Left 4 Dead (Closed)

To show the Major this, I held on tight to Zoey's hand, flexing the fingers for a firm grip. We were family, but not the southern family playing banjos and banging their cousins. Genevieve looked at us and then over at Kate. "I'm going to go talk to the pilot and see what he thinks of our course," turning to go out the hatch way, Kate decided to go with her so she didn't try to put the moves on her man.

That left us alone with the other sailors, those that knew the Major. We scoffed in her absence, "Has she always been like this?" I asked one of them.

"Pretty much," Cornwall nodded. "I mean, she's always been known as the Bitch of the Midlands. But, that came around well before I knew her. Yeah. Those that do know her say she's nothing more than a cold hearted bitch, lovely to look at, but she likes to use her rank and such to get everything she wants. All the more reason for Kate to go after her. Then Cornwall looked at us in a serious tone. "I don't mean to be bitter, yanks, but I have to ask, 'Do you think we'll make it?"

"We'll make it" I nodded. Now I was starting to sound like Louis. "As long as we stick together and work together, we'll make it. We can't have inside fighting. We have to trust one another. We want to make it through this, get to WHO, find a cure, and stop this. That's our second objective."

"Second?" he asked raising an eyebrow, "What's the first?"

"Staying alive" I replied.

On the weather deck Jackson was humming a tune to himself to keep busy as he calmly looked at the map, compass, and then using his instincts spun the helm. When he saw the Major coming by herself, his heart began to race. Then came Kate and his balls grew as she approached with her jugs bouncing with each step.

"U-uhh.." Jackson stuttered looking to both women as they approached. His hands on the maps as he steadied them. The Major approached him with her face twisted. She glanced at how he was looking Kate over. She could only be envious of the relationship they had. She wanted that with someone. Sure, she had that with the General but she was still just a work horse.

"Any closer to our prize, baby?" Kate asked, pressing up against him, her huge melons covering most of his form since she didn't wear a bra. They were firm and perky all the same, something the Major couldn't account for even though she had huge breasts as well. Kate turned her attention to the Major as she heard a scoff in their direction.

"Um, well, yes and no. The rain is messing with the controls. This boat is nothing like the Pigeon for certain," Jackson responded.

The Major flipped her head. "Of course not!" she hissed. "This is not some ratty old warship. It's a common boat. Now are we close or not?"

"Leave him alone! He's getting us there, you hussy! Take your huge breasts elsewhere..." Kate grunted moving closer. She bumped up against her. Her breasts pressing against Vivi's in a battle of the bosoms. Jackson couldn't help but grunt as he imagined having both pair of those around his cock. He pulled at his collar as he was thinking about it, his cock growing in his pants.

**Back at the base**

"So Louis.. How are you feeling?" Francis asked looking to him, handing him a cup of coffee, to which one of the nurses came and took it from him, tossing it into a wash basin. Louis grunted sitting back.

"I would be better if these nurses would at least let me HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE!" he yelled after her as she walked out of the room.

Francis let out a hearty laugh. "Caffeine is bad for you," he said shaking his finger.

"Ah, I don't have to worry about it," the black man responded. "I have something better than caffeine coming back for my sweet black ass.."

"Don't tell me their gonna smuggle you something back..." Nick said walking around putting on his clothes.

Louis leaned back with his arms behind his head. "Nah. She's curvy, Latin and loves my big dick," he said waving one hand at his crotch.

Rochelle rolled her eyes because she knew who he was talking about, Nick could only scoff. "Her?! She's my bitch. She's coming back for me.. Hell, she wouldn't let me run off and now I'm stuck here. I'm gonna make her take mine.."

Allisyn sat back in the corner near Rochelle, her eyes closed as she dozed off dreaming of her darling Ellis carrying her through a field of flowers with their child following close behind.

I could hear the Major from down below. "I don't like her" whispering to Zoey. "A person that hot headed shouldn't be leading this mission," but we didn't have a choice in the matter.

For Jackson he had to fight everything, the weather, the ship, the map, the compass, and two well endowed women fighting front of him. "If only this happened in high school" he thought he said to himself, but it actually came out loud enough that Kate heard him, but instead of hiding it he smiled at his buxom beauty and asked, "Do you have any stories of you as a cheerleader? I mean with other busty cheerleaders doing some....nerd?"

As impressive as the ship was, there was no real place for us to go for privacy. "Let's hit the racks" I said. "Nothing else we can do until we get to shore. Hopefully by then the weather clears." There were racks for us, simple beds big enough for one person, but there weren't enough for all of us. Somehow Zoey and I managed to cram ourselves together into our bunk, that way our bodies shared the warmth and we weren't alone to be trapped by the Major.

Ellis went into his bed and lay there staring at the ceiling of the bunk above him. The ship pitched and dove through the gentle waves. He reached into his pocket and taped something to the top of the bunk. It was a picture of him and Allisyn taken sometime during our ride on the Pigeon. Don't know how he got it, but he did. It was already covered in creases and torn around the edges, but it was the only hard piece of memory he had of her at the moment. He kissed his hand and placed it against her warm face before curling up in his bed and sleeping.

"You think he's dreaming of me?" asked Allisyn as she lay in her bed. She wasn't saying it to anyone in particular, just out loud. She didn't know what to do or think. She was pregnant and lost so much and feared losing the father to her baby, the only man she ever loved.

"I'm sure he is" came a soft voice that made her jump. It was Rochelle. "Sorry about that. I just had to get away from the guys for a moment," walking over to Allisyn's bed. "Ellis is a sweet kid. I'm sure he is thinking of you. I don't know why he wouldn't be."

"Cheerleader? You were a cheerleader?!" the Major scoffed, laughing out loud. "Ohh this I have to hear.."

