The Mud Slingin' thread

Really, LC? You honestly believe AS had his account/stories wiped because he was a nuisance on the EF?

Yes, and I wasn't saying it sarcastically. I think he broke the worlds record for use of the word "cunt" amongst other things.

And I am aware he "asked" for it, but he had been asking for it for years. Apparently he just got to that point enough was enough.

I am not questioning you for doing it. What I am doing is using it as an example because AS did not even come close to doing the harm that this asshole does.

Unlike the EH the AH is unmoderated and of course this snake knows that, but Laurel can do whatever she chooses and I am not the only person who wants to know why is is allowed here, not by a long shot.

So now in reading your post what I find interesting is that the place sounds like it was worse when you got here than in my time.

But that's no surprise. On sites like this new comers are always the problem "Kids these days"

In my time here is seems most-not all-but most of the politics stay in the GB. If someone would make an effort to move Jack Luis's current events posts to the GB along with the occasional one from Allan Chardon there would be even less.

Sure there is bickering here, but not a fraction of what you find in the cesspools of the GB and playground where all the cyber jackals gang up on people in the manner you describe this forum once had under the guise of freedom of speech:rolleyes: Those are the type that would try to cyber bully someone into suicide and think its funny.

One thing that has not changed, nor will it ever, its par for the course, are cliques and also a handful who think they have redefined or created writing here and all must bow to them. That is still here, but I think this "generation" seems better with ignore and letting shit slide.

Like you I did not start posting until after a years of writing and I'm glad because although there is a lot of very good advice to be had here from experienced people everything is opinion based on what works for them and some leave it at that others say "you must" so I am glad I learned a decent amount on my own.

You look at the questions asked here these days (and maybe back) its "will they like this? Should I do this?" I'm am happy I never worried about that and I think sometimes people take this forum and what is said here as the be all end all when all it is is a place for advice.

I'm fairly troll proof JBJ does not bother me at all, scouries is fun to screw with and whether you believe it or not I never took any of our arguments seriously. It was amusing and something to pass the time at the time.

All in all if someone were to finally blow up scouries-and yes he could come back, but all his precious threads and BS go with him- this place would be a lot quieter.

So In my post above this one I have asked the question many have already asked.

I must be losing my touch. And GB jackals need love, too.

Yes, and I wasn't saying it sarcastically. I think he broke the worlds record for use of the word "cunt" amongst other things.

And I am aware he "asked" for it, but he had been asking for it for years. Apparently he just got to that point enough was enough.

I am not questioning you for doing it. What I am doing is using it as an example because AS did not even come close to doing the harm that this asshole does.

Unlike the EH the AH is unmoderated and of course this snake knows that, but Laurel can do whatever she chooses and I am not the only person who wants to know why is is allowed here, not by a long shot.

AS requested to have his account deleted. His choice. His decision.

As for the other thing/person/whatever, I don't wonder why it's still here. If I did, that would mean I allowed it to control some of my thoughts, and that isn't happening.

AS requested to have his account deleted. His choice. His decision.

As for the other thing/person/whatever, I don't wonder why it's still here. If I did, that would mean I allowed it to control some of my thoughts, and that isn't happening.

He did ask, when he was drunk, which was sadly more often than not and the real issue behind the crazy behavior. To quote Game of Thrones "I have a soft spot for Broken things" so felt bad for him in a way.

As for your take on scouries? That is a difference in philosophy.

Takers take until they are taken. The expression "They are not worth it" is why assholes thrive in life. They know people say "I'm not worth it" so they just keep going and going.

What stops them is someone who makes them worth it.

Scouries has driven people like Kitt and Daniel Kitten from this site amongst the other litany of infractions here. He routinely breaks just about every forum rule and has caused more people to walk off this site than anyone else combined.

Loquere has almost gotten the boot twice for not even being a fraction of the tool Jim is.

But here he is doing whatever the hell he wants.

I would just like to know why so would a lot of others.

