Second Chances (Closed to corwincorvus)

She started to laugh, but it turned into a shriek of pleasure. She loved the feel of his hands on her, the feel of him inside her. She felt the pleasure coiling up inside of her, it wouldn't be long now. Rocking her hips, she met each forceful thrust. Tipping her head back, her body strained, her nails still scraping against his back. "I'm close," She whimpered, her voice breathless as her lust darkened eyes fixated on the man above her.
 
He acknowledged her statement with a nod, gritting his teeth and trying to drive himself deeper into her with every trust, groaning and pounding into her roughly. The feel of her nails in his flesh, her wrapped tight and hot around him, seeing that look in her eyes again after so long. He gave her a last couple thrusts, hips moving of their own accord, then gripped her tightly and shuddered. "Oh fuck Kat" he groaned out loud.
 
Her orgasm crashed through her, her body seized up, trembling as pleasure flooded her body. She cried out in pleasure. Her heart was racing,her body was aching in the most pleasant way. Her hips still rocked gently as she rode the after shocks of her climax, her grey eyes dark with pleasure were side open, watching Eric as she leaned up, pressing kisses along his jaw.
 
He shivered as the last pulses poured into her, holding her tightly against himself, feeling her kisses along his jaw. He opened his eyes again, turning his head and letting his mouth meet hers again, kissing her with deep abandon.
 
Katherine eagerly returned the deep kisses, her tired body arching up to press against his. She only broke the kiss when air was necessary, her body screaming for oxygen. "Damn. I thought we were good before, in bed, hell we're even better now." She said, breathing raggedy as she felt her sore body relax in a way it hasnt since the shooting.
 
He chuckled to himself, pushing himself up to a kneeling position and looking down at her. "I'll say, guess things do get better with age." He glanced down at the scars and bandages in various places over her body. "You really did take a beating Alley Kat..." He fought to give her a smile as he looked her over.
 
She chuckled and nodded "I suppose it does." She was his eyes moving over her, heard his words. Though she smiled at the old nickname she felt herself getting self conscious, men had always had varying reactions to her scars, most ultimately didnt like being with such a tough woman. Some freaked out over it, that she could die. She'd never been with anyone when her wounds were so fresh. She started to slide back to cover herself, something she'd never done before with Eric, she'd always been proud of her body, never minded him staring at her, when they were teenagers.
 
He took her wrist, stopping her from covering herself. "You weren't shy 30 seconds ago, relax. You're in a dangerous line of work, but for a tiny little thing like you to make it this far you must have some idea what you're doing." His fingers traced a hairline scar across her hip. "That, or we're both just lucky."
 
She stopped and lowered the sheet she'd been in the process of covering with. Smirking she eyes him. "I'm one of the best of the best, in Chicago." Maybe there was a bit of ego i, her voice, but most of it was fact. Her skin shivered faintly as he traced a scar. "Piece of glass when I got slammed back into a window." She murmured. Kat could recall the story behind every major scar on her body. "But for any cop, a good portion of it is luck." She mused, smiling up at him as she relaxed back onto the bed,enjoying the moment.
 
He walked his fingertips, lightly grazing her taught belly, trying to softly tickle her. "Awfully humble too, aren't ya?" he grinned at her. "Kind of surprised you're not attached or anything though, figure the other guys on the force would going for you, even with the hazardous working conditions." His fingers grazed back over her hips as he gave her a wicked grin. "Not that I'm complaining of course."
 
Kat just chuckled, her skin rippled at his fingers grazing over her skin. She shrugged "I've dated a few cops. Including my partner on SWAT. But nothing just stuck. Maybe it would with my partner, we just do this on and off thing." She shrugged, as she stretched lazily, enjoying the relaxing with Eric enjoying the feel of his hands on her body.
 
He nodded. "Wasn't expecting to end up in this position when I ran into you yesterday." He felt her warm skin below his fingertips, lingering over the smooth texture of her skin. "Not that I'm complaining of course. Hope word doesn't get out or something, people'd start to talk and get their expectations up."
 
She smiled,nodding "I certainly didn't expect it either" she arched under his touch like a cat might. Snickering she shrugged. "Oh people started speculting and expecting the moment you helped m3 with my groceries the yesterday." She mused as she lifted a hand to absently run over his chest, enjoying the feel of him. "You've filled out nicely since the last time we were together. We aren't gawky teenagers." She said with a chuckle
 
Back
Top