Kate blushed at the topic and adjusted her breasts a bit, moving closer to her adoring Jackson. Her breasts pressing against him as she looked to the Major. "Ohh, yeah. We fucked a nerd or two. Just for homework assignments. We wanted to get straight A's and they wanted to lose their virginity. Easy trade off right?"

The Major gasped at the realization that Kate was a bigger slut than she was. "Oh you can't be serious. How many guys have you bedded?" she questioned.

"I can't remember a number really," Kate replied, her eyes fixated on Jackson's crotch, her hand moving down to his hidden member. "All I know is that this guy is all that matters to me right now.."

I snuggled next to Robert. The cot was quite small and the edge was pressing into my back but I didn't care. As long as we were away from that devil woman, we would be just fine. I wrapped my arms around him as I soon fell asleep with the riding of the waves. It was like being back on the Pigeon again, of course the Captain's bed was a bit bigger for some reason that I never cared to think about. But this.. this was heaven to me.

Many hours passed and storm stopped. The shoreline was within sight as Jackson was getting felt up by his lover during their story telling. "We're close. Go rally the troops," he mentioned turning his attention back to the controls. It was certainly nothing like the old warship, but he could work it anyway.

"You think they made it there by now?" asked Francis after glancing up at the clock.

"I don't know. I hope so" Louis trembled. He was feeling cold, shivering. It wasn't the temperature of the room, it was the withdrawal. He wanted, craved some stimulates, but couldn't get any.

"What do you think will happen when they get there?" the biker continued. "You think they'll have to shoot their way into France?" then his eyes widened, "I mean, that would be awesome. Be like Normandy and shit. Going up the beach and killing them damn Nazis left and right," holding out his burly arms as if holding his beloved shotgun.

"Francis. Earth to Francis" Louis chimed, "They're not fighting Nazis. They're fighting infected. In many ways, they're worse than the Nazis. Besides, you shouldn't say anything like that. It'll jinx them. Just keep thinking happy thoughts."

"Oh fuck me" Ellis gasped looking at the shore through a set of high powered binoculars. He could see the shore line dotted with wrecked boats and ships sillouhetted by small fires while something was moving, something long and black moving between them. "This isn't good."

"Let me see" Vivi growled ripping them from the mechanics hands, "Damn. They're everything. We're going to have to find another place to land."

"There's a dock 15 degrees to starboard about 8 miles away," Jackson said looking at his map.

Looking that direction, there was a faint outline of the shore, looked like sand and a shingle. "Head for that direction," she directed. "The rest of you, get ready for landing. I don't see any docks there, so we may have to beach the boat, collapse the masts and we'll cover it some stuff to keep it concealed and head inland."

Several of us were standing near the bow, I took a knee so the sway of the ship didn't knock me down. Drawing my weapon in front of me I chambered a round and checked my kit before checking Zoeys. We were taking more ammo and gear than usual. There was no possibility of resupply.

Jackson accelerated to 10 knots then, just before the hull touched the soft sand, he spun the wheel hard right and the yacht shoved its way on shore. Quickly we jumped off the deck and onto the sand. We had reached France. Vivi tapped out a quick message to the General in morse code, "Ham and Jam" the coded signal that we've landed before removing the batteries of the radio.

It was quiet except for the gentle waves of the ocean lapping up on shore. We all disembarked, pulled the yacht a bit further inland and covered it with tarps. Vivi took a compass bearing, looked at the map, and waved for us to proceed with Zoey and I taking the lead.

Ammo. Check. Guns cleaned. Check. Everything was going smooth. Well, with the exception of the boats blocking the way to the shore. But that was to be expected anyway. This was the end of the world. I looked to everyone and the way the Major snatched the binoculars out of Jackson's hands, I grit my teeth. I couldn't help but glare at her. "It's no biggie," I said coming up behind her. She turned around with a snarling look on her face. She wasn't pleased.

"You yanks are all the same.. 'No biggie' my arse!" she started. I stood back eyes wide and eyebrows raised as I crossed my arms, my gun slung over my shoulder.

"Well it isn't really. Jackson even said that there was a dock nearby, so we'll climb the shore there," I smirked, the corner of my mouth widening in a grin. "No...biggie.."

"Say...it...one...more time.." Vivi said, her voice in a growling tone.

I threw my hands in the air. "As you command, Major Vivi.." I wasn't really wanting to get under her skin, but hell she was sure getting under mine. And I might as well see it like Ellis would. Or Francis for once, even though he wasn't here. Screw it all and fight til the dead are on their knees.

We were brought into the shore by Jackson's quick maneuvering and I was at Robert's side as we were waved to take the shore. It was quiet. Too quiet.

I looked back to the crew as everyone strained to look against the night. The fog covering our feet as we proceeded forward. "Take your time," I explained. "Call out infected."

"Ooh, this is more fog than I could have imagined this place would have," Ellis said looking around, his gun cocked and the safety thrown back on so there wouldn't be any accidental misfires.

The all too familiar cackling of a Jockey echoed in the night as we proceeded. It wasn't close enough but the echoes caused some of the soldiers to jump from the sound of it.

"What was that?!"
"What the fuck?!"

"It's a Jockey, little humper.. Man, y'all gotta get out more," Ellis explained continuing on.

Hearing the cackling, the Brits froze. They didn't understand the sound and it was menacing. After a couple of minutes it seemed to drift off and a wave of the hand we rose up to go on, but some of the Brits seemed too scared, only for Major Vivi to kick them in the arse to get them moving.

Hunched forward at the waist, weapon stock to the shoulder, eyes wide and carefully scanning, we moved in a tactical column spread out in a small arrow. We couldn't see a lot because of the fog, but there was a lot of grass, it was soft, smooth and damp. Reminded me of better times. A cackle in the fog made us pause once again, then a distance cough.