He did ask, when he was drunk, which was sadly more often than not and the real issue behind the crazy behavior. To quote Game of Thrones "I have a soft spot for Broken things" so felt bad for him in a way.

As for your take on scouries? That is a difference in philosophy.

Takers take until they are taken. The expression "They are not worth it" is why assholes thrive in life. They know people say "I'm not worth it" so they just keep going and going.

What stops them is someone who makes them worth it.

Scouries has driven people like Kitt and Daniel Kitten from this site amongst the other litany of infractions here. He routinely breaks just about every forum rule and has caused more people to walk off this site than anyone else combined.

Loquere has almost gotten the boot twice for not even being a fraction of the tool Jim is.

But here he is doing whatever the hell he wants.

I would just like to know why so would a lot of others.

I understand your point about takers very well. More than you're aware of, I would guess. I'm not discounting the filth or evil garbage I've come across posted by he/she/it, either.

Truthfully Laurel?

Scouries has done more than enough in my time here to be "blown up" yet he stays. I have seen people get their posts and threads deleted and warned about their account for a fraction of what he has done.

Yet he stays. Malware infested links that can cause issues for the other users, hotlinking pics, harassment. At one point a year or two ago he was on a kick that TX Rad was racist and was posting disgusting pictures of lynchings and hangings and Concentration camps repeatedly throughout the AH threads.

People reported those posts left and right, yet not one was ever removed and again he is still here.

Asylum Seeker had his account along with his 300+ stories here wiped because he was a nuisance in the EH, but scouries is still here.

So that is an explanation many here would like to hear.

The Selene Kitt thread alone should have been the end of him

So.....there is far more than a few people here who wonder exactly what "Jim" has going here that allows this to continue.

As I and others have explained to you multiple times already - AS asked to have his account deleted, multiple times. We removed his account because he asked us to do so. Period, end of story.

Please stop repeatedly asking this question and listen to the answer. I'm not going to answer this again.

We remove accounts of users who break rules. We do not remove accounts simply because the user is unpopular, starts fights with others, insults other members and/or the admin, or has unpopular opinions. If we did, he would not be the only person in the AH to be banned.

We offer an Ignore feature which will cause a user to completely disappear from your forum experience. Most people use this when they are confronted with a user who doesn't break rules but makes them unhappy. I would encourage you to utilize this feature. :rose:

As I and others have explained to you multiple times already - AS asked to have his account deleted, multiple times. We removed his account because he asked us to do so. Period, end of story.

Please stop repeatedly asking this question and listen to the answer. I'm not going to answer this again.

We remove accounts of users who break rules. We do not remove accounts simply because the user is unpopular, starts fights with others, insults other members and/or the admin, or has unpopular opinions. If we did, he would not be the only person in the AH to be banned.

We offer an Ignore feature which will cause a user to completely disappear from your forum experience. Most people use this when they are confronted with a user who doesn't break rules but makes them unhappy. I would encourage you to utilize this feature. :rose:

So he has broken no rules?

The pics alone are violations.

Hot linking is a violation.

I'm not going to look it up to see, but if its not a rule it should be, but I would like to think it should be a violation when a person repeatedly(and at this point deliberately) posts things that contain malware therefore jeopardizing the PC's of others.

He does break rules and I am sure many have at some point, but most don't make a "career" out of it.

I'm not going to argue it, but fact is. He does break rules so for me anyway that's not a great answer.

But you don't owe me or anyone else one so it is what it is.

Have a Happy and Safe Fourth!

BTW not a bad contest idea you know, the Fourth......just saying.......

So he has broken no rules?

The pics alone are violations.

Hot linking is a violation.

No, it is not. People hotlink images all the time, including myself.

I seriously doubt that's true. People come to and leave Lit every single day for a variety of reasons. He wants to believe he is Public Enemy No. 1, able to drive people from the site at will. You give him way too much power and credit.

Many come here, read a troll's posts, and put said troll on ignore - never thinking about him again until people like you bring him up.

