Not so Happily After (Closed)

Lilly whimpered when suddenly the tail vanished from her, for a split moment she made a very weak attempt at reaching for it. The attempt also halted upon hearing his instructions and without much hesitation she sensually crawled over to him. Very slowly, her hands slid up his thighs and rested where they can be seen to prove she won't touch herself.

The upper half of her body lowered to lick from his cum soaked balls, along the underside slowly as she looked up for approval. Unlike Alstromeria being greedy and eagerly sucking away at the cock, Lilly is more sensual, almost as if seducing and worshiping while she licked him clean. Her ass remained high in the air for his pleasure and he can see it squirming a little with a desire to be touched, though she didn't beg for it.

Lilly didn't want to stop licking and sucking, even when every inch was now clean. Her little mouth seemed to be making love to the massive treat in front of her.
 
He smiled as he watched her crawl towards him, spreading his legs to give her better access. He shivered with pleasure as her tongue began lapping at his sac as she did as she was told. He was growling with pleasure as he watched her clean his shaft with only her tongue. By the time she had him cleaned, he was fully erected once more.

He let her continue for a few more moments before running a large hand over her wiggling ass.

"On your back and Tess."
 
Salvia drifted off momentarily with a little smile playing on her lips. Alstromeria laid on the floor licking the cum off her fingers, cleaning herself up while watching Lilly play with him.

Lilly struggled to keep holding back for him, reluctantly she folded her wings so she could roll onto her back and spread her legs wide for him. Out of habit with her sisters, she reached down with delicate fingers and spread the wet folds apart, showing him the twitching clit. This action also made her blush and this time she couldn't keep eye contact as her head turned to the side.

"She's never exposed herself like that in front of a male. We have been trying to break her of being ashamed of showing off like that, though, she still gets that beautiful tint of red every time."

After Alstromeria spoke, Lilly just about closed her legs quickly and the fight to keep them open is clear as day. The comment also made the redness darker in her cheeks, reaching down to her chest.

The shame and embarrassment only added to the aroused state she is in, the battle to keep her eyes open was lost at this point, to embarrassed of what he is seeing. This position is worse for her because, unlike kneeling where very little can be seen, this position allowed the viewer the full sight of her charms.
 
He chuckled softly for a moment hearing Savia's talk about her sister. He could tell Lilly was trying so hard for him, and the redness of her skin made it even more incredible.

"Perhaps I should come by more often to help. Slii Lilly."

He didn't the the fairies would mind at all to have him around more often, but that was for another time. Now, it was a time to enjoy what the fairies had to offer.
 
The other sisters smiled at the idea of playing with him more, listening to their sweet Lilly filling the room with her waited climax. The juices flowed freely from the spread lips, her tight little hole pulsing with so much need, the little nub ached and begged for attention.

Salvia moved to where she was half on the floor and half on the couch, working her way to Lilly and kissed her. The kiss swallowed the whimpers of instant climax that followed the first. Lilly's head was swimming with such lust that without realizing it, her legs started closing with her hands still trapped between them, seeking for more attention. He can see that a couple of her fingers slipped deeply into the seeping hole while she kissed her sister.
 
He watched the two fairies for a moment before moving into action. He placed his hands on Lilly's legs before pushing them back open. Keeping her legs wide for a moment, he pulled her fingers from her dripping pussy. He moved into position so his large tip was against her exposed nether lips.

He growled deeply as he pushed into the tight fairy, feeling her squeeze his length tightly. He pushed into her as far as he could, only burying half of himself into her. His hands laid on her thighs as he began stroking in and out her slowly and deeply, growling louder.
 
Lilly broke the kiss gasping sharply as he stretched and filled her. Even his tail didn't fill her the same way, unlike a cock it was thin at the tip and grew thicker. This.... this was massive and thick from the start and she came so hard, arching her back sharply with every nerve he touched.

Salvia grinned when seeing the outline of his cock in her belly and it amazed her that anyone can be so big. With the sharp talons that were still on her fingers, she traced the outline hard enough to leave a red trail, light enough to not break skin. This left Lilly squirming and writhing against him clearly enjoying the sensations of being so filled.