"Another survivor?" asked Vivi.

I looked and shook my head.

"Yeah. That's what we call a Smoker," Ellis leaned in and whispered to her, "Damn thing's got a tongue a mile long..."

The Major could only roll her eyes and groan. We continued a short distance until coming upon a body face down in the grass. Not taking any chances, I drew a knife and stabbed it in the skull. Now it was truly dead. There was another body, stabbed that one as well. There was nothing special about the bodies, they seemed rotted having been exposed to the elements for a long time that their skin had rotted to the bone, but they were still intact.

Looking at the map, the Major knew that there was a coastal road ahead of us, perhaps 100 yards or so. In the past it would take a couple of minutes at a casual walk to get to, but we were tip toeing through it all that it took twenty minutes and even then it felt like several hours because every noise made us pause and wait.

Hopefully we could find a vehicle, but knowing the French there were no monster pick up trucks that could steam roll through everything. Damn. I miss America.

I kept close to Robert. Ellis stayed on my heels. Kate, Jackson and Kassie were close behind. The soldiers all stayed close to Vivi - but by the way the noises filled the air, they were all getting very skittish. I checked my gun again and made sure that the ammo was set. I looked to Ellis who nodded. "We can increase our pace a bit," I said. "We need to make it to the WHO headquarters before daybreak."

"We will take it slow.." Vivi gritted through her teeth before she turned towards another noise. "Damn it.. Just what is this infection?" she asked.

"No one knows," Kassie answered, much to the Major's disappointment for her speaking up. "But just watch your six and let's move faster. I don't like it here anymore than you guys do."

One of the soldiers piped up, a guy by the name of Yolar - Indian decent but has lived in Britain all of his life. "So, uh. You think we'll find a shop nearby or something? I wouldn't mind finding some ingredients to make some curry.."

Ellis burst out laughing. "Yeah man! I want a thick juicy burger. God. With cheese and everything on it.."

Kate laughed a bit but touched Ellis' shoulder. "That's funny, but shh.. We don't wanna draw attention to ourselves."

I hated to admit it, but Kate was right. We needed to keep quiet. But it was too late. A band of smokers appeared before us, shooting tongues out, two grabbing Yolar and two other soldiers. They screamed out.

"Headshots! Make them count! Conserve ammo!" I screamed out. Then I heard the screech of hunters. "Watch your surroundings. Hunters!"

"Hang on!" we called out. Don't know why. It is a knee jerk reaction. The tongues of those Smokers constricted and forced the air from their lungs as they tried to draw them away.

"No!" I yelled. "We're not losing men when we just got here. We're not losing any more people!" firing into them. The Smokers had them lassoed tight, but the shots to the head sent them flying in a puff of smoke. Cornwall had to cut them free from the tongues that they kicked off thick with mucus. "OH GOD! That's disgusting!"Yolar cried picking himself up.

"It will get worse if you don't get your weapon up!" Ellis called back.

"I see a vehicle ahead!" I called out. "Head for it. It was a van, small, but it would be big enough for us to all pile into and it would keep up protected. It was a run and gun fight. The sailors didn't think we were serious about a Hunter until they heard their roar.

"RAAAAAAWWWWR!"

The sound chilled the Major to the bone, her eyes looked around in the fog, but couldn't see it. "Keep moving forward!"

That's all we could do, keep going. Keep running. The noise of these creatures would draw in the other infected. We reached the van, it was unlocked and thank the good Lord for watching out for us, the keys were on the seat. "Form a perimeter around the van and we'll get this thing started."

"You heard him!" Vivi called out. "Form a circle!"

"Watch above you" Kassie warned as she saw something jumping about in the distance. "The Hunters love to jump on people from above."

Trying to do a diagnosis on the van while people were shooting was nerve racking. Then came the roar as a Hunter slammed its body on the hood of the van and started slashing at the windshield, it's claws not able to chip the glass, but that horrid face of teeth and blood did more damage to my mind than anything else.

"Hey, buddy!" Kassie called out causing the creature to turn its head only for a shot to pierce his skull. It crumbled to the ground at her feet, "No hitchhikers."

I jumped over the hood of the van as I heard a screech coming towards me. I opened the door with ease as I got into the passenger's seat. I looked to Robert who's eyes were now glued to the windshield. "Ahhh fuck!" I screamed out as the hunter tried to claw its way into the van but Kassie was on the ball as she blasted its brain across the windshield. I watched as she blew on the barrel of the gun cooling it off.

More infected were coming. The all too familiar roar of a horde coming over the horizon as I looked to Robert. "Fuck, baby.. Get it going," I exclaimed as I jumped back out and began shooting at the incoming horde. One by one, they dropped like flies before us.

"Just what are these things?!" one of the soldiers cried out.

Yolar turned to open the back of the van for everyone to pile in, his hands working to jimmy open the doors, to which they did.. "Didn't you hear the man?! They're specials. Now get in the fackin' van.." his accent thick as he pushed everyone in, the ammo bags thrown on the floor of the van as he watched more of them come.

"How's it goin', captain?!" Ellis said sliding in towards the front, peering over the front seat watching him work. I jumped back in only to hear the van turn over.

"Everyone in! We're getting the hell out of dodge!" I exclaimed looking to everyone. The Major ran in as she was the last one to load up and closed the doors, blasting her gun one last time to keep a jockey from jumping in after us.

"Hit it!" she screamed out.

Fortunately the controls were similar to American vehicles and I slammed on the gas and the van jolted forward. I spun the wheel and began to weave around other stalled vehicles. Out the windows and out the open rear they were still firing taking down a few more. There was something in the road that made me lean forward, "SHIT! Boomer!" I managed to call out and jerk the wheel to the left, but it was too late and caught a piece of him, that was enough for him to explode and spew his thick, stinky green ooze onto the van and that brought out even more.