You give him power over your time. You allow him to make your experience about him. Every time you mention him, you make other people who have him on ignore think about him. He couldn't pay for a better promoter.

And that's what you need to understand: when you write posts about how scary and powerful he is, you aren't intimidating him. You are making him extremely happy. He sees that he's made you believe these things about him, and you're telling other people what a big bad scary person he is.

You want him to go away? Stop promoting him. Stop building him up into some powerful entity. He's not. He's just another poster. :rose:

image.php

QUOTE LAUREL No, it is not. People hotlink images all the time, including myself.

O M G !!!!!

ace!, miss o!, darkboy!, lovergirl!, dumb texan! etc., etc. - did you boys and girls read the above?

Are apologies forthcoming?

I'd love a dollar for every time one of AHlands experts has attacked jim or myself or gabby over this "hotlinking" issue.

Perhaps they all should be "banned" for their meanspiritness and lies. Except we, like the QUEEN, believe in allowing people, even the dumb ones, to speak.

ScouriesWorld doesn't believe in burning books or people... but that is just the way we are.

But LAUREL, I am curious, why didn't you tells these people, why didn't you announce this policy, years ago so that poor jrs didn't have to suffer these repeated attacks?

image.php

Psst! Psst! LAUREL

Seeing you've dropped in I wonder if you could share your views on the monthly contests going forward.

Do they still exist?

Will the 2012 and 2013 winners be announced soon?

Are you thinking of changing the scoring system so that all stories have a chance to win?

Have you considered only awarding prizes to complete stories and not just chapters?

Any light you can throw on the subject would be appreciated...thanks​

image.php

Dear Lady,

Listen I don't want to hog this thread or anything but seeing you are here maybe you could clear up one other point.

This thread, which was started by one of AHlands regulars through an ALT of his, was started for the sole purpose of attacking james r scouries esq..

The charge this time, echoing a thousand that have been made in the past by the clique of AHers such as ace, dumbtex, darkboy, the kitten sisters, neonlyte, lovergirl, miss o, jj, jeb, oggy, tigergirl and literally dozens of others, is that jim has somehow manipulated his numbers (VIEWS (whatever they are), VOTES, FAVORITES and COMMENTS) and these numbers do not reflect the LITEROTICA readership.

Just as you put to rest the "hotlinking" issue, and just as you acknowledged the false claim that somehow jim was the cause of the departure of the kitten sisters, I ask now that you address this charge - what is the truth?

Does jim have the most voted on story on the site?

Are his sales figures accurate?

Is he being legitimately "favorited"?

I know, despite your claims otherwise, that you've enjoyed seeing mr scouries attacked when you knew that the claims were preposterous. You've corrected two of these false charge today, do you have the honesty to address this one.

Funny how the number one author here-if that were true anyway- has never won a contest.

I mean with such a huge following! With all the members of AIR! How is it possible you have never won a monthly or a themed contest?

Hmmm maybe the sweeps-the ones that target all those fake five votes get removed have something to do with it.

Anyway carry on alt of an alt.

This thread proved a lot to me and all I need to be happy is my own self edification.

Although this does mean I owe some "old timer" here another $20 through paypal. You'd think I'd stop going against his tin hat claims at this point that aren't tin hat.

The dolf one is still the best

Last edited:
image.php

Just can't just admit you were wrong can you? It's the one trait you and ace share. Which is probably why you are always arguing...

Your biggest problem is that you always want to be an expert on any question that comes up - even when you don't have any idea of what you are talking about.

I think in this case the QUEEN has clearly spoken.

Let us all hope that she continues to address all these false charges against the boss. Each time she deigns to tell the truth it sends another dagger through the hearts of all who have attacked him.

C'mon lovergirl just try it for once - "Okay, I'm sorry, I was wrong". It doesn't hurt...​

image.php

Just can't just admit you were wrong can you? It's the one trait you and ace share. Which is probably why you are always arguing...

Your biggest problem is that you always want to be an expert on any question that comes up - even when you don't have any idea of what you are talking about.

