Anyone have the urge to receive but not give?

curious_newbie

Really Experienced
Let me preface my post by saying I've never done anything sexual with another guy in real life. With that said, I've been thinking (or more accurately fantasizing) about a getting blown by a guy. However, I have no desire to reciprocate. I know that sounds selfish but I'm just not there yet, nor do I think I'll ever be. As anyone felt the same way ? Does this pretty much foreclose on the possibility of getting a blow job if I don't want to give one ?

Let me preface my post by saying I've never done anything sexual with another guy in real life. With that said, I've been thinking (or more accurately fantasizing) about a getting blown by a guy. However, I have no desire to reciprocate. I know that sounds selfish but I'm just not there yet, nor do I think I'll ever be. As anyone felt the same way ? Does this pretty much foreclose on the possibility of getting a blow job if I don't want to give one ?

similar boat here more curious to receive and no desire to give... very much one way I guess may not be fair but it is what it is... I would prefer more of a CD vs just another guy if that males sense.

I prefer just giving. If I feel the need to cum I take care of it while giving head. I'm usually so turned on that it doesn't take much. Most times I just gave him head and waited until I got home to pleasure myself. Maybe that's weird, but I enjoyed it.

Like a lot of guys on here I am very curious to become a cock sucker and the lack of reciprocation would not be a problem to me. In fact if I'm honest I'm hoping to meet and have a relationship with a man just like you who won't be judgemental of my desire to suck him off occasionally anymore than I would consider him selfish for failing to reciprocate. Horses for courses.

I myself prefer to give, then receive. Most of my male on male sexual experiences has been me sucking a guys cock or getting fucked. So, if a guy did not want to reciprocate, I would be fine.

When I was new to m/m sex I got offered blow jobs a lot, no reciprocation expected. And I would take a blow job almost anytime from anyone. Once I learned to enjoy giving head it was usually mutual, often 69'ing. I enjoy giving head, whether I get sucked off or not. Now what I enjoy most is getting naked in bed, no limits, both of us wanting to blow a load or two, and swallow some cum too. No limits; kissing and fucking each other in turns.

similar boat here more curious to receive and no desire to give... very much one way I guess may not be fair but it is what it is... I would prefer more of a CD vs just another guy if that males sense.

I would also say this describes my desires. I imagine a business trip and meeting a well dressed guy in the bar who starts talking about his wife, then shows me a G rated pic of her. Then offers to show me more upstairs. It turns into him sucking my cock. The other scenario would be the alpha top to a cuck who gives up his wife to me.

I wouldn't keep me from giving you a blowjob. Reciprocation would be nice but it certainly would not be a deal breaker or even expected.

I wouldn't keep me from giving you a blowjob. Reciprocation would be nice but it certainly would not be a deal breaker or even expected.
... depending on whom you would not decide to reciprocate with.... Lots of guys are just hungry as hell to get a cock in their mouths, and lots of guys getting blown are first-timers who, once they come, are shocked at themselves and definitely don't have any urge to reciprocate. C'est la vie. But lots of guys have grown used to turnabout being fair play, and are happy to do it, once they get their breaths back! Ain't that strange -- cocksuckers differ from one another -- amazing, ain't it?

When I was new to m/m sex I got offered blow jobs a lot, no reciprocation expected. And I would take a blow job almost anytime from anyone. Once I learned to enjoy giving head it was usually mutual, often 69'ing. I enjoy giving head, whether I get sucked off or not. Now what I enjoy most is getting naked in bed, no limits, both of us wanting to blow a load or two, and swallow some cum too. No limits; kissing and fucking each other in turns.
I like your style.

Like a lot of guys on here I am very curious to become a cock sucker and the lack of reciprocation would not be a problem to me. In fact if I'm honest I'm hoping to meet and have a relationship with a man just like you who won't be judgemental of my desire to suck him off occasionally anymore than I would consider him selfish for failing to reciprocate. Horses for courses.

Head-turner: You're a guru here, and you're still curious about becoming cocksucker.... The more you learn, the more you learn.

Right now I want to receive but more than just a quick bj. I massage from a strong guy who really works me over. He'd get me nice and turned on then spread my cheeks and fuck me.

seems

Seems to me that one is bound to find folks interested in "doing the dance" with you no matter how wild, kinky, or vanilla your interests or fantasies might be. It is nothing short of amazing what turns folks on. Rock on!!

Head-turner: You're a guru here, and you're still curious about becoming cocksucker.... The more you learn, the more you learn.

The title of guru is relative to the number of posts and not sexual experience so not a head turner really. In any event the lack of opportunity makes me 'curious' still. e.g. you are 'really experienced' due to your post count and would have been 'novice' but a short while ago. Head-turner lol.

Willing Spunk-Donor

Guys on 'Lit' are such greedy cum-sluts they'll be onto too eager to suck your cock, swallow your load… be grateful to you, and only want more. You will be very popular here...

Please do report back after you've received blow jobs from three guys.

To suck or not to suck

I have a varied experience. I suck and don't care if the guy wants to reciprocate or not. I had one guy that was done as soon as he came. He thought he wanted to suck me but when he shoot his load he wanted no more. I have found that many men that want a bj are not really any good at returning the favor. I have had one guy that could not stay hard let alone cum. He was mostly into the fantasy and not reality. The best one I have had recently was the guy that knew he only wanted a blow job and nothing else. Read my story on this guy:
https://www.literotica.com/s/first-time-in-my-white-panties

Back