"Oh Lord! That is disgusting!" Vivi cried from the back pinching her nose. "What is that?"

"Boomer bile" I called back. "It attracts the others. Like honey to ants." My foot was lead, we were going 80km an hour and roared out of the area leaving the infected in our wake. I kept going several more kilometers until the road straightened out and it seemed clear on either side of us with flat, open fields. I didn't stop, didn't turn on my lights, but did lower my speed to 10km so I could look back and see how everyone is doing.

"I'm good!" Ellis called out loading ammo into his rifle. Across from him Kassie was doing the same thing giving me a smile and a thumbs-up. Kate and Jackson were side by side looking out the back for threats. Kate held up a thumbs-up while Jackson shouted, "Hooah!"

That made me breathe a sigh of relief, looking over at Zoey, she was not harmed. Everyone that I cared about was unharmed, but then Vivi placed her body between our seats, her heaving mounds had some slime on them. Don't know how that happened, but she looked like a man jizzed on her chest. It looked good on her, that's probably why Ellis' eyes were bulging.

"What the devil was that?" the Major shouted, "What was that thing that exploded?"

"That was a Boomer. They're filled with a puss or something that when they explode they will cover their targets with it and it will attract others."

"That's something I would have liked to be told of before they explode," grasping her blouse and pulling it out showing the stains, "Look at this! It looks like a god damn racehorse just cummed on me!"

Jackson heard this and leaned to Kate whispering, "Giggity"

"Uh..." Ellis said holding his gun between his legs trying to hide his sudden erection, his other hand raising up a few napkins he found in the side of the van to the Major.

"You think this is enough?! God, Yanks!" she cursed, huffing as she sat back, her nose turned up because of the stench from the boomer bile.

I looked to Robert as he turned down another road. "That...that was intense, baby. But the special infected. They're different here," I mentioned, checking my gun for ammo as I looked back to everyone. It was odd how the Major had managed to get boomer bile on her body but I could only smirk. I was enjoying the fact that she was not having the time of her life. "So. What could make them change here? Hunters are bald. Boomers are red and spew red bile. Jockeys.. All the jockeys are female. That's definitely something different than in the states," I said continuing to analyze our situation.

In other news....

"Dance with me, Francis!" a caffeine-free Louis cried out as Francis ran down the hall, looking to get out of there.

"Not on your damned life!" he said running out. His head was feeling better, but now with Louis acting like a damned crazy man without caffeine, his headache couldn't be any worse. And not only the head on his shoulders. He turned down a hall to look for Rochelle but not finding her. "Damn, where is that woman of mine?"

"Oh the black chick?" one soldier with a German accent left behind to guard them asked.

"Yeah, she's got knockers about...yay big," Francis said holding his hands to his chest in a curving motion. "And her ass.. Oh god man, her ass -- it's one helluva badonkadonk. You seen 'er?" Francis asked, his hand grabbing at his groin as it craved to fuck his lover.

The soldier shook his head laughing. "Nein. But now I have something to dream about later. Danke."

Francis' looked at him dumbfounded but soon came to his senses, turning away. "This place is weird. If Bill was here..." he paused standing at the door looking out to the gray sky. "...nah, why am I thinking about that old codger? He'd probably tell me to quit thinking with my dick and think with my brain for once.." He leaned against the doorway as he heard someone coming up from behind. He turned, a wide smile on his face but that turned sour once he saw it was just Allisyn.

"Thinking about Bill too, huh?" she said standing there, her hands on her abdomen, rubbing it idly.

Francis grunted, his arms crossed. "Yeah. Times like this, I wish I had someone to talk to. Even though he and I didn't see eye to eye. Hell, we made it here. And now there might be a cure. Why couldn't he wait?"

Allisyn touched his arm looking up to him. "We'll never know. But if my momma could trust him and loved him, then I believe he was a good man. And if you need someone to speak to -- Rochelle's in the room down the hall, on the left."

Francis' eyes widened looking to the young woman. "Oh boy! Oh boy oh boy!" he said running off, but he turned back quickly coming back to look at Allisyn, placing his hand on her shoulder.. "Just don't name your kid Francis. Girl or boy, don't do it. Because ---"

"Oh Franny-boy! Why won't you show me and Nick how to throw a knife?" came Louis' voice from somewhere inside the base.

"That's why.. The name. Just don't do it. Now.." he took his hand back and turned down the corridor straightening his vest. "My lady needs me!"

"It is strange" I said to Zoey. There might be a DNA link, a specific gene that is unique to Europe compared to the US that makes them this way. I hope the people at WHO know better than what we do." The fog covered streets didn't help. We were weaving around vehicles stalled out on the road. It would have been easier just going off road, but then thought about the cows and other such things that would lay in our way. Looking at Zoey with a concerned look, "I hope that the Tanks are not 'unique'." That made me shake my head to dash the thought aside. God. How horrible would it be to turn the corner and come face to face with a Tank and find that it was nearly twice the size as the ones we fought across The Pond? The horror. I tried to relieve the tension and smirked at her, "Be funny if we run into one that was a midget. Imagine that. A midget Tank."

"I can't believe this" Vivi grunted trying to clean up her blouse. "The damn slime has soaked through my uniform, shirt, and probably gotten into my bra. Damn it. I need to get this changed and clean. The napkins she was given were soaked in the bile and she threw them to the floor in frustration. Looking at the dark stain of her uniform, each jostle of the vehicle made her chest wobble slightly. Ellis was looking up with wide eyes at the show he was being presented. His cock was erect. It was difficult to hide, and she wasn't being modest in trying to pat down her covered chest.