I think in this case the QUEEN has clearly spoken.

Let us all hope that she continues to address all these false charges against the boss. Each time she deigns to tell the truth it sends another dagger through the hearts of all who have attacked him.

C'mon lovergirl just try it for once - "Okay, I'm sorry, I was wrong". It doesn't hurt...​

I know who has truly spoken puppet. I think others will after this too.

So tell me Jim....which one are you? Hmmm.....I think I know.

But you, as always, never answered my question where are your contest wins? Is it possible you don't have them because all your alts are disqualified?

So now in reading your post what I find interesting is that the place sounds like it was worse when you got here than in my time.

I meant to leave the observation that it's much the same as before, just with different variety--and that it will always be that way.

On the royalty issue. How much smoother that last several years would have been, I think, if Laurel just posted a "you're full of crap" posting to Scouries a long time ago on his nonsense. Just doing so on the outrageous claims of sponsorship by the Web site could have done it and wouldn't have been a stretch on the Web site standing up for its integrity. Ignoring him is about the best that users can do, but Laurel could have deep-sixed most of the issues herself by simply posting a "you're full of crap" post here and there. She doesn't seem to be shy about posting to the forum when she wants to.

Last edited:
I meant to leave the observation that it's much the same as before, just with different variety--and that it will always be that way.

On the royalty issue. How much smoother that last several years would have been, I think, if Laurel just posted a "you're full of crap" posting to Scouries a long time ago on his nonsense. Ignoring him is about the best that users can do, but Laurel could have deep-sixed most of the issues herself by simply posting a "you're full of crap" post here and there. She doesn't seem to be shy about posting to the forum when she wants to.

You're right. She is not shy about posting things, like defending the biggest troll this site has ever seen just now.

Funny isn't?

One, "shut up Jim you're a fucking liar" and not just the royalties(because you would have to be kind of naive to think anyone here gets anything)

But what about an announcement from Laurel to state "There is no such thing as AIR" ?

But then it wouldn't be a funny game would it? Then the decent folk here would have a good laugh at scouries and people would move on, but why do that?

Scouries best quote has always been "The Queen has a sense of humor" that she does.

Whenever any of us take the bait on scouries lits built in distraction.

I came to the AH in Feb. 2007 so I guess that means I'm one who causes trouble here.

2007?
Me, too.

I have a couple of names on 'ignore' and generally, it works as I don't get to see too often the sheer crap that occasionally gets posted for reasons I have yet to understand.

I tried the General Board once or twice.
A more super-critical bunch of loonies I have yet to encounter.
It was so bad it was boring.

On the royalty issue. How much smoother that last several years would have been, I think, if Laurel just posted a "you're full of crap" posting to Scouries a long time ago on his nonsense.

No, it wouldn't. I've already stated like 3 times that AS had himself removed, but it doesn't stop people from accusing me of banning him over and over again.

All replying to Scouries would do is encourage him. His claims of royalties are so ridiculous that no sane intelligent person would ever believe him. If I addressed that, then he'd make up another ridiculous claim - which according to you I'd be required to address. If you and him had your way, I'd be spending all my time arguing about complete stupidity. If I wanted to do that, I'd hang out at political threads.

BTW, a few weeks ago you were complaining about the monthly contests. Then we started working towards getting those up to date, you complained that we were "wasting time" on contests when we should be suing everyone. Now you're complaining that I spend too much time on that when I should be spending all day arguing with forum trolls. I must really suck! :( :( :rose: ;)

And that's all I have to say about it. :rose: Sorry!

image.php
image.php

Well I guess neither of the boys is going to make the post – “sorry jim, we were wrong about the hotlinking. I was wrong to keep attacking you and Jacqui on the issue.”

What is so tough about a simple apology?

But ace I do want to wish you a happy 4th of July. After so many years without your new little picture has made our day.

If you and him had your way, I'd be spending all my time arguing about complete stupidity. If I wanted to do that, I'd hang out at political threads.

