I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi sweet me...i ended up with another pygmy goatgirlbaby sunday afternoon and she was very sick, has kept me busy....she has pneumonia but is doing somewhat better this evening, my cresteds are taking shifts takin care of her (if they had thumbs, they would probably feed her bottle to her also!:D) baby lazzy is a week old now, i took a picture today of her and the crested mama on shift (paige), wanted you to see them, paige weighs 5 pounds, i figure lazzy weighs maybe a pound and a half. i hope you are doing good honey, hope to see you soon....:heart::heart:

Last edited:
:D:D okay, looked down a few minutes ago and paige had gone out the doggiedoor and phoebe had taken over her shift.....this is all toooo cute!:heart::kiss:

Last edited:
hi sweet me...i ended up with another pygmy goatgirlbaby sunday afternoon and she was very sick, has kept me busy....she has pneumonia but is doing somewhat better this evening, my cresteds are taking shifts takin care of her (if they had thumbs, they would probably feed her bottle to her also!:D) baby lazzy is a week old now, i took a picture today of her and the crested mama on shift (paige), wanted you to see them, paige weighs 5 pounds, i figure lazzy weighs maybe a pound and a half. i hope you are doing good honey, hope to see you soon....:heart::heart:

OMG!! That is so gorgeous!!!
Will Lazzy be ok? :(

attachment.php

OMG!! That is so gorgeous!!!
Will Lazzy be ok? :(

attachment.php

isn't she just too cute??? i have her on the proper medicine and shots, shes taking her bottles real good for me, and everybody here is showering her with love and attention so i sure hope she will be okay....pneumonia leads to secondary problems normally, i am trying to give her the support she needs for that also....so hopefully.:heart:

isn't she just too cute??? i have her on the proper medicine and shots, shes taking her bottles real good for me, and everybody here is showering her with love and attention so i sure hope she will be okay....pneumonia leads to secondary problems normally, i am trying to give her the support she needs for that also....so hopefully.:heart:

Aww....Poor Lazzy, give her a kiss from me :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back