That's Just My Sugar Daddy Take two (closed for 1m, pm first)

She moaned softly as he rubbed the lotion in. "It's a really nice scent. I'll definitely add it to my favorites."

She bit her lip a bit now. The way he was rubbing the lotion into her skin was arousing her as he probably wanted.
 
When he had finished applying lotion to the backs of her legs, he stood. Instead of asking her to turn around, he pressed up against her, his chest to her back. Taking the lotion, he wrapped his arms around her. He gave a little moan as he squirted some cream between her breasts, then began to smooth it over her mounds and cleavage.

His breathing became a little harder, as he felt her nipples harden and her arms reach up to encircle his neck. One hand began to stray down, over her belly, as the other glided back and forth over her breasts. He traced his fingers down, between her legs, as his hips shifted, pressing up against her ass.
 
Her breathing had grown harder as he rubbed the lotion into her breasts. A soft moan escaped her lips as his hands moved along her body. She pressed her body back against him.

"Sean...." She half whispered, half-moaned, her eyes closed and her lips parted ever so slightly
 
He felt the soft curls of her landing strip, and contemplated shaving her completely some time. He gently stroked her mons, exploring the firmness and softness of her. He could feel the warmth in her chest and the subtle moistness of her skin as she became aroused. Her nipples were intoxicatingly hard, as his palm brushed them occasionally.

He traced his finger tips over her hips and down her thighs, coming close to, but never touching her sex. He wanted her truly aroused, and aching...
 
Feeling his fingers so close to her sex was becoming torturous. She was aching for him to just slide his fingers in and touch her. The way he was being so slow about it though...she was getting close to touching her sex herself.
 
He could feel the heat of her body, the flush of blood in her skin, and the moisture of slight perspiration mixing with the lotion. He could also feel her muscles tensing. "Mmmm, perfect," he murmered in her ear. He turned her body, so that they could both see their reflections in the large mirror. He waited until her eyes caught his in the mirror, then tilted his head down. His mouth opened and he bit her neck. At the same time, his fingers slid lower. He groaned as they met her wet, wet flesh. Her labia were dripping and puffy, as he began to circle his fingers. He felt her clit, a bit of firmness amidst the softness, and stroked her gently.
 
She gasped at the view of them both in the mirror. She could see her skin was flushed in her arousal. Her eyes had darkened in color in her lust and the look she saw in his eyes brought a whole new sensation to her womanhood. She moaned as he bit her neck.

Her eyes closed as he teased her clit, her mouth open slowly as she enjoyed the teasing.
 
He grinned as he caught sight of her reflection. She liked what she saw. He felt pleasure move through her body. "Mmm," he murmured into her shoulder, as his fingers continued to circle and tease the wet hardness of her clit. Her expression was intoxicating, arousing, and he could feel his cock swelling yet again. He ground his hips against her ass, his cock against her. She couldn't have missed it. He held her tight, his fingers moving a little quicker. He kept his eyes on hers. He wanted her to see what she looked like when she came.
 
She wiggled her hips teasingly against his hardening cock. Another moan escaped her lips as he teased her clit. She whimpered softly wanting more than the strokes he was giving her.
 
He saw the slightly smile in her lips and felt her hips grind against him. He began to rock his hips, feeling his cock slide against the toned cleavage of her ass. Gods, what a body!

In short order, he was fully hard for her. He put one hand on your shoulder, and pressed her down some, so that her ass was presented more fully to him. He looked down and took his cock with the other hand, rubbing the head up and down along her wet furrow. He looked into the mirror again, waiting until she looked back at him. As their eyes held each others, he entered her.
 
There was something so...enticing about watching as he positioned her in front of the mirror. It was intimate and tantalizing, especially at that moment when he entered her, stretched her, made her moan pleasantly, made her back arch in response. She pushed back against him, rocking back and forth
 
He was entranced by the view, as he watched the pleasure register in both their faces. He saw her body shifting, rocking back against him, causing his cock to slide more deeply inside her. She was wet, from all their previous play, and from his cum still inside her. He gripped her hips and slid deep, his hips slapping against hers.

