Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

I don't mind, but you know it can make things awkward when you're among friends ... :)

and what exactly do you have in mind?!

Doesn't it depend on who the friends are, Temptress? Oh, and, of course, never with family around.

Not sure I had anything in mind exactly. Mostly just teasing and fishing for your reaction. I'm open for your suggestions if you have any, Temptress.

xoxoxo

Rose

Doesn't it depend on who the friends are, Temptress? Oh, and, of course, never with family around.

Not sure I had anything in mind exactly. Mostly just teasing and fishing for your reaction. I'm open for your suggestions if you have any, Temptress.

xoxoxo

Rose

I don't think the friends mind, but their wives do ... ;)

I'll have to give it some thought!

Black stockings continued

I think I've replied to all comments since I shared the first photo from this series. If I omitted anyone it wasn't intentional. Send me a gentle prod and I'll correct any omission.

Your responses have been quite generous. So here is the next in the series:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzd4g9yfhvcxlhn/6888601916_0f07be5704_o - Copy.jpg

I hope you won't find the scratches too distracting or detract from your enjoyment of this photo. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Rose

I don't think the friends mind, but their wives do ... ;)

I'll have to give it some thought!

And I always thought women on your side of the pond were much more relaxed and accepting about such things, Temptress. You've deflated one of my balloons.

I expect you to hit upon something much more imaginative and exciting than I ever could. I can't wait to learn what it is.

Rose

I think I've replied to all comments since I shared the first photo from this series. If I omitted anyone it wasn't intentional. Send me a gentle prod and I'll correct any omission.

I hope you won't find the scratches too distracting or detract from your enjoyment of this photo. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Rose

Gorgeous!

And I always thought women on your side of the pond were much more relaxed and accepting about such things, Temptress. You've deflated one of my balloons.

I expect you to hit upon something much more imaginative and exciting than I ever could. I can't wait to learn what it is.

Rose

Some are, some aren't as in all things. Most of my friends know me quite well now! New friends though ... different story!

Problem is, I'm neither competitive nor imaginative!

Thanks.

Rose

Very hot :)
Scratches?? What scratches? ;)

Is there anyway we could arrange a home and home match to settle the issue? We could flip a coin to decide whose pitch we start on.

Rose

Well, I could think of quite a few ways of settling it, most of which would involve you and Temptress taking turns with me...Though I must admit, my motives aren't exactly selfless....:devil::D

I would have thought you'd have ceased being embarrassed about your erections after you finished middle school. In this day and age it seems wrong to feel that way about something so natural and normal.

Thanks for complimenting my hair. Much as my photographer also loved it long it was just too time-consuming to keep looking nice once I'd embarked on my career in the corporate world.

Rose

I guess it's about the situation- I mean, I have no problem talking about the erections you've caused for me- on the other hand, in some situations, I'm not sure I'd be so comfortable standing around with a very obvious one...A few years back I had a job interview for a promotion, and was interviewed by one of our female managers who is very hot and very married- I'll admit the thought of her caused quite a few erections for me over the years I knew her, but getting one in that interview room might not have created quite the impression I was aiming to give...:D

I do love to see a woman in black stockings....and as I've said before, your hair is lovely- You look absolutely stunning in that pic- and in this particular situation, I'm very happy to admit you've just given me an erection...:kiss:

Thanks for your kind words about my photos. As to shaving, I've not gone quite that far yet. It's still a subject of on-going negotiations with my photographer.

Last year we agreed to a very close trim. Much to my surprise I've been very happy with the result because my outer labia have become much more responsive to stimulation now. Unless something changes I've no plans to let my pubic hair return to its former dense state.

Rose

;) much more fun isn't it!!?? Glad you are enjoying your new found "freedom". I am enjoying it too. Glad you are back, hope you had a blast.

Roseann4708;43477472 I hope you won't find the scratches too distracting or detract from your enjoyment of this photo. Please let me know what you think. Thanks. Rose[/QUOTE said:
Thank you Rose, very little would distract me from enjoying your sensuous photos. your photogragher should be thanked for gently helping you loose your shyness and inhibitions over the years.
Alex

Thanks.

Rose

mmmm love the set you are posting now, very hot! and as for turning 69, even better! act your age when you are 69... i'll volunteer to be your 9 to your 6. heath

Hi Rose - Just back from a few days in Florida trying to escape the crazy weather in NY. Played lots of golf so my level of frustration is now even higher than usual.

A special seminar is exactly what I could use :) I do believe I am up for the task, in fact, I am certain. Please send me a copy of the sylabbus so I can prepare.

xo - Marc

Thanks. You sound like too advanced a student for my class on the basics. We may need to devise a post-graduate course of studies for you. A special seminar in advanced techniques, maybe, if you're up for it.

Rose

Rose

You're missed lovely lady.:rose:

Back