The News at 10 followed by blackmail after it [closed for ash13]

OOC a find a note on my dressing room mirror about attire to wear to strong man competition. In detail note reads.....

-The note Read-"Your next a ssignment is at a strong man compitition you are to wear a bikini one peice very tight with high heels please be advised this is your next report please do well."-is what the note said as Nick wouldnt be in the picture she could do this easy but would the vibrator be as good now that she has had the real thing.-

OOC what does a one piece bikini look like? ,i thought all were 2 pieces.

OOC:Its a one peice body suit like take the top and the bottom of a two peice and put cloth between them those can even be slutty just put soem holes in certain places

OOC describe it,color of it and my heels as I arrive at the competition the I will post

-the one peice was yellow with matching heels when she got there the lights were bright and all the men around her getting reayd staring at her the reporter on scene.-

I begin to ask some of the men about the competition off camera to get a feel of who i should interview first.

-There was a guy in a red shirt and shorts wearing ed sneakers as he walked up to her-"you must be a reporter want to interview me"-he said-"as he smiled to the young reporter"

"Yes my name is Ashley Cumners i am with KKSS is Phoenix here to cover the competition. Where is the best place to ask you some questions about your training methods (name?)"

-He smiled-"Im Atlas please its a honor i herd so much about you lets go to my locker room"-he said-"its very noisey out here'-he said as they walked to the locker room and got there they sat down-"Its a honor to meet you and i wan tot say you look quiet sexy"-he said-"Training Routin consisted of a protien Shake in the morning with arm and chest training with hevay weights then a protien bar for lunch and then Running 5 miles for my cardio and legs and finally Excersises Using my legs and lower body only followed up by a meat and startch Dinner with some Water"-he said-"I will blow all these guys away."-he said-"How is that for ainterview"-he said his hand was close to her thigh and his hard cock which seem to buldge outward on his shorts seeing he was pretty big as he looked to her-

"That was..was very good Atlas thank you" i say trying hard not to stare at his huge cock.

-he looked-"do you like what i see can you imagine what i could do"-he said as he looked ot her talking abotu his muscles but her mind beign tainted by nick thoguht diffrent-

She hoped he wouldnt notice her staring at his cock but he smiled as he busted her and said...

"Do you like my body and my cock"-he said teasingly-"Would you like to see my cock"

Blushing i say "Yes Atlas i would will you get in trouble of caught though?"

-He laughed-"No one comes in our dressing rooms"-he said as he stood up taking out his huge 10inch cock-

"oh my that is HUGE" i say as my eyes bulge. He then laughs about breaking my tiny tight pussy with it as he lifts me up

-he looked to her as he picked her up teasingly she felt his cock rest betwen her legs just her pussy a few inches above it-"What do you say want a go"-he said-

I dont know will it fit" i say teasingly as he jokes about my tiny tight looking pussy as I feel his hands at bottom of my suit between legs.

-He looked to her-"I think so do you want to find out if so my cock waits for you i cn 69 us while standing"-he said as he looked to her his hands ready to flip her upside down and lay them down when she gave the word-

biting my lower lip I say "never done 69 while standing" Sure flip me stud" Not believing words coming out of my mouth

-He flips her up side down she was faceing his huge cock now as he pulled her swimwear out of the way and began to lick her pussy and used a finger by her pussy to finger her as he held her tight-

Atlas's rival comes in and sees him with the new young reporter he has heard about and says.... as I am still held upside down

-Jack looked-"Atlas you are a dog may i join in the fun"-he had a big cock to she could see it in his tights-"its up to her"-he said-"Miss Ashley cumners can jack join us"-he said as the other two were close by approching and got to the door as they stood there Ashley looked at all these men watchign her get licked and these 4 guys seem to be ready-

I am still being held upside down as they all comment on my tiny body and begin to have their way with me saying they will give me an "interview" alright.

Back