"Honey, i'm home!" Francis shouted as he burst into the room finding Rochelle racked out on her bed. She lifted up her head from the pillow and smiled as the big biker stood in the door frame, beaming smile on his face.

"There you are" Rochelle smiled back. "Where have you been? I've missed you."

"I-" he began to say then came the singing of Louis that made the biker jump into the room and shut the door. He fumbled with the knob, "This thing doesn't have a lock?!"

"No" Rochelle could only say as Francis wedged his frame behind the door. There was the gallop of footsteps outside then a knock on the door. "Yes?"

The door opened showing Louis with a sweat stained shirt and glowing skin and shivering, but still hyped up. "Oh. Hey, Rochelle. You've seen Francis? He's going to show me and Nick how to dance."

Rochelle nearly burst out in laughter, but calmed herself by patting her chest lightly then looking up at the black man. "Sorry, hun. Haven't seen him."

"Okay. Sorry to disturb you," Louis said stepping out and shutting the door. He went down the hall merrily singing at the top of his lungs. Francis waited a minute until he felt safe to come out.

"Ohh baby," Francis said putting his arms around Rochelle. "Now where were we?"

"You were cumming in my ass.. Or about to.. I don't really remember," she responded, grinding her round bubble butt against his ass. She looked over her shoulder to him as she reached between them to grip his hidden cock.

***back in France***

"Perhaps," I responded to Robert as I looked around. "Or maybe the tank will be wearing a bikini, who knows?!" I laughed. First time I had honestly laughed in a little while. I looked to him as I then turned to the back, Vivi was being insufferable with her beauty. I looked to Ellis who was trying to cover himself up but he was having a tough time. "Ellis, sweetie?"

"Yeah, Zo?" he asked.

"Why don't you switch with me at the next stop. Captain will stop and you can come sit up here. I know it would be safer for you, especially since we're supposed to keep you safe for Allisyn."

Ellis nodded his head really fast. "Oh yeah. That would be great."

Vivi glared at me as the van came to a halt and I switched places with him. I looked to her and smirked, my eyes squinted as I smiled. "Alright, it should be close, right Jackson?"

"Uh, yeah. We're about 3 klicks out actually, turn right here," he said giving direction to Robert.

I didn't want to have Zoey leave my side, but when Ellis sat down he looked relieved to not be looking at Vivi any longer as he sighed and slumped his head against the door window.

There wasn't much to look at with the fog rolling in, but now that we were approaching the WHO facility, we didn't want to surprise them and get a nasty response.

"If they ask questions," I'll do the talking I said to those in the back.

"The Devil you say" Vivi cried, "I'm the commanding officer. I'll talk to them."

As we approached the place I eased up on the speed. The road curved slowly to the left then came a checkpoint that made us stop. There was no one there. Abandoned. The gate bar was down. "I got this" Ellis smiled as he hoped out, skipped on over to it and lifted it up then stole a peek into the shack, it was also empty. We rolled in and Ellis dropped the cross arm before jumping back in.

The WHO facility was said to have high security to prevent contamination from getting out of the place as well as thwart things like a terrorist attack and that was what confronted us when we went up the road about 300 yards and saw a perimeter fence of concrete and a steel gate. That was welcoming. A spotlight suddenly shined down on us. "You! In the vehicle! Turn off the engine and step out with your hands raised, or we will open fire!" That's what we did.

In Britain, Francis was doing Rochelle hard as dirty. Her white man was thumping into her pelvis, that long, thick meat sliding into her greased trap as his burly arms wrapped around her body holding her in place while his heavy breath panted into her ear.

I turned to everyone in the back. "Slow. Nice and slow. Hands in the air, guys. No sudden movements," I spoke to our few sailors. They nodded listening to me. Vivi grunted knowing that she was at a loss with them listening to her. I opened the back of the large van, stepping out. Kassie was next, then Kate. Vivi followed soon after, then all the men. I strained to look into the spotlight. "Second time this week I've had to look into a spotlight," I called out, stopping in my tracks.. "If you don't want us to go blind, could ya kindly dim it?"

"Silence yourself!" Vivi growled, pushing past me as she moved out ahead of us. "Hello," she called out. "I'm Major Genevieve Tay--"

"Just stop right there, or you will be shot!" the voice came from behind the light.

Vivi couldn't believe her ears. She had been interrupted and by none other than a man! "You don't understand! I'm from the base in England! I'm here for the cu--"

"We know what you're here for, madame," came the french accent, but not from the same man. This one was stifled, covered by something. "Doesn't mean you're going to get it." Ellis was standing by Robert and looked in the direction of where the voice was coming from. He tilted his head and looked past the spotlight.

"Hey, that dude is in a hazard suit, captain!" the mechanic announced, his hands behind his head as he turned to look to our group.

There was a sudden murmuring among our crew. The soldiers that Vivi had brought along were nervous. I could hear them questioning whether or not it was safe for them to be here. Others were saying cut us loose and try again elsewhere. I glared towards them and then looked to our group. Kassie caught my eye. She and I looked at one another. She was military. So was Kate. This wasn't a military compound and yet, it was beginning to sound like one.

"Sir, I'm under direct orders to view inside facilities," Vivi spoke up once more. She wasn't sure what would happen if she stepped any further. The normally strict soldier was nervous and shaking, afraid of being shot by someone she really couldn't see.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me harder!" cried Rochelle. Her ass spread wide as Francis pushed harder into her. His cock throbbing wildly within her tight ass. It felt so incredibly good. There was a small crowd of soldiers showing up outside the door, listening. Cocks hardening from the sounds within.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna cum in you, mmm... so fucking deep!" he said, raising his hand up to only let it collapse on her ass cheek.

