I'm outwardly masculine but submissive with a man

Another favorite one. Except this time a combo. You can brace yourself on the couch. But he is also massaging your ass. The bonus is him looking at you enjoying it.

I like to throw my head back. Like a girl. Close your eyes and let him check your nude body.

A few words are good. Just like women do. Nothing fancy. Small words make him hotter. Moaning and breathing while saying the words.

"I love your hot cock in me!"

"Oh (say his name), fuck me!"

"Oh gawd (say his name) take me!"

"I love your gorgeous cock in me. Fucking me!"

Even flirt w/ humor.

"I love your big cock in my tight little ass! Feels sooo good! Oooo, gawd!"

http://68.media.tumblr.com/feb69e7cd130c846361f6250183a0bf8/tumblr_oa08v98tm71v7dt6vo1_500.gif

Oh yes in real life I am a "real man", but in my private life I want to submit to real men. God I just love being the bottom, only my partners satisfaction matters.

Same here...

I can go either way, depending on the person I'm with. I do love going fem/submissive, for a change that can go on and on, to the point I'll get the kind of panties he likes, and kneel to let him mount me after he's been sucked. Head down in my arms, feeling him push his cock slowly, slowly into me, so I relax and open wide for that big cock? Love it! And course, turn-around -- wwhen I get someone who wants me too stick my cock in their mouths for a start, and I grab their hair and make them fuck my mouth, I can go for that too, for as long as it takes to satisfy both of us. What canI say -- a lot depends no who's leading this dance~!

I love to date the sissies, and CD's. I am also a gay sub bottom faggot sissy for ONE gay cock. I like the schizophrenia and dual nature of it.

Subscribing for a read later!!! such interesting old threads I'm starting to find now:D

Uggg:rose:

Why did I think a bisexual butch woman wrote this thread ?

It's great to see that so many other guys are the same as I am. I love the submissive side of me, as much as I love pleasing my partner 100%. It makes me feel great to know that he is happy. I feel safe when I am with him and will do anything he asks of me.

Another favorite one. Except this time a combo. You can brace yourself on the couch. But he is also massaging your ass. The bonus is him looking at you enjoying it.

I like to throw my head back. Like a girl. Close your eyes and let him check your nude body.

A few words are good. Just like women do. Nothing fancy. Small words make him hotter. Moaning and breathing while saying the words.

"I love your hot cock in me!"

"Oh (say his name), fuck me!"

"Oh gawd (say his name) take me!"

"I love your gorgeous cock in me. Fucking me!"

Even flirt w/ humor.

"I love your big cock in my tight little ass! Feels sooo good! Oooo, gawd!"

http://68.media.tumblr.com/feb69e7cd130c846361f6250183a0bf8/tumblr_oa08v98tm71v7dt6vo1_500.gif

YES! And you can grab the back of the couch behind him to power your thrusts -- up and down up and down, his cock going in and out!!!! Your cock hard and flopping building, building....faster, faster

Nice, do you wear sexy underwear to work under your clothes? I would like a submissive guy who would suck me on demand and remain shaved

Hello Bicurious, Yes I would I like to be submissive when I suck a cock but I am the man in street clothes. :kiss:

I love the idea of being submissive with a guy. Nothing to kinky just giving it up for him while he takes it slowly. Maybe a bit of resistance, saying no when my body says yes, insisting I'm not gay as I let him touch me all over, saying I dont do this sort of thing as he pushes me down on my knees :)

I love the idea of being submissive with a guy. Nothing to kinky just giving it up for him while he takes it slowly. Maybe a bit of resistance, saying no when my body says yes, insisting I'm not gay as I let him touch me all over, saying I dont do this sort of thing as he pushes me down on my knees :)

Hell yes to what you said!

When I hear a guy with a really deep deep voice, the first thing I think about is melting in his arms and all I want to do is drop to my knees in front of him or bend over and spread my ass cheeks for him. Most guys, I'm masculine with though. There's just something about a really deep voice that just trip all my triggers at the same time and make me want him to just own me as his personal slut for a while.

first timer

it would be my first time, id have to take it slow and learn the moves

Back