"More.... Please.... Master... fuck me.... hard... make me scream for you Master..."
 
He chuckle-growled seeing Salvia use her clawed fingers on Lilly to tease her. He kept Lilly's leg spread wide so she couldn't move around while he fucked her.

"With pleasure."

He growled louder as he drove harder and faster into the begging fairy, making her whole body bounce with the impacts. His tail whipped around to wrap around Salvia's waist, falling down between her legs.
 
Lilly's eyes grew wide for a split moment at the sudden pounding, feeling how it hit the inner most wall that seemed to barely protect her womb. The shock didn't last long at all before her eyes rolled shut and her screams did feel the room. Both sisters pinned her arms down, giving her a more helpless sensation while smiling at him.

Lilly couldn't stop squirting all over the place, soaking him with her scent and juices with the prolonged orgasm. Each thrust rubbed up against the swollen clit, causing the orgasms to increase one after another.

Salvia squirmed slightly when his tail wrapped around her, grinning at how it snaked in between her legs. Though she could easily be done after what he did to her, this told her that he was far from being done with her. However, she had to wonder if Lilly would last another round after this hard pounding.
 
His growls of pleasure fill d the room as he continued to pound into the now helpless fairy. He enjoyed watching the sisters pin Lilly on the floor so she couldn't move, feeling her thrash beneath him as she orgasmed, despite them. His hands tightened on Lilly's thighs as he was driven closer to climax with each passing moment.

It wasn't much longer before he was swelling with that tight fairy tunnel, stretching her further. With a roar, he slammed into her as he filled her with his hot seed. Like Alstromeria, he pulled out halfway through his release, splashing over Lilly's pinned body.

After a moment to catch his breathe, he was ready to go again. He released Lilly to grab Salvia and haul her over in front of him. He left her in the position of all fours over the panting Lilly, his tail wrapped around her waist.

"Your turn, little fairy slut."

He grinned for a moment as he poised his tip at Salvia's dripping pussy before growling as he pushed into her tight little body.
 
Lilly felt so empty when he pulled free from her and though she could have gone a little longer, she did savor the hot seed that bathed every inch of her exhausted body. Salvia squealed at the rush of being put into position for him, after watching both her sisters, her pussy is more than ready to feel what they did. She looked down towards the sleeping, cum covered Lilly and licked what was on her face, groaning deeply at the taste of dragon seed. It is so much better than any other seed she has ever tasted in her life.

Salvia's sounds of pleasure sang through out the room, echoing off the walls when he began to stretch her open. Unlike her sisters however, she isn't used to having something so huge between her legs. It was more of a stretch and she tightly squeezed onto the thick length that filled her. Also, unlike her sisters, Salvia is capable of taking in a lot more than they were able to, almost every inch of the hard length disappeared into her tight tunnel.
 
He groaned deeply as he found one of the fairy sisters who could take all of him. His hands held tight on her slender hips in response to the sensation of her squeezing his shaft so tightly, his talons breaking her skin a little. He growled with pleasure as he bottomed out in her completely.

It wasn't but a few moments before he was thrusting hard and fast into Salvia, enjoying the sound of her cries of pleasure. His growls grew louder with each thrust, vibrating into the horny little fairy.
 
Alstromeria grinned while watching him pound into Salvia, enjoying her screaming orgasms. Though she slowly snuck around the three of then, crawling from behind him and between his legs. Taking the tip of his tail, she pushed it into Lilly and started to fuck her sister hard with the tail, keeping in time with his thrusts.

Within mere seconds both fairies were cumming and screaming out with more pleasure than they have ever known before. Salvia practically crushed Lilly's breasts with her own, letting the motion he made stimulate both their nipples as they were both being fucked.

Meanwhile, Alstromeria positioned herself enough to allow full access to his balls, without hesitation, her mouth wrapped around one of the heavy balls and began sucking on it. She would alternate between the two, while occasionally sneaking a few licks to her sisters clit, forcing her to squirt all over the place.

