New Story