Ready for pleasure (m)

Mike4fun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Posts
1,595
Be gentle, but not too gentle ;-)(New pics added to the end)

Mike

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
 
Last edited:
Love it. Would love to ride that stick

I'm certain that would be hot, but only after I bring you to climax, at least once, with my mouth...then you may climb on top, let it slide deep into you as you lower yourself on to me..lean forward and grind your clit on my pubis as i nibble on your ear, your neck, your mouth and with each thrust, i pull your cheeks apart and guide you as we move together..

Mike
 
:rose: Thank you. Believe it or not, i'm a tad shy but will try take some nice photo's to post for your (pl) and my pleasure. Any requests?

:kiss:

Mike

HANDS HANDS HANDS...and chin. And hands. I have a hand fetish. BIG time.
 
I'm certain that would be hot, but only after I bring you to climax, at least once, with my mouth...then you may climb on top, let it slide deep into you as you lower yourself on to me..lean forward and grind your clit on my pubis as i nibble on your ear, your neck, your mouth and with each thrust, i pull your cheeks apart and guide you as we move together..

Mike
I sure I would love it!!
 
Good Moaning :kiss: stopped in for a visit & a peek:)

Good morning, unfortunately, I did not read the rules and my pic was removed.
Until i take some that are less...explicit, i'll gladly email it to you.

:devil:
 
You know you can post it if you host elsewhere...(for those of us that missed it the first time)

Ah, thank you. I'll look into that!

In the meantime, and to guage interest :) , here's a taste that i believe adheres to the rules.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top