The impact rode through their bodies. Her breasts bounced delightfully, and he groaned, "that is sooo sexy."

He started to fuck her, not only for the sensation of his cock moving inside her, but the erotic, almost voyeuristic show they displayed.
 
She parted her lips, moaning as he fucked her. Deciding to give him even more of a show, she began playing with her breasts and nipples with one hand, while her other hand sensually slid down her body to tease her clit.

"Mmm...we should get a mirror on the ceiling in your room."
 
For a moment, he was speechless. Just when he thought things couldn't get any hotter, she began to squeeze her breasts, her fingers sinking into their softness, her ample globes spilling out of her grip, swaying and shifting, as he body moved. And then her nipples, dark and hard, being pulled much harder than he thought would be pleasureable. "Yessss," he finally managed.

He gasped loudly though as he felt her fingernails graze his cock, as she began to play with her clit. His eyes followed hers, and could see her watching him. Mmmhmm. Some of this she was just doing for him. And he loved it!

"Do you like watching?" he teased, "Maybe we should get a camera too? Film your luscious body being fucked.."
 
She giggled and licked her lips slowly, knowing he could see her in the mirror.

"Hmm...filming...amateur porn for our own enjoyment. Sounds fun." She moaned softly.

"So many different positions and places to fuck and film."
 
He paused in his strokes and chuckled, "Ohh, you are such a little tease, and I love it. It makes me hot."

His hands slid from her hips, up over the narrowing of her waist and the broadening of her back, over her shoulders to her upper arms. He held them firmly as he slid almost all the way out of her, continuing, "and hungry."

He thrust into her hard, his hips striking her ass with a loud slap. He pulled back again, "and aggressive."

He thrust harder, her entire body shaking with the impact. He began to pump in and out of her forcefully, his voice rasping, "Do you like it rough Baby Girl?"
 
She let out a gasp at each of his thrusts. A moan escaped her as he asked the question. Though she wouldn't need to answer. Her pussy did it for her, flooding with juices as the hard thrusts and his talk brought her to peak
 
He actually grunted as he felt her pussy clamp onto his cock and the sudden wetness on his balls. He gritted his teeth as he forced his cock again and again into her tightness. "You.. are.. such a.. hot.. tight.. fuck," he gasped, "I love … the… feel… of your cunt."

He rammed it in her hard, taking her, as he passed the point of no return. He growled as he came, hot, burning pulses of cum inside her. After a time, he just held his cock deep in her, breathing hard. His grip on her softened, and he bent over to wrap his arms around her, whispering, "you are amazing.."
 
Even now, she was still blushing with his compliments and looked back over her shoulder at him with a smile. "If I'm amazing, I do believe that would make you incredible."
 
He laughed lightly at her praise, grinning back at her. He reluctantly slid his softening cock from her, then pulled her upright. Still looking in the mirror, he wrapped his arms around her, stroking her. They watched as semen leaked from her pussy, and slowly dripped down her thigh.

"We may need another shower," he quipped in her ear.
 
She watched as his semen spilled from her pussy and smiled when she heard him. "Hmm...maybe later."
 
"Fine by me," he replied, "I like the smell of you. Shall we retire?"

They walked back to his bedroom, his arm around her waist, feeling her movements. He watched as she crawled into bed. He pulled the covers over them both as he followed her. He enfolded her, nuzzling her with his nose. Their movements were slow and languid. "Where have you been all my life?" he murmured to her.
 
"Hmm...I don't know..." She purred with a giggle. "Maybe not born....or maybe in school..." She teased since she knew his question was more rhetorical.


She snuggled up to him happily, enjoying the intimacy of such a simple act.
 
"You make me sound like a cradle robber," he chuckled back at her. Their exertions and warmth together soon had them both asleep.

He woke once, near dawn, and looked at the woman in bed with him. He smiled happily and closed his eyes.
 
Serena slept contentedly next to him the whole night.

The next morning, she woke up, stretching languidly
 
Back
Top