What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallenfromgrace said:
:p then you also knew i was kidding before i said it :p
That's also true. As such you must also know that the previous statement was designed to bring out that exact response from you. :cool:

Trombonus said:
That's also true. As such you must also know that the previous statement was designed to bring out that exact response from you. :cool:

Of course...hey im a psych student...i can read your mind...ohyesican! (see my lit bio :p)

~~~ mood...apathetic towards my exam tomorrow morning *sigh*

~~~ 'its gonna be a bitch of a double edged sword trying to write a laid back home life in contrast to the uber-dykedness' lmao...

Fallenfromgrace said:
Of course...hey im a psych student...i can read your mind...ohyesican! (see my lit bio :p)

~~~ mood...apathetic towards my exam tomorrow morning *sigh*

~~~ 'its gonna be a bitch of a double edged sword trying to write a laid back home life in contrast to the uber-dykedness' lmao...
As sad as this may be I actually miss school a bit. Exams, on the other hand, I do not miss one bit. Good luck tomorrow.

As an added tip, do not try to read a whole book and write a 4 page paper on it, plus another 4 page paper the morning before it's due. Bad things happen. Trust me I know.

Trombonus said:
As sad as this may be I actually miss school a bit. Exams, on the other hand, I do not miss one bit. Good luck tomorrow.

As an added tip, do not try to read a whole book and write a 4 page paper on it, plus another 4 page paper the morning before it's due. Bad things happen. Trust me I know.

Lol...its not school that bugs me...that was hell at the time, now its uni...and in a few years i'll miss the seeming simplicity that feels so suffocating now because i am living in the here and now of it... :rolleyes:

I also know how this essay writting malarky the night before feels...lol...trust me.

:kiss: good luck!

im off to write some smut to wind down, wrap up tonights revision and head to bed.

:kiss:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Lol...its not school that bugs me...that was hell at the time, now its uni...and in a few years i'll miss the seeming simplicity that feels so suffocating now because i am living in the here and now of it... :rolleyes:

I also know how this essay writting malarky the night before feels...lol...trust me.

:kiss: good luck!

im off to write some smut to wind down, wrap up tonights revision and head to bed.

:kiss:
lol, actually I'm not in school anymore. I was just saying, and I did mean uni too. I'm not that young. ;)

Trombonus said:
lol, actually I'm not in school anymore. I was just saying, and I did mean uni too. I'm not that young. ;)

I posted a new AV for you in the other thread. :)

Today I got to go spend money. It should have been a fun experience (I mean, after all, I'm poor and spending money on myself is a rare treat!), but I'm just really discouraged now. I hate that I'm overweight. I hate that it's impossible to find clothes I like that fit. I hate that I waited too long to get knee boots, and I hate knowing I shouldn't even buy knee boots because, let's face it, I'm not really going to wear them that often.
Add to that, my oldest being sick again. *sigh*

Trombonus said:
I'm feeling very productive right now. :) I finally sat myself down and did some writing. Now I'm watching Pokemon. I probably shouldn't admit that, but I'm feeling extra cheerful at the moment. :D
Back when it was the "thing" a mother I know uncovered the dark secret of Pokemon: It contains subliminal messages that have turned all the children into little Manchurian candidates. When the organization in charge of the Japanese media syndicate determines that the moment is right, the triggering message will be broadcast. Children all over America will snap to attention, gather butcher knives from the kitchen, and go forth reciting, "It is good to kill your parents for the Emperor . . ."

Roxanne Appleby said:
Back when it was the "thing" a mother I know uncovered the dark secret of Pokemon: It contains subliminal messages that have turned all the children into little Manchurian candidates. When the organization in charge of the Japanese media syndicate determines that the moment is right, the triggering message will be broadcast. Children all over America will snap to attention, gather butcher knives from the kitchen, and go forth reciting, "It is good to kill your parents for the Emperor . . ."
So that's what that was. Eh *shrugs shoulders*

I was wondering why I was suddenly worshipping Penguins!
*whose mind works in wonderously random ways*

matriarch said:
Try middle aged spead..........with severe wallowing tendencies. :cool: :rolleyes: Ya just can't get away from it. Ever.
:rose: :kiss: :heart:

At my age wallowing is all I'm allowed to do..... as for getting away from it, I can't run that fast or for that long....:rolleyes:

:kiss: the Goose for me....

sophia jane said:
Today I got to go spend money. It should have been a fun experience (I mean, after all, I'm poor and spending money on myself is a rare treat!), but I'm just really discouraged now. I hate that I'm overweight. I hate that it's impossible to find clothes I like that fit. I hate that I waited too long to get knee boots, and I hate knowing I shouldn't even buy knee boots because, let's face it, I'm not really going to wear them that often.
Add to that, my oldest being sick again. *sigh*

Don't make me come up there and spank you...... :rose: :kiss:

Put on your soright and prove yourself sorong.... ;) :D

Hey, it worked at the LoveShack....... :devil:

Up, about, awake......kinda.

It's blowing like crazy out there, and we have severe weather warnings for the next 2 days. Gales, rain.........perfect. Just hope its passed over by the weekend, so we can get out in the garden and get some sorting out done.

Right now.........breakfast, make lunch, shower, dress, work.

What I actually want to do is go back to bed...........but that's not to be.

Have a good day everyone.

:kiss: :kiss:

*hugs and kisses everyone*

Well, I'm glad to report mild coughing this morning -I am officially feeling much more betterer! :nana:

Which is a good thing as I'm off to the airport with the daughter and her school class today. Yep, I volunteeered! Actually, I love kids and so I'm really rather looking forward to it, but I'll not be online again till this evening -don't miss me too much, okay? (hee hee heee)

Mood: kinda excited:)

i dont wanna.

mood. fuckit i dont care. i should..and i will when i sit down and see the q's...but right now...i dont care.

English Lady said:
*tight hugs* vana

Seconding those hugs. Vana won't be going to work today, because she's trapped in the EL / Zade hugs :cool:

Mood: windswept, optimistic (I need to go outside for a cigarette - and the gusts are around 70mph at the moment). Alternatively I could just ut up an umbrella, do the Mary Poppins thing and allow myself to be blown away to a much warmer climate. Failing that I'd just settle for Amsterdam :cool:

Nirvanadragones said:
It was only two months yesterday. It feels like a lifetime.

I miss her so much.
I'm not meaning to be maudlin; it's just the Christian in my coming out, I guess. Thing is, something tells me Colly has her in safe keeping. HUSG

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Last edited:
Fallenfromgrace said:
oh i cant do this...grrrr...i dont care. i know i'll hate myself when i sit in the exam...but i just cant do this...:S

if i can revise enough to bullshit past the 40% pass mark then ok...but *sigh*

*hugs* for today and your exam, hope it goes ok. :kiss:

Mood, head hurts, essay is written on to the next question. How come they say question 1, 2, 3, 4 and yet there are up to 10 different subsections in each question? Cant they just give in and put question 1-40 and let you get a better idea of the hell that waits at very first glance;)

Needs: Coffee, more coffee, tylenol and more sleep and a less active toddler at 6am in the morning....shes been going for hours now with no sign of letting up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back