More than anything, her attention went to his sack mostly, cleaning off the previous cum from earlier and eagerly waiting to clean off the cum from this orgams. Alstromeria couldn't get enough of how he tasted, it is unlike anything she's ever had before.
 
He had noticed movement beneath him as Alstromeria crawled between his legs to use his tail on Lilly. He almost laughed, but he was enjoying the sweet pleasure from pounding into Salvia, and hearing the fairies cries of pleasure fill the air.

He growled louder as he felt Alstromeria began sucking on his sac, her warm mouth and breathe over his scaly skin. He closed his eyes for a moment before he growled louder as he drove harder and faster into Salvia. His hands gripped her hips tighter as the pleasure coursed through him, urging him onward.

It wasn't much longer before he hit his climax, his cock swelling within Salvia. He drive hard into her as he roared with pleasure. His hot dragon seed erupted hotly within her, filling the greedy fairy. Much like the other two, he pulled out as he sprayed the rest of his seed between Salvia and Lilly, coating them.

He panted softly as he remained sitting up, due to Alstromeria being between his legs, watching the fairies as he licked his lips, releasing Salvia from his tight grip.
 
Salvia screams bounced off the walls of the entire house as she came harder than she ever has in her life. Not only did he fill her to the very core, he pounded into her as if the world would end at any second. By the time he did finally cum, she couldn't scream anymore and only breathless gasps poured from her.

Both Lilly and Salvia laid sprawled out on the floor, barely conscious with a smile of pure bliss and thrived in the after glow of it all. Alstromeria cleaned him off really well before moving out from between his legs, leaving his tail stuffed in Lilly's twitching pussy. Though she didn't say anything as she crawled over to the chair and let him relax if he wanted to.

All three fairies were very content, though Alstromeria did have her fingers lazily teasing her clit with her legs spread apart. Both Salvia and Lilly pretty much crashed where they laid, with Saliva still on top of Lilly.
 
He leaned back for a moment as he gathered himself once more, watching the three fairies around him. He chuckled softly seeing that he had wore two of them out and the third was trying to calm herself.

"Mmm..that was quite nice. The first time I've had three very horny fairies at once."

He moved from the floor to the couch, stretching out a bit. He watched Alstromeria play with herself for a few moments before closing his eyes.

"Did you enjoy it Alstromeria?"
 
Alstromeria smiled brightly at his remarks while playing with herself for another moment or two before getting up to tend the fire and draping a blanket over the shivering sisters. Also rolling Salvia off of Lilly a little so the poor thing can breathe.

"Yes, I did enjoy that very much. Though, I'm pretty greedy and it takes quite a bit to put in the state they are in."

Once the sisters were taken care of she refreshed the glasses with fresh, cold drinks and offered him the second one before sitting back down in her chair.

"Unlike my sisters here, I like it in my ass, but I think you'd be a bit much for me to handle. Not to mention, you are probably pretty worn out from all that traveling."

Alstromeria kept touching herself, mostly caressing over her belly and breasts as she relaxed and watched the fire grow with the fresh wood. Even though she could easily take more, she was also pretty content and could sleep just as easily.

"What will happen with us when take control of Queen Ariel and the castle of the seas? Will you wish to keep us by your side?"
 
He chuckled softly as he watched Alstromeria take care of her sisters, his tail slipping from Lilly for the time being. He took the offered glass and sipped it for a few moments.

He was quiet for a few moments as he watched her in the chair, thinking about her questions.

"Very good questions to ask. I do already have plans in mind on what I will do, since I am stuck here. However, I do not see why I could not include you and your sisters in my plans. After all, my magic is limited and it seems that having fairy magic by my side would help things go so much further."

He grinned and drained his glass before setting it aside.

"Yes, I will want you three by my side as well. However, I'm sure you've already come to the conclusion that I am planning on taking more than just the Kingdom of the Sea, since you did ask me to help with your current King and Queen."
 
