Roleplayers Wanted

Roleplay_LouiseUk

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Posts
371
Hey,

So I am feeling really horny today and wanted to see if any guys would like to indulge in a few of the following fantasies:

Husband's Best Friend
Scenes: 1. My husband is a jackass who doesn't treat his wife properly so when he announces to her that his best friend is coming along and has to cook for them so they can watch the big game together she isn't so pleased however when his best friend comes over, he is very flirtatous towards her and shows her how a man should really please his woman... in more way than one
2. Its the wife's birthday which she is going out with her 3 best friends to a few bars where she spots her husbands best friend who seems to be alone with a few friends too, knowing its her birthday he catches her eye and tells her how they should celebrate it.

Employees
Scenes: 1. She is the busty secretary who doesn't even know she turns heads when she walks. Her big ass bounces as well as her breasts when she walks. There's one guy who has really noticed which is the top shot employee who works in the department downstairs from her. Ever since he saw her walking into work, he couldn't help but follow her and try to make conversation with her. There is a business meeting which the whole company is involved with which includes departments. There is a task where 2 employees will be matched up and will have to pretend for a week to be husband and wife - this is due to the company wanting all of the employees to mix in with one another rather than just keeping to the same old routine with the department they all work with. The employees go away and receive an email to which to the guy's delight he has Louise Stone, the companys secretary.
2. Male employee has had a rough week and seems to be taking it out on every person going, even the newest Admin Assistant, who he shouted at in the break room when she asked him if he wanted any coffee. A meeting has been arranged where the department is given a task to work on an events project where the Admin Assistant and himself have to work on. At best of times, she thinks the guy is a jerk however he on the otherhand realises how good her body looks in her suit, her big tits, her big ass and thighs, with legs that don't go on for days but he sure would love to explore. He takes a chance and runs his hands over my body....

Sister's Boyfriend.
Scene: 1. Its her birthday. Her 2 best friends have made plans for her to go out on a night out rather than staying at home with her jealous sister and boyfriend - who she doesn't even know about, other than she knows his name is (insert name here) because her sister always screams out every other night. Her sister somewhow overhears her call and decides that her and her boyfriend will be going out too. Now the sister, is a rather medium height, plastic type barbie doll who doesn't like it when her older sister gets some attention and has always been this way. The older sister is out at the bar enjoying a few drinks with her friends when she hears the loud 'Heyy Sisters!' walking over to her... along with her boyfriend in toe.
2. The older sister is coming back from university where she left her boyfriend to go onto studying. They had split however she still holds a torch for him. She has recently found out that her sister has been dating him ever since they broke up. Its the christmas holidays where everyone should be together so the older sister sucks it up, gets in the car and drives back to her home. Where she then finds her sister treating the guy like a jerk. 'Fetch me this, Baby, i wanna go out, please...etc' Which what the older sister doesn't know is that he does nothing but dream about her. He was heartbroken when she left so when the younger sister got him so drunk that he doesn't even remember having sex with her, he got stuck with the whole 'relationship', Times may change once the older sister is home and he and her can get back to where they started... enjoying each other bodies and pleasing her in all the ways he knows... by his cock, his touch and by his tongue.
 
It's the sister scenarios that caught my eye. I'll pm you. Hope you get the connection you are after.
 
Back
Top