Dragon Ball: Forgotten Generations (OOC)

Well Cheetu should be able to smell Grisha on her even after all this time, so that could be one way for them to tell that this is the girl he was talking about.
 
Well Cheetu should be able to smell Grisha on her even after all this time, so that could be one way for them to tell that this is the girl he was talking about.

And he gave Flute a decent description.

Plus if The Fat Man uses her name, Flute and Cheetu both have good hearing!
 
Even if Grish had told Crim about Lena he probably wouldn't have been taking notes or anything. He'd help any body in the group out of mild curiosity if it wasn't too illegal but that's about as far as that goes.
 
I'll get a Grisha post out soon, and then I'm just going to assume that certain tiers of the tournament have already started. It will give the group a chance to see Lena even though a tiny few, if not solely Flute, will be the only one to be suspicious of her.
 
Are we free to move the battles along? I assume nobody really cares about the precise mechanics of the tournament? As in we don't know how many people or rounds there are so if you want a fight vs and NPC you can have one if you don't it doesn't matter because we don't have a chart?
 
iHH6dVb.gif
 
Yeah. I am going to hold off posting for a few rounds to give you guys time to enjoy the tourney and develop the Lena rescue how you want. Because when Grisha shows up, the party will be over because right behind him will be the cops. So if you guys want to PvP, I'll hold off. :)
 
I'm gestating a Flute fight in the ring that may or may not step things up for a future tier of the competition.

But I don't want to contradict anything Tears is working on.
 
Back
Top