StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look up...I edited and add the link.....

Wow! thats some crazy shit right there!!

Im the tender and loving kinda Mistress.....

Id only tie you down and blindfold you to torture your smooth balls with my tongue.....

Make you suffer with my pussy smooooshed in your face.

I might even jam a finger up your ass right before I order you to cum on my tongue dammit!!!

:devil: Am I scaring you yet??

Id only tie you down and blindfold you to torture your smooth balls with my tongue.....

I might even jam a finger up your ass right before I order you to cum on my tongue dammit!!!

Not at all Mistress...that is your slaves deepest desire....right after pleasing you....;)

So, here are my very horny pics from last night.....

mmmmmmm, those Videos really got me warmed up!! Especially this one really Hot Masturbating vid I watched!! WOW :devil: My pussy was sooooo wet and needy after that!

So here goes......

Thoughts???

I think I would do ANYTHING to see and hear you moan and pleasured and watch you gush in explosions. :) Hmmmmm

hmmm where do I sign up to try? :) xoxo

mmmmmmm, those Videos really got me warmed up!! Especially this one really Hot Masturbating vid I watched!! WOW :devil: My pussy was sooooo wet and needy after that!

So here goes......

Thoughts???

Oh my, These are just gorgeous dear girl :heart:

So here goes......

Thoughts???
I enter the room. I find you with your hands in your panties stroking yourself. You tell me to keep quiet and take off my clothes. I am instructed to sit in the chair at the end of the bed. You then tell me that I am not to touch you or interfere with your playtime in any way. If I do you will put your clothes on and leave. I am not allowed to touch myself. If I do...you will stop playing with yourself and leave. If I succeed in my challenge I still will not be allowed to touch or speak to you in any way. My reward on your completion...I will be allowed to pleasure myself. The bonus...I get to use this as the platform for my release:

attachment.php

That's freakin awesome Amp!!!

The question is.....would you be able to make it that long? :devil: ;)

Watching you...I would not even have to touch myself. I'd have an auto-ejaculation within minutes. :devil:

I'm being generous to myself on the time. :D

I was right....
I just played my last post in my mind and didn't last long. Except in my mind after I finished you lifted your head and gave my sensitive tip a quick lick.

Thanks for the fantasy ;)

I enter the room. I find you with your hands in your panties stroking yourself. You tell me to keep quiet and take off my clothes. I am instructed to sit in the chair at the end of the bed. You then tell me that I am not to touch you or interfere with your playtime in any way. If I do you will put your clothes on and leave. I am not allowed to touch myself. If I do...you will stop playing with yourself and leave. If I succeed in my challenge I still will not be allowed to touch or speak to you in any way. My reward on your completion...I will be allowed to pleasure myself. The bonus...I get to use this as the platform for my release:

attachment.php

I don't know where this picture came from, I was looking for the original post, but it's so beautiful! SO SO SO beautiful! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back