Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• December 16 2012.jpg
    December 16 2012.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 173
And we like undressing you. :D

Mmmm, please do. :kiss: It's so sexy when a woman reaches in your pants to grab your hard penis and then slowly slides your pants down. As your shirt lifts up, she plants a trail of kisses as the skin is exposed. See? :D If it's sexy imagining it, it's much sexy doing it.

I'm losing patience with these pics. You know what I wanna see. :devil: You have such great legs.

Mmmm, please do. :kiss: It's so sexy when a woman reaches in your pants to grab your hard penis and then slowly slides your pants down. As your shirt lifts up, she plants a trail of kisses as the skin is exposed. See? :D If it's sexy imagining it, it's much sexy doing it.

I'm losing patience with these pics. You know what I wanna see. :devil: You have such great legs.

Mmm......:catroar:

You and many others! :cool:

Hey when are you going to get down to business and spread some holiday cheer!? :devil:

I know where I'd like to plant my kisses right now...

Ha ha tonight, but I'm not sure how far the pics go. :D

Do tell!:devil:

p.s your av is effin hot! ;) :catroar:

Last edited:
Ha ha tonight, but I'm not sure how far the pics go. :D

Do tell!:devil:

p.s your av is effin hot! ;) :catroar:

I'll tell you where they go: they go to showing me what I want to see. :devil: Oh yes, I'm a little impatient. ^_^ Can't be helped around someone so sexy.

Oh, it's no big deal really. Just every inch of your thighs, chest, abdomen, pussy...

Is it now? ;) If it's not making you wet, it's not hot enough. :( psst, pm ;)

Dayummmm

Very scared??? No....... very HOT & Sexy!!!!! (especially tht 1st pic of u on the stairs with ya head back -- instant erection!)

I'll tell you where they go: they go to showing me what I want to see. :devil: Oh yes, I'm a little impatient. ^_^ Can't be helped around someone so sexy.

Oh, it's no big deal really. Just every inch of your thighs, chest, abdomen, pussy...

Is it now? ;) If it's not making you wet, it's not hot enough. :( psst, pm ;)

You flatterer!

Oh yes!!

I'm wet. :p

Very scared??? No....... very HOT & Sexy!!!!! (especially tht 1st pic of u on the stairs with ya head back -- instant erection!)
Thank you & welcome to my thread. :)

I was only scared when I started my thread. ;)

Merry Christmas sweet sexy Me, and hope that Santa will be good to YOU, because your always GREAT AND YUMMY TO US.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back