One man stepped forward wearing a hazard suit then came another one and behind them came two men with rifles. "Everyone, lay on the ground" they ordered.

"No way..." one of the soldiers whispered.

"You don't understand..." Vivi began to say, only to be cut off by the sharp words of one of the hazard suit men.

"No! You don't understand. We're not taking any chances. Any and all personnel will be inspected for any forms of agents and for threats. If anyone resists, they will be shot."

"Sweet Jesus" Ellis muttered.

We all laid down on the ground with our hands behind our heads. The hazard suit guys came towards us waving some sort of batons that they waved over our bodies. They crackled lowly. I thought they were Geiger Counters, but then another one was waved over that gave off a low hum. When they went over us one of the men with a rifle slung his weapon behind his body and began searching us one by one. If they found something in our pockets they were toss it a short distance in front of our heads into a neat pile. This one man went down the line and searched us, when they reached the females their hands didn't try to cop a feel despite how tempting it was to feel up these women. They all wore thick rubber gloves.

When they were done our belongings were placed into zip-lock bags. We were then ordered to our feet. More people came out, they weren't wearing uniforms, but they were armed. They searched our vehicle before one of them came forward and shined a light into my face. "Who are you?" he asked in a thick French accent.

"He's the..." Vivi began to say only to be cut off by the Frenchman's sharp tongue.

"I AM ASKING THIS MAN! Not you!"

That silenced the Major.

"I am Robert Carroll. I was captain of the Pigeon, but she broke up on the southern English coast. Some of us are from the United States, the rest are from England. We were sent here to try and find the WHO facility and try and find a cure for this outbreak."

The man stared at me for several seconds. I didn't break eye contact. He nodded slightly believing what I said, but then turned towards Zoey and then over at Kate. Her swelling chest drew his attention, but he broke off looking and said something in French to the others who ordered us in still with our hands above our head. "M'seur, you're going to go inside and we'll try and settle this matter. Until that time, you're going to be sequestered."

"What the Hell does that mean?" whispered Jackson.

"We will hold you" the Frenchman replied. They took us inside the facility. I was nervous but didn't show it. The soldiers with Vivi were showing it. They feared they were going to be executed and were fighting the urge to run away, until they saw more men with weapons around them. The facility itself was a large, multifloored building that didn't appear to be military, but it did have a powerful presence. We went inside to a sprawling, brightly tiled floor and colorful columns. There were no rooms or testing areas here. They were on different floors.

The Frenchman told me to follow him and another took Vivi for questioning. Everyone else was told to follow them towards some empty rooms. They were held three to a room, Kate, Kassie, and Zoey were housed in rooms by themselves, which worried me. The Frenchman said, "I think you'll find that we're not the kind of monsters you are thinking. Nothing will happen to you or your people," as he led me to a small office and told me to sit. The door was closed, but outside was a man with a rifle.

I was thrust into a chair in a room with a one-way pane of glass. Another chair sat opposite of me on the other side of the metal table. I felt like I was in an interrogation room from an old cop show. Nothing like causing fear to spread. I looked around as I placed my hands on the table. The door opened with a man dressed in a very casual shirt walked in. He eyed me as he sat down in the chair opposite. I opened my mouth to speak but he put his hand up. I closed my mouth as he began to speak. "I will ask questions first. You will answer them. Straight and to the point. No going around in circles, madame. Understood?" he asked. I nodded my head as he looked to me. He didn't seem like the military type. He looked like someone that would work at a computer lab, not a bio-engineering lab for the World Health Organization. His hair was long but pulled back and he had a slight beard. His eyes steel blue as they glared at me. I kept steady. I wasn't sure just what was going on. "Why are you here?"

"To help receive the cure," I responded.

"What cure?" he asked.

"The cure for the zombie virus. To help possibly stop the infection," I replied.

The man laughed out loud. His voice shrill as he snorted. "There isn't a cure. You silly Americans. How can you hope that there's a cure? Where do you get your information?"

I looked to him, a look of astonishment on my face as I responded. "General Roger Johannsen sent us he--"

"That slimy worm! Ha!" the Frenchman laughed. "He is no more trustworthy than the British whore you arrived with. We haven't communicated with them for many reasons."

Kassie and Kate were in a room together. Oddly enough they had been moved to a room together after their little interrogation. They had double-teamed the security into letting them stay together, claiming they were lesbian lovers and couldn't bear to be apart. The security team put them in a one-way room hoping they would get to view some lesbian action but instead, they were just sitting there -- cleaning their nails and adjusting their breasts in their tops -- much to their irritation.

"Just what's going on?" Kassie asked.

"Not sure. Hope the boys are alright," Kate said in response.

"I can take a guess why you're here" the Frenchman told me as we sat in the same room looking at each other. "There's not other reason for an armed group of military to come from across The Channel to a WHO facility unless they're looking for some type of a cure."

"We were hoping that your facility had one that we can use" I replied. There was no need to be hostile with them. I thought it best to speak calmly and tell them everything. After all, we're suppose to be allies in this struggle. "The entire East Coast of the United States is overrun. Most of England is, too. We were hoping that there was something here that we can use to return it."

The Frenchman slumped into his chair and let out a long sigh, "I'm sorry, sir. But there is no cure here. Since the start of all this we have tried to use everything in our disposal. We captured and studied the zombies. We used other viruses and other diseases to see if that could even slow down the virus, but the virus destroyed all of them!"

"Holy shit" I gasped.

He nodded, "Yes. It's that bad. We don't know any other way to destroy this except by burning their corpses."

"Damn it" I growled.

"Now, sir, there is a more important matter that we need to address," the Frenchman nodded and then leaned forward slightly, his tone became serious, "The people that you're with. I don't trust them. That Major, we know who sent her. I fear that you and your friends were sent in not knowing everything about them."

