Seducing My Brother (Closed to Orgasmicallyfun)

I moaned out as his cock pounded deeper into my dripping cunt. Those moans replaced by a small groan of disapproval as his cock pulled out. "What the--?" I questioned but then I was flipped over. My ass slapped, my bubble butt spread as I felt his tongue at my dripping wetness. "Ohh!" I cried out in sudden surprise. I felt his cock invade me once more as his hand came down on my ass causing it to jiggle.

As he fucked me from behind, I couldn't keep my cries down. "Oh god, you feel so good." I knew our parents would probably hear us, but then again as much dope as mom takes to sleep and as much as dad drinks to get drunk, they were probably out of it. "Fuck me hard, Matt! Make me cum!" I begged him.
 
My hands gripping your beautiful ass, my long thick rod invading your pussy over and over again. The soundtrack of our incestuous fucking echoing through the room and possibly even the hallway. I knew we probably should be quiet, but the sex was too amazing to stop. The forbidden incestuous sex I was having with my sister was the best sex ever. There was no way sex could be better than this. I have your ass another slap. My cock covered in your juices and glistening in the light each time I pull out of you. I was pushing as deep inside of you as I possibly could. Filling your little pink hole with my massive piece of meat.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/7b0d52240a623b902b9bfa36b4b79825/tumblr_o9rjalBGH11revz5to1_400.gif
 
His hands on my hips as I pressed my face against the bed. My breasts pressing out from the sides as I was fucked hard. His cock going so deep within my tight cunt. It felt so fucking good. "God Matt," I panted hard. I was close. I could feel how wet I was because of how easily he was gliding in and out of my dripping pink pussy. I reached back between us and began to rub my clit. My eyes rolled back for a moment at the sudden addition of pleasure as I began to rub myself. It didn't take long for my pussy to spasm as I felt my juices spurt around his meat.

"God.. I'm cl--I'm there!" I cried out as I pulled my hand out and gripped the bed. I felt his hand on my ass as my mouth was agape. I couldn't handle it anymore! Oh god! It was so intense. His cock pushing in and out, fucking me through my orgasm. That huge monster cock of his! "Fuck yesssss..." I hissed.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/2495ac38bb4015cb7f053a8ebe0e06df/tumblr_od1cm3WVHR1uub86yo1_500.gif
 
I gave your ass yet another slap and groaned out when I felt your pussy clamp down on my cock. My manhood being drenched in your cum as you orgasmed. I kept giving you powerful thrusts squeezing your ass so tight as I erupted inside of you and began flooding your womb with my big warm creamy load. Slowing down my thrusts as I shot off spurt after spurt of my cum inside of my own sister's pussy. "Oh fuck sis!" I said as I pulled out looking at your creampied pussy. A huge glob of my seed spilling out of you and onto the bed. I collapsed next to you sweaty and breathing heavily.
 
My moans turning to slight whimpers of contented pleasure as I felt him pump me full of his hot creamy cum. It felt so good. So warm. I could feel him filling me. God.. Then I felt him pull out. His cock sliding out. I looked back as it stood proud, still throbbing. Then he collapsed next to me, panting hard. I turned over. His seed slipping from my freshly fucked pussy as I looked to him. "Oh god, Matt," I moaned out as I laid my head on his chest. I moved my hand over his chest.

"You are such a wonderful lov---" I heard a creak from down the hall. "Shh..." I said laying down listening intently. I heard a slight groaning and a door opening down the hall. It sounded like Dad.. "Shh...." I whispered again, not just telling Matt to keep quiet but bordering on saying shit..

The groaning continued and then walked back down the hall, another door closing. "Fuck.." I said laying back.. "That was close. I think he was sleepwalking." I breathed a sigh of relief as I looked to Matt. "You are so fucking sexy.." I moved towards his cock, taking it into my mouth to gently suckle on it, loving the taste of our combined juices.
 
As we laid there a sudden wave of panic came over me as you told me to be quiet and I heard the floor creak in the hall. After what seemed like forever you assured me everything was okay and I let out a sigh of relief. That then turned into a sigh of pleasure as you took my cock into your mouth. You ass stuck up in the air and I placed a hand on both of your cheeks squeezing and rubbing your bubble butt. Looking at your pink pussy and my cum still leaking out of you forming a small puddle on the bed. I knew I produced big loads but this one was bigger than usual.
 
After cleaning his huge rod, I moved back. I felt his seed falling out of me as I slipped from the bed and headed to my bathroom. I stopped at the door. "You wish to join me before bed?" I asked winking at him, turning to go into the bathroom. I opened the door to the glass shower, turning the knob for the hot and adjusting for some coolness so it wouldn't scald us. I made sure there were two towels on the wall ready to dry off after. "We can sneak down to your room after if you want.. to sleep. Since my bed is kinda well..." I smirked," ...drenched.."
 