Alstromeria thought about the things he said while caressing herself lazily, being touched is something she thrives on and never could enough of. The fire started showing a few visions that indicated he would be able to accomplish such things and could easily change these lands for the better. Though she shrugged a little and looked over at Salvia sleeping peacefully.

You are a dragon which thrives on treasure. Having a few kingdoms under your wings wouldn't surprise me. Though, between you and me, Queen Aerial is a treasure worth having. Queen Belle.... well... She's become quite the slut and has lost quite a bit of respect over the last couple of years. At least everyone adores Queen Ariel."

She sighed at the thoughts of the Kings and slight hint of hatred flashed in her rusty colored eyes just before turning her gaze back to the fire. Naturally the fairies were powerless to do anything on their own, yet with a dragon by their side, the Beast just might get what he deserves after everything he has done.

"I don't much care what you do to King Eric. He is one of the more prissy Kings there is. But the King Beast...... He needs to pay for what he did to....."

Alstromeria felt the anger growing within her and her wings were turning a deep red before she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. Slowly she calmed herself down, shaking her head as she came out of the nightmarish flashback.

"Forgive me... you didn't need to see that. I guess the memories are still pretty painful to think about."

She stretched out in the chair and yawned, though instead of curling up she stood up again and finished off her drink before looking at him with a half hearted smile.

"I think I need some fresh air, you are welcome to join me. Can even take a dip in the lake and wash up a little if you like."

With that she proceeded to quietly walk outside without looking back to see if he was following or not.
 
He sipped his drink silently as he watched the images in the fire and listened to Alstromeria speak. He chuckled softly for a moment.

"A Queen, no matter how much of a slut she is, still has her uses. And I believe I've come to understand stand how valuable Queen Ariel is."

He raised an eye ridge for a moment at the fairy's sudden change into a scary look but he didn't comment. He didn't need to know everything just yet, everything would be revealed in due time. Her mention of a dip did sound appealing for the moment. He watched her head out before finishing off his drink.

He stood up from the couch, looking down at Lilly and Salvia for a moment. He soon picked each of them up gently, carrying them into their bedroom where he placed them under the covers. Once that was done, he made his way outside looking for the lake.

It didn't take him long to find it, seeing Alstromeria already there. He joined her, sliding into the cool water.

"I placed your sisters in your bed already."
 
Lilly whimpered softly at being picked up and clinged onto him as he carried them both. Once they were both in bed, instantly snuggled against each other with Salvia protectively wrapping her arms around Lilly. Though they never fully woke, their little smiles remained as sweet dreams filled them.

Alstromeria went straight to the lake wondering what life with a dragon King would be like, thinking of how he wished to keep them by his side. However, those thoughts also lead back how King Beast said such things only to betray them in the end. Her trust barely held on a string when it came to such promises.

His voice broke through the many thoughts and she smiled up at him.

"Thank you. I normally just leave them on the floor."

She gave a little laugh while watching him entering the water. Realizing that she is staring at him, admiring how the fairy dust in the air illuminated his scales, her gaze tore away from and fidgeted with a leaf in the water. Even though he hadn't said anything about her sudden change in the cabin, she knew he had to be wondering about it.

"Do dragons betray those who are loyal them? If we were to stay by your side, as you wish of us to do......"

She paused a moment wondering just how to continue with the question, in reality there isn't another way of asking such things. He can feel just as much as see the hurt from being betrayed still clinging onto her from the past.

"Words are spoken now out of kindness and possibly respect. In time, after things are done and you get what you desire.... Will your words now remain the same? Or will they change and you end up hurting me and my sisters? That is how it happened with our King when he was cursed the first time."

Alstromeria wasn't quite sure of what she wanted to hear, even if he did answer, she won't know if it is truth or just something she would want to hear. In either case, the concern has been spoken and she couldn't take it back now, which caused her to curl up a little, hiding her face on her knees.

She didn't want to show this side of herself in front of him, the sudden change in attitude most likely would make him turn away and not want to deal with such drama. Yet, it is something she couldn't help either, his words simply made her think of when the Beast had spoken similar things and she didn't want to go through that again.