My eyes glanced left and right. Vivi was suspicious. This didn't ring right. But I kept myself calm.

Ellis looked around. He adjusted his ball cap. He moved around in the metal chair - sitting with it leaned back, sat forward, his legs crossed, his legs uncrossed. He looked at the ceiling twiddling his thumbs. He counted the tiles on the ceiling. He counted the specks on a single floor tile while his chin was rested on his hand. He sighed blowing a strand of hair off his face only to move it back into place to do it again. He pulled out his wallet and organized the stuff inside it....twice - even though most of it couldn't even be used anymore in this world. Like a little kid waiting in the principal's office - he was bored. "Uggghhhhh..." he sighed as he laid his head on the table, raising his head only as the door was opened. An old man came in and sat down. His facial expression gruff as he looked to Ellis. Ellis opened his mouth. "Uh hey man, any idea how much longer I gotta be in here?"

The old man looked to him and didn't say a word - instead, he clicked a pen and began to write -- much to Ellis' curiosity.

I looked to the man who sat across from me. He was trying to intimidate me by his words, but it wasn't going to work. "Just what do you mean? And honestly, I don't want to speak anymore if you're not even going to tell me your name.." I said sitting back, crossing my arms.

He laughed, a wide grin as he looked down to the paperwork before him, clicking his pen and writing something. "Francois. And are you going to share the same issue of your name? Or should I just call you Female Number 1?" he said holding up the clipboard.

I smirked nodding my head, my jaw set as I started chuckling. "Francois huh? Almost like a French Francis.. God, that's just hilarious." I smirked holding out my hand to offer a handshake. "Zoey."

He looked at my hand and stood up walking towards the door. "Zoey, then. Guess I have to go find my White-out." He left out the door as I sat back in the chair not sure of what was going on.

Elsewhere in the facility, there were lab techs checking vitals and writing information down on clipboards. Before them was a large glass containment unit. Various tubes and cords filtering into the container that was filled with not only preservation fluid -- but a huge tank. Deformed mouth and tongue hanging, eyes watching every move of everyone - but not able to move because of a certain chemical being piped in to keep it stationary.

"What do you want us to do about it?" I asked the man. "We're not going to kill them."

"No. No," my interoggator said. "We're not going to have bloodshed here. There's already been enough of that, but we are going to keep you and your friends in certain areas. We have vital operations underway right now and we can't have you or your people here getting in the way." He rose up to leave, but I called out to cause him to look back.

"If there is no cure, then what are you guys working on?" I asked.

"I feel like I can trust you with this little bit," the man said walking back to the table, "There may be no cure right now, but that doesn't mean that we're not trying." With that he opened the door and held out an arm silently asking for me to come with him. Together we walked together back through the big room. "You will join your friends in their cells until we're satisfied, and then, you're free to go."

"Go?" I stopped in my tracks, "Go where? You want us to go back out there? Into that madness? We lost a lot already and we were sent here on a mission to find a cure, or a weapon that we can use against these things. We have a finite amount of ammunition. And there are not many of us left. We need to work together to stop this."

The man slowly drew a deep breath and let it out, "M'sieur, we are doctors, surgeons, technicians, virologists...are any of your people that?"

"No..."

He held up a hand to me, "I mean no offense, but you and you're people can't help us."

"What if we watch the perimeter? Pulled your security? I've been looking at what you have, and you don't have proper security. You have those virologists pulling security. We may not be doctors, but we're shooters."

The man paused for a moment and looked up at me with a thin smile, "Very well. I will talk to my counterparts and let you know. In the mean time, you will go in with the others. By the way, my name is Edgar" holding out his hand. We shook.

The door opened and I walked in with Zoey and gave her a big hug, "It's okay. I talked it over with a man named Edgar. Hopefully I convinced him to let us stay. How are you doing?"

Finally reunited with my lover as we were then alone. "I'm fine," I reassured Robert. I looked him in the eyes as I heard Vivi down the hall. "They don't trust her or the General. Just what have we gotten ourselves into?" I asked him. I walked around the room, taking a seat in the corner and patting the side for him to come join me. "It seems that we're in a bit of a pickle here, for lack of a better expression..." I straightened my jacket and hair as I looked to him. "I'm just glad to be with you again.

Ellis was put in the room with us and his expression turned happy as he saw us. "You two?! Ohh hell yeah. Glad you guys are here. I was afraid I was gonna be put in that room with that military lady.."

"Kate?" I asked.

"Oh no, I mean that witch woman, Genevieve. I have a lady back home and she's like some sort of temptress. I think Allisyn would kill me.." Ellis said leaning back against the wall.

"No, I mean Kate and Kassie are here.." I mentioned as the door was opened and the two other women of our original crew were tossed inside.

"Where's Jackson?" Kate asked, looking around.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe they're still talking to him."

The Tank in the containment unit began to move around, frightening some of the doctors and workers near it.

"Up the influx, we cannot risk it getting out," ordered Francois, who was standing on the balcony.

"Up the influx, we cannot risk it getting out," ordered Francois, who was standing on the balcony. Edgar came up to him and saw the Tank move. The two began to bicker at one another in French. Edgar challenged him, "Why is it moving? It shouldn't be moving."

Francois replied, "It must be growing immunity to the drugs." The next injection of stuff calmed it back down.

Edgar was alarmed. "If that thing gets loose..."

Francois nodded, "I know. I know. We're still testing samples. The virus is remarkable. It can destroy or convert everything we use against it." He then sighed, "It's perfect virus." Both of them stared at the Tank as it lay dormant in its chamber. They were full of fear.

"I was able to talk to one of them," I said to Zoey. "His name is Edgar. They were going to send us back, back to England. I may have convinced him to let us stay on. They don't have proper security. We can protect the site and allow them to work on a Cure."

Ellis stopped and slowly turned towards me, "Working on? You mean, there's no cure here?" Kate and Kassie also looked at me. I had to tell them the hard truth. "I think Zoey's right. We're over our heads here," speaking to them in a calm tone. "They don't trust us, the Major, or the General that sent us. I'm not exactly sure why, but we're guilty by association. But, we're not going back to England. This place here has to be able to come up with something that we can use against these freaks."

Ellis smiled, "Hell yeah. It's called a Blooper right to the noggin" rapping his knuckles on top of his head, "Kill of dem sons of bitches."

"I like your style" Kate nodded towards him. That sudden smile and her massive chest, made Ellis suddenly clam up and shiver. Now he was fighting the same urges he felt when dealing with Vivi.

Kate busted up laughing seeing Ellis' reaction to her answer. "Oh don't worry. I know you have a girl back in England. I am not going to try anything with you.." she said, placing her hand on his shoulder to calm him down, but his eyes were on her tits again. He could only nod as he showed her he understood.

"Then it's settled," I spoke up. "This Edgar guy.. Maybe he doesn't like what's going on here and maybe that's the only reason he agreed. Something is up and I just don't like it.."

Vivi sat in a room, her arms crossed under her massive tits. Biting her lip as she looked to the clock on the wall. "What the bloody hell is taking them so long?" she said out loud, her foot tapping under the table. The door opened and Francois walked in. "About fucking time.." she cursed. "Where are my men?"

Francois smirked, his expression one of those that showed his distrust of her. He took a seat across from her, writing down something on the clipboard before interlocking his fingers. His expression turning up to her. "They're being used -- for studies. Don't worry. They're not in any pain.. Some of them aren't, anyway.."

Vivi's eyes widened at the revelation, then she squinted at him.. "Just what have you done to my soldiers?"

He laughed. "Why would you care? You don't care about them anyway, correct? You're only here to kill me. Well, here I am and there you are - no weapons, no army, no way to carry out your orders."

Vivi laughed as well. "Oh you slimy inbred French frog..." she stood up, reaching across the table to go after him, only to have him slam a blade into her hand. "Ahhhh fucking hell!" she cried out as her blood spilled on the table, the knife being held there - twisting it ever so slightly to cause her more pain.

"Now I have my sample from you.. Just like I got my sample from that radio man of the so-called Pigeon.." Francois said, ripping the blade from her hand, before heading out the door.

Jackson was guided into the room with the rest of the crew, his hand bandaged, still bleeding. Kate jumped up rushing to his side, her expression both angry and scared at the same time.. "Baby! What did they do to you?!"

"It was a guy, Frank I think.." he said taking a seat, his buxom beauty taking his hand into her own, ripping part of her top off to wrap it better.. "Something about a sample.."

"Francois.." I muttered, my voice angry. I turned to Robert. "Get your Edgar in here. Whatever is going on, it's not going to be with our blood..."

Francois walked down the corridor, reaching over the railing to look at the tank and jockey that were in their respective containers. He held the blood samples over, pouring them in - the Jockey began to jump about in his oversized container. "Good, good.." the Frenchman said looking to the Tank. "Little humper, you will go after the radio man and you - my beauty..." he began to pour the blood sample from Vivi into the container with the Tank. It growled, unable to move, but it roared loudly. "You will go after the English whore.."

That was it. I wanted out. I couldn't take the secrecy and now I won't stand for assaulting my people. Jackson groaned in agony as I went for the door and slammed my fists against repeatily before throwing my shoulder into it. The door didn't give. "Help me!" I shouted to Ellis who bounded over. Together we threw ourselves into it, harder than the last and it buckled then the door flung open. The guard there was not a soldier, he was a worker, a man in a button up shirt and slacks holding a pistol. He stared at us with wide eyes before turning around and running away. He wasn't a killer, just a man put in a place he didn't want to be.

"What are we doing?" asked Jackson.

"We're going to take over this place," I growled as I looked to gain my bearings.

"Take over? Shouldn't we run?" asked Ellis.

"We're not going anywhere unless we get our weapons back," I said. Just as I said that, our worst fears were realized.

A mighty roar echoed through the building that made the walls shutter. We all froze in place, not believing what we were hearing.

The Tank broke from its cage, or its container, Francois and the others had hid themselves. The Jockey was also freed and bounded away looking for a target. The Tank came smashing through looking for its prey.

We went out into the welcoming room of the building. There was no one. Damn. We didn't have any weapons and there was no one we could get to lead us there. But, someone else, or something else, found us. It came smashing through the walls like a locomotive.

That's when Vivi came stumbling in. "What is going on here?" she demanded, with her hand bandaged.

That's when the Tank made its dramatic entrance. Draywall and glass shattered into thousands of pieces and rained upon us. I looked up to see the Tank, towering over us, also had an extra weapon, it had a massive cock dangling between its legs as well as a tongue dangling from its mouth.

In one movement it reached out and grabbed the busty major with his right hand and dragged her away.

"Vivi!" the sailor cried watching as she was dragged away into the darkness. "I got to go get her" running after her, but Kassie grabbed him the wrist pleading with him to stay, but he broke her grip and ran off. We watched as it None of us were going to help her, that bitch. She could fend for herself.

We all took off, that is except for Ellis who paused and stared out to where she disappeared with a sad look on his face. "It's too bad," he said in a whisper to himself, "I didn't get a chance to play with her fun bags. I bet that would have been so sweet and soft and her ass taking it while her green eyes...."

"ELLIS!" we all shouted at him.

He snapped back to reality. "Oh, sorry" he ran up to us.

Back