I laid there watching you get off the bed, your sexy body heading towards the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and I gazed up at the ceiling for a few seconds. My mind reminding me that you are my older sister and that I should end this right now. I looked up and saw you standing there inviting me to join you. Looking at your naked body made those thoughts stop and I walked into the bathroom. "That sounds great." I said placing my hands on your hips pulling you in so I could kiss you. Slipping my tongue into your mouth kissing you passionately. After the kiss broke I stepped into the shower, the hot water running down my body.
 
Cum slipping down my inner thigh as I stepped in the shower behind him. The hot water cascading down his sexy torso. I moved my hands along his body to help cleanse him. I brought his hands to my breasts, squirting some body wash on my form so he could wash me as well. Slight moans escaped my throat. I moved my hands up and down his body, working my hands down to his thick cock - thick even when flaccid, cleaning him and rubbing him gently, teasingly.
 
Last time we shared a bath we were both little kids. We are all grown up now and this shower was turning out to be one of the most sensual showers ever. My hands running over your body covering you with suds as I rubbed the body wash all over your body. Your hands eventually ended up on my cock and I loved the way you were caressing my manhood. I turned you sideways slightly so I can look down at your ass while I rubbed the body wash on it. "You have such a perfect ass sis." I said making your ass jiggle while I spoke.
 
I turned as he guided my form. The steam filling the shower and the bathroom, turning me on more. I couldn't handle it much more. He was so insatiable. His body so toned and sexy. I groaned out as I felt him touch my ass, his compliment sending chills coursing throughout my body. "Oh Matty.." I said bending over, allowing him to see it fully. I grabbed my tight toned calves, my ass in the air for him. Soap slipping between my ass cheeks, suds covering my body and his own. "Do you wanna do something about it? Spank it a bit," I encouraged him, ready for anything he could give me.
 
Once you bent over and put your perfect ass on display for me I needed to be inside of you again. I gave your ass a few playful slaps watching your ass jiggle each time my big hand came into contact with it. My fingers rubbing your pussy and then I grabbed my freshly erect monster cock and rubbed it along your slit. "Oh there is something I want to do about it." I said as I slipped my huge piece of meat into your tiny pink pussy. Sighing out in pleasure as I disappeared inside of your incestuous love tunnel. I was addicted to you, addicted to my own sister. I grabbed your hands and started fucking you while the hot water rained down on us.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/dc45c5453fde9eca8c043b676874a7a9/tumblr_nonwf0Ayax1un023zo6_500.gif
 
I moaned out from the slaps. The echoing noise as his hands made contact with my ass sending shivers throughout my body. I looked back to him as I felt his cock line up with my tight pussy. I bit my lip as he slid inside my tight velvety wetness. "Ohh, Matty.." I moaned out looking back to him as he grabbed my wrists and began to fuck me nice and hard. The water adding to how slick his cock was as it pushed in and out. I moaned out loud, not caring if anyone heard us. It felt so fucking good. "Harder, spank me!" I begged, pleading with him to fuck me harder.
 
Once again you brought out the primal side of me. I started fucking you as hard as my body would let me. The sounds of our wet bodies meeting echoing through out the bathroom much louder than the water from the shower. I did as you said and spanked you as well. My hand running up your back grabbing your hair and pulling lightly on it while I drilled your pussy.
 
"More, more.." I begged and more he gave to me. His cock drilling so far within my tight pussy, my cunt on fire as I looked back to him. The water flowing over us. "God, Matt.. I'm..." I panted, but I couldn't do anything but mouth the word.. I moaned continuously. My pussy tightening with each thrust of his long hard man-meat pounding away at my drenched cunt. "Fuck!!" I cursed as I felt myself cum, my pussy splaying the wetness across his manhood as he fucked me through my orgasm.
 
"Yeah that's it cum for me sis!" I said slapping your ass and fucking you through your orgasm. I slowed my thrusts some letting you feel every inch of my long cock sliding in and out of you. My hands kneading your ass like dough, squeezing and caressing your flesh. The sensation of your pussy tightening even more around my dick made me cum. I shot off a few ribbons of cum inside of you then pulled out and stroked my cock shooting the remainder of my thick load all over your ass and lower back.
 
His cock pounding away at my sensitive pussy as he began to pump me full of his seed again for the third time tonight. I groaned as I felt him pull out, his seed hitting my back. I couldn't help but back up against him. The water now cooling as it cascaded across our bodies. I stood up once he was done, allowing the shower to wash my backside, and his seed slipping from within me as I was cleansed.

"God, another huge load.." I moaned out as I pressed my lips to his own, seeking out his tongue. "We should probably get some sleep.." I turned to step out of the shower. "Can I spend the night with you, Matty, in your room?" I said drying off, looking at him seductively.
 
