Married or Attached But Looking Thread

Thanks everyone!

Just a quick note to say that I appreciate all the hellos and PMs...

I am weeding through them still...what's up with a 150 message limit? I'm not used to limits...um yeah, that's a double entendre...or a corny joke however you wish to see it...

;-)

hello Lit
52 married bit bored love to chat maybe a bit of rp :D love to get to know you a bit so PM me if you get the chance

I am weeding through them still...what's up with a 150 message limit? I'm not used to limits...um yeah, that's a double entendre...or a corny joke however you wish to see it...

;-)

LOL. I got it. Welcome to Lit!

my profile picture

I have to laugh that people doubt that my profile picture is me...I mean, come on, I didn't upload a sexy model sized 2 (fine if you want to create that fantasy)...but really!

This is what 40 looks like if you take care of yourself a bit, pay attention to your appearance and yet don't spend 24/7 in a gym...

Do people who doubt that it is me think I uploaded a copy of my cousin or sister in law? How hilarious to read the sentence, "If that is you...." and then a compliment.

But I'll take the compliments! Don't want to sound bitchy...just laughing at the idea that it's a fake profile...

I have to laugh that people doubt that my profile picture is me...I mean, come on, I didn't upload a sexy model sized 2 (fine if you want to create that fantasy)...but really!

This is what 40 looks like if you take care of yourself a bit, pay attention to your appearance and yet don't spend 24/7 in a gym...

Do people who doubt that it is me think I uploaded a copy of my cousin or sister in law? How hilarious to read the sentence, "If that is you...." and then a compliment.

But I'll take the compliments! Don't want to sound bitchy...just laughing at the idea that it's a fake profile...

There will always be doubters and haters.
Or just those who are trying to get you to send em pictures.

New

I'm 19 have a long term partner but looking for a bit of fun and inspiration to change up and open up my sexuality. I've always had the inner need to please he who is in control of me and do as I'm told.

I'm 19 have a long term partner but looking for a bit of fun and inspiration to change up and open up my sexuality. I've always had the inner need to please he who is in control of me and do as I'm told.

Sigh. Too bad you're not around this area.

;-)

Sounds like you have some good choices to make. Good luck :)

Hi 93

I'm happy to be one to tell you what to do, but probably would like to know a bit more about what you want first. Are you looking for someone to push you a bit and help fulfil some fantasies, some one to sweep in and steal you away from your man, or something in between.

I understand the heart racing sweaty hands excitement of posting your pics and watching the view count rise. I'd enjoy watching you do what you're told, taking the pics to prove it, and seeing where it goes.

I'm a good chunk older than you though, so that might be a deal breaker. I'm also far enough away to be safe, but close enough to raise possibilities to rattle around inside your head....:devil:

Oz

I'm happy to be one to tell you what to do, but probably would like to know a bit more about what you want first. Are you looking for someone to push you a bit and help fulfil some fantasies, some one to sweep in and steal you away from your man, or something in between.

I understand the heart racing sweaty hands excitement of posting your pics and watching the view count rise. I'd enjoy watching you do what you're told, taking the pics to prove it, and seeing where it goes.

I'm a good chunk older than you though, so that might be a deal breaker. I'm also far enough away to be safe, but close enough to raise possibilities to rattle around inside your head....:devil:

Oz

i want to be pushed but unsure about the part about my man at the moment anyway.
question is do our fantasies relate?

I'll tell you mine

And you can decide if it matches yours. And yes, my sig line is part of it.

I'd like to direct someone to step outside their comfort zone. To do the things that they wouldn't dare do, without someone giving them that firm push. I would want them to take a pic to document their compliance, but for me the pic is more about the submission than the visual. (Although I've seen your visual, and it that would be an attraction too)

I'm not looking to sweep in and steal you away, and the reason I asked was that if that's what you want, I'll let you keep looking.

Now you....

i want to be pushed but unsure about the part about my man at the moment anyway.
question is do our fantasies relate?

I think from time to time people put pics on their profile that is not actually themselves. I know it's the internet and that people rarely post things that are not true, but sometimes.........

You're very pretty and you make 40 look good!

40 yo female married 17 yrs looking to get to know some guys before I get a message with measurements. Looking for a place with similar peopzle going through marriage where your sexual needs are not being met. Wouldn't mind meeting women as friends here either....

Sounds like we have some things in common. I'm approaching the big 4 0 as well! I live in the south but as luck would have it I'm a pilot and travel to the NE often for work! Oh, btw, nice pic! :D

Hi..prepare to be deluged with messages, some of which will still give you their measurements. The last 10 years of my marriage saw my sexual and emotional needs unmet. Great when you find someone to be intimate with and realise what you've been missing. Lovely pic btw!

Thank you...it's now coming in PM #2 or #3 😝

It IS great to find what's missing! Have you found it?

Back