my ass" started by
parodyluvr75

Perhaps we all could go out and crash that party.;)

Ummm. What?

Why are you in China? Are you from China?

Do I have to explain everything to you?

see we are on this thread. Right? It's like a room, perhaps a room with a gathering of people swapping lines with each other, right?

So..over there ---------------------> is another room with another party happening. I was suggesting we all go over (those of us who are chatting here) and crash it. Crash = invade.

However, we might appear to the usual crew in there that we are a group of invading trolls, rabbiting on about stuff that is not relevant to their thread. So (yaen) I guess we'd have to talk about the joys of olive oil on our asses or as I say 'arses'.

I am in China because I choose to be. Um no, I am not from China; I am not Chinese, nor will I ever be even if I live all my life here, which I am destined to do, having married a lovely Chinese woman (if you peruse my profile you will know).

:D

Last edited:
Do I have to explain everything to you?

see we are on this thread. Right? It's like a room, perhaps a room with a gathering of people swapping lines with each other, right?

So..over there ---------------------> is another room with another party happening. I was suggesting we all go over (those of us who are chatting here) and crash it. Crash = invade.

I am in China because I choose to be. Um no, I am not from China; I am not Chinese, nor will I ever be even if I live all my life here, which I am destined to do, having married a lovely Chinese woman (if you peruse my profile you will know).

I don't like to stalk people, sorry. I will do my homework better next time BEFORE I ask such a silly question.

I don't like to stalk people, sorry. I will do my homework better next time BEFORE I ask such a silly question.

lol..all I meant was that we go and join their thread! And it wasn't silly, are you deadpan serious? Or stifling a giggle?

lol..all I meant was that we go and join their thread! And it wasn't silly, are you deadpan serious? Or stifling a giggle?

Gives you *the look* no, not that look, the other "the look"....

Oh and I edited my previous post..maybe you missed it.. **(yaen) = (yawn)

I think I missed a lot.

Who is minding this thread?

Hello!!!!!

Anyone in there?

Shirking your duties?

Jezz revoked my priveledges so I'm off trolling other threads.

I did no such thing!!!

Back