After shooting off my load onto your lower back I leaned against the shower wall. The tile was cool against my flesh. I watched as you washed my seed from your flesh. Then came the question of is you could come to bed with me or not. The only thing that kept me from answering instantly was thinking about the risk of getting caught, but the parents haven't come into my room in ages. "Yeah of course you can sis." I said as I stepped out the shower and grabbed a towel and handed one to you.
 
I took the towel, drying my body. Gently caressing my legs as I dried them all the way up to my pussy. I touched there and was instantly overwhelmed by the sensitivity. I moaned quietly in pleasure as I finished drying. My hair rung out a bit as I went into my room to grab an over-sized shirt to sleep in and some thong panties. I grabbed a bottle of liquor and opened my bedroom door, looking down the hall, straining in the dark to see. "We're in the clear. Dad hasn't gotten up for work yet.." I whispered heading down to Matt's room and gently opening his door.

I jumped up onto his bed as I looked to him, moving to lay upon his pillow. "Spoon me. I want to feel that huge meat all night long against my ass so I can have great dreams.." I said, taking a big sip of the alcohol before sitting it on his bedside table.
 
I wrapped the towel around my waist after drying off. Then I followed you to my room and closed and locked the door behind me. Turning around to see you laying in my bed sipping the liquor. Your shirt pulled up slightly so I could see your lucious ass. I walked over to the bed taking a swig of the alcohol then pulling my towel off. I got on the bed spooning you pressing my groin against your butt. I loved the feeling of your round ass pressed against my cock. I turned your head slightly and pressed my lips against yours slipping my tongue into your mouth to make out with you.
 
I groaned as I felt his man-meat press against my backside. My pussy sore from all the fucking but for good reason. It felt so good to have someone love me like he has and I could only want more, but the alcohol was starting to take its toll on me. I returned the kiss, seeking out his tongue, frenching him deeply before I turned my head over and pressed my ass against him more. "God Matty.. you are so fucking sexy.." I mumbled before falling asleep in his arms.

**Around 7am in the morning**

"Did they ever get home? I don't see her car in the driveway! Where are they, Shane?" their mother asked her husband heading downstairs.

"Honey, I don't know. Let me try calling her phone.." their father responded, dialing away at his phone.

The phone rang in her room, but neither sibling heard it since they were sleeping soundly in Matt's room.

"No answer.." Shane said.

"This isn't like her! Call Matt's phone next.." Nancy said, all in a tizzy.
 
"You are the sexy one Trish." I said as we got comfortable and we both drifted off to sleep. I didn't wake at all during the night. The next thing I remember is waking up to the sound of my phone vibrating on my nightstand. When I woke up my arms were still wrapped around you and your ass still pressing against my groin. Still in a sleepy daze I reached over and grabbed my phone trying not to disturb you. I saw it was dad calling me. I let out a sigh and then answered the phone.

"Hello" I said softly still half asleep.

"Are you home right now? What about your sister? Her car isn't here and she's not answering her phone." He talked in a stern tone.

"Yeah I'm home. I was sleeping." I said forming a cover story. "Trisha and I went out to eat and caught a movie after job searching yesterday. Then she dropped me off and went to a friends house. I got a text from here later in the night saying her phone was going to die and she didn't have her charger and that she'd be home sometime today. I was gonna tell you once I woke up." I listened for his response and it sounded like he bought it. I then hung up my phone and wrapped my arm around you again.
 
I stirred a bit hearing Matt speak. I thought I was dreaming but when I felt him wrap his arms back around me, I nuzzled back against him. The sun was shining brightly into his room through the blinds but I didn't pay it any mind. I ground my ass against his body until I felt him grow behind me. I was still quite tired and didn't really want to stir yet and by the feel of him, he didn't either. "Who was it?" I whispered quietly. "Lemme guess.. Dad?" I continued, smirking a bit getting a bit more comfortable as I laid there with him.
 
My eyes were closed again and I felt you start pressing your ass back against me. My meat quickly becoming erect and sandwiched between your cheeks. I ran a hand down to your hips and held you against me softly grinding with you. My long hard rod gliding between your soft cheeks. With my other hand I started to gently caress your breasts. I was always finding myself horny around you, horny for my own sister.
 
His cock pressed firmly against my ass as I ground against him. I moaned from the sensation. I looked over my shoulder to him. "God, you're insatiable.." I reached between and rubbed him for a few strokes. "But sis needs to sleep a bit longer before dealing with the 'rents.." I pressed his cock against my pussy entrance and spread my legs a bit. "Have your fun, I'm going back to sleep.." I laid there and the drowsiness soon took over as I felt him pumping slowly in and out of me.
 
Back
Top