No, Laurel, if I had my way, you'd clean up the obsolete functions of this Web site so that the forum users wouldn't have to spend half their time carrying water on why what claims to work doesn't. And you do spend a lot of time hanging out on nonsense threads instead, apparently (which, of course, is your right).

And, yes, I think you are derelict at this particular time in not actively collecting data from Literotica authors who have been ripped off on a massive scale by this E.F. Turner and being publicly vocal and active in running her to ground. Her doing so points to a fundamental weakness in authors providing you with the product of this Web site (for free). This is possibly hundreds of stories at your Web site stolen by a single person who has put them in the marketplace. This shows incredible vulnerability of posting to your Web site--especially since the understanding is that you go after story thieves but you are passive in the face of this massive theft. That's the context in which I pointed out that you are only now updating monthly contest wins from two and a half years ago. (With the way you do it, yes, meaning that there's little chance any of those folks will claim their monetary prizes. Clever of you.) You like to major in the minors.

The fault in your reasoning on not simply slapping Scouries down on the forum for the claims of sponsorship by the Web site is that, in fact, a whole lot of posters over the years have been disturbed by this (and your failure to slap him down on those particular issues gives them validity) and, as usual, the forum users have been left to carry the bucket for you on simply dispelling this nonsense.

And, yes, for the baby incident alone, you should have zeroed out his postings and stories (and someone else's too). He went way over the top on your own harassment rules (not that the rules seem to mean much to you). Sure he could come back. But zeroing out all that effort he'd made over the years would have taken the wind out of his sails.

But Lovecraft68's suggestion--that having him around as outrageous as he is is good for business--is probably valid.

Last edited:
But ace I do want to wish you a happy 4th of July. After so many years without your new little picture has made our day.

It's not a picture; it's a book cover of a book in the marketplace--not that you would know anything about those. :D

And, no, no apologizing for you stealing and slapping images owned by others on this forum. What Laurel and Manu seem to know about how copyright works could probably be written in magic marker on the back of one of your royalty checks from here.

Last edited:
When you apologize for all the crap you keep stirring up and have stirred up over the years for no reason other than your own giant overinflated ego.

Bye Scouries

image.php
QUOTE LAUREL: If you and him had your way, I'd be spending all my time arguing about complete stupidity…

…BTW, a few weeks ago you were complaining about the monthly contests. Then we started working towards getting those up to date, you complained that we were "wasting time" on contests when we should be suing everyone

Good grief, who did he want you to sue?

But I think that you aren’t being totally fair to ace. He, for all his obvious faults, does often make some good points (of course not on the ROYALTY question which is none of his business).

He is one of the few (along with freddy and the boss) who over the years hasn’t been afraid to raise legitimate questions about the site. And I’ve never felt he was doing it to hurt the site or undermine you. In fact I’d characterize most of his points as constructive.

When week after week and month after month the same questions come up (i.e. do the monthly contests still exist?) on the forums and he (or someone else) transfers them to you he is not “complaining” or “arguing about complete stupidity”, instead he is trying to make everyones life easier. What would have been so difficult about simply posting what was going on with them?

And yes it would be much more enjoyable if he could make his points in a less aggressive and arrogant manner (as I've suggested to him many times before) but what can one do? He simply can't see his failings - the years long back and forth feud with lovergirl simply illustrates this.​

Don't you just love people who make alts so hey can talk about themselves in the third person. :rolleyes:

image.php

QUOTE ace: It's not a picture; it's a book cover of a book in the marketplace--not that you would know anything about those.

And, no, no apologizing for you stealing and slapping images owned by others on this forum. What Laurel and Manu seem to know about how copyright works could probably be written in magic marker on the back of one of your royalty checks from here.

C’mon ace! Okay you can take a cheap shot at me (but not at the boss) but why aggravate LAUREL for no reason. Make your legitimate points but can’t you cut out these personel insults. It undermines your legitimate complaints.

It’s a holiday for crying out loud! Let her enjoy her day in the sun… sometimes you just have to ease up a bit...​

Back