"I apologize.... you do not need to answer if you do not want to.... It's just we have been down a similar path before.... and I do not wish to see my sisters get hurt again is all."
 
He submerged himself up to his chin as he listened to her speak. The dragon was quiet as he pondered her words, thinking of the best way to answer her. He had never had to deal with such questions before, and this whole situation was a bit of a new one. It was a dragon's dream to have the run of his own territory, without the interference of another dragon.

"Loyalty does vary from dragon to dragon, so I cannot speak of my kind as a whole. However, a dragon's greed is never truly satisfied, so I really doubt I will ever truly have everything I want before I die."

He gave a bit of a chuckle at that.

"I have lived for nearly two centuries, and I plan on living just as many centuries as long, or perhaps longer. Unless I have a very good reason to destroy or damage what I gather as my treasure, be it land, gold, bloodline, mates, or anything else I find of value, I will take care of such things."

He ran his hands over his body beneath the water as he continued to speak.

"If you don't mind, might I ask how you were betrayed?"
 
After hearing him out, even gaze a slight smile that he couldn't see towards the chuckle he gave. It all did give her something to consider and think about, although his question made her pause for a moment. Of course he would ask such a question, who wouldn't and she knew it was coming considering the situation.

Eventually her wings lowered against her back and she couldn't bring herself to look up when she finally started speaking.

"To make a long story short. When the witch curse him the first time.... the three of us were punished for it. He felt as if were the ones that conspired against him and called for the witch. Yet, he knew we would never do such a thing, we have been in his life for most of his childhood."

She paused a moment, fighting back the emotions that were fighting just as hard to break free and for a moment she couldn't find her breath when it got trapped in her throat. Soon she started speaking again.

"Why do you think you were able to fully take Salvia? She was the one that received the harsher punishments, he took his anger out on her the most. Like you, he is too big for us and couldn't fit all the way so.... he broke the barrier that blocked him. The way he did it almost killed her. He gave me to his extremely perverted servants..... and Lilly... He is the reason she is afraid of men. He took her virginity out of rage as if it was nothing to him and left her chained up for anyone to use. Luckily he learned with Salvia that breaking the deepest barrier is a bad idea and saved Lilly from the same fate. He also made us drink a very painful potion that pretty much fixed us, none of us can never have a child because of him."

A shiver ran down her spine, reliving the painful memories and curled up a little tighter into her ball, hugging her knees.

"We were always there for him, we helped him through so many things and that was our reward for our loyalty.We have been hiding from him since then. A servant helped us escape."
 
He frowned as he listened to the story, nodding silently. Even he knew such treatment wasn't right for servants, the methods beyond cruel. He watched her actions, shaking his head gently.

After she was finished, he moved over to the fairy. He reached out and brought her close to him, just holding her.

"I understand why you hate him so. Such treatment isn't right at all. I will take care of this Beast and make sure things are put right. Do not worry little one."
 
Alstromeria fought with the tears for as long as possible up until she felt the comfort of his embrace, then she broke down. Little did he know that this is the first time after all these years that she did break from that experience. All these years of hiding behind masks and walls just suddenly came tearing down around her and she couldn't understand why. Which, in its own way, made her cry that much harder. For the first time since that experience, she had hope that the Beast will pay for what happened.

She didn't know how much time had passed, or how long he held her while she cried. She did know that after a while she couldn't cry any longer and her throat hurt because of it. After she calmed down a little, a little laugh snuck in there at the thought of how foolish she must look right now.

"Please forgive me... I didn't mean to ruin a perfect night for you. I must seem like a wreck to you now. One would think I would be over it by now.

Without leaving his arms, she splashed some water on her face in an attempt to regain herself a little. Though all that crying exhausted her and she couldn't stop shivering while her body started to calm down as well.

Just don't ask my sisters about what I said. Lilly most of all, she has come so far over the years. Tonight proved it, she doesn't need to be reminded of those days."
 
Back
Top