Sex Toy Testers on Colony P3N1S-V4G1N4

Silently, Titus rolled the two over so that he was now on top. He liked the back and forth with Kat, but he wanted to establish his dominance again. He took his cock head and began to rub it into her pussy lips, feeling her juices coat her head. He looked at her and said, "Ready for me to fuck you, slutty Kat? Ready to feel my nice hard cock inside your tiny little cunt?"
 
Kat panted out "yes please." She knew what he was doing and this time she would let him be in control but she liked sex better when they made equal love not dominating love. She didn't mind it though it did make her incredibly horny at time like now. She soon kissed the spot she bit trying to ssy sorry without saying it.
 
Titus teased Kat a little longer, sometimes acting like he was about to thrust in, but the poke her clit with his cock. Once he had enough, he took correct aim and thrust in, letting out a moan as he felt Kat's warm wet pussy sheathe his cock. He leaned down and began to kiss Kat again as he slowly pistoned his cock in and out of her.
 
Kat couldn't take the teasing that Titus was doing to her and every time he would thrust into her she would lift her hips trying to meet his but when she felt her clit get hit she would let out a little moan. When she finally felt him enter her she let out a moan and lightly dug her fingers into his back.
 
As Titus continued to slowly pump, he continued to make out with Kat. He didn't want to just fuck her, like the prostitutes, he wanted to make love to Kar. He didn't know if he loved her, but he wanted this to last. He continued to slowly pump his cock into her warm pussy as well as french kissing her.
 
His tongue was a nice surprise and after awhile she began to suck on his tongue like a little cock. Kat wanted what they were doing to last even though they just met. She didn't know how he felt but she wanted to be his and only his and vis versa. She knew from the moment they cuddled that this was what she wanted.
 
Titus couldn't hold himself back any longer. Breaking the kiss, he propped himself up on his hands and started to fuck Kat properly. He was thrusting into her with a little force, getting most of his cock in her with no problem. Titus moaned before saying, "oh your pussy feels so good my cock."
 
Kat couldn't say anything only she could do was moan out with each thrust he was making into her. She could feel the shock wave ripple through her body with each thrust he made into her. Her breast was even moving with each thrust. She loved his forceful fucking so much so that she could feel her juices running down her ass.
 
Kat had done so well with giving him a blowjob, he was already close to cumming. His pounding became more and more franctic, trying to take himself over the edge, hoping he could make Kat cum before he did. When he couldn't hold out much longer, he cried out, "Oh god, I'm so close. I'm gonna cum."
 
Kat could feel that he was close to cummings which ment that she had done a good job blowing him in the first place. She was close herself though she like to make sure her man was going to cum before she even entertained the idea of cumming herself. She looked at him before moaning out "cum on my breast please I want it on my breast please cover your slut's breadt in cum. She knew as soon as he splattered her in his cum she would cum herself.
 
Titus continued to fuck Kat until the very last second. There was a part of him that wanted to just stay in her and cum in her pussy. But as felt his balls tense up, he managed to pull out. He frantically got on top of Kat and start pumping his foreskin with his hand. He moaned as he felt the first shot of cum fly up to her face. The rest of his cum slowly shot out of him and landed on her tits. Once his orgasm subsided, he stood there and just breathed, relaxing from his recent exertion.
 
She was about to cum herself when she felt him pull out of her and soon felt his hot cum splash on her face then her breasts. When She felt the cum land on her she let out a loud moan loving feeling his cum. She looked up at him with a smile saying "I told you my breasts not my face you dirty man. Do you like giving your dirty sluts a facial?" She took her finger and wiped some up before tasting it.
 
Coming down from his orgasm, Titus replied, "Only the ones that like cleaning my cock after sex." He got up off the bed and turned Kay around, so her head was hanging off the bed. He put his cock right in front of her face for her to clean. He then reached up and started rubbing her clit with his fingers, knowing she didn't orgasm and trying to give her one.
 
Kat instantly took his cock into her mouth again and started sucking on it forcing the kast bit of cum out of his throbbing cock. She could feel his fingers on her sensitive pussy which made her moan out around his cock. She didn't take ling to cum and her body tensed up making her take him in a little deeper while she wildly moaned and her body shuttered.
 
As Kat was cumming with his fingers on her clit, Titus' cock was getting hard again in her mouth. He continued to fuck her face while playing with her clit and lips, keeping her juices flowing. Once he was ready for more of her pussy, he climbed into bed and laid down on his back saying, "Ready for Round 2?"
 
Kat only grinned before she hoped on him again grinding her pussy against his cock. She was going to ride him this time which ment that she controlled the pace a bit and she could tease him any time.
 
Titus leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of Kat riding him. He put his hands on her hips as she rode him. As she slowly ground into him, he slapped her ass and said, "Giddy up!"
 
Kat gave Titus a smile before saying "I may be your slut but I will give you a spanking if I need to." She slowly sunk his hard rod into her pussy again letting out a moan as it entered her once more.
 
Sending a naughty gaze up to Kat, Titus continued to sit there as Kat bounced on his cock. Keeping his hand on her ass, he moved his other hand onto on of her tits. Looking up at her, he said, "I wasn't expecting to have a slut after one date. I could get use to this." He said before smacking her ass again. "My slutty Kat is quite the naughty schoolgirl."
 
"Your slut and only your and this cock better not go into anyone else." Kat said as she sunk herself down on his cock burying it deep in herself . She bends down giving him a deep kiss letting him feel her pussy all over his cock. She could feel her muscles pulse trying to return to their normal position.
 
"Of course." Titus said in response. He begs to buck his hips up into Kat, trying to regain a little bit of control. He reached up and grabbed both of her tits, fondling and groping them as they bounced around.
 
Kat gave him a grin before she grabbed his hands pinning them to the bed and said "I like to be dominate from time to time." She began to bounce on his cock hard and soon the room was filled with sounds of their flesh smacking together.
 
Titus just sat there and watched as Kat bounced with his hands pinned down. He looked up at her and said, "Ok, you take the lead then."
 
Kat continued to bounce on Titus' cock as she gave him a devilish grin. She released his hands so that she could feel his touch again.
 
Feeling his hands freed up, Titus pulled Kat down and rolled the two over, retaking control. On her back, Kat pulled her legs up and pinned them so that her knees were around his arms and began to pound into her, hard and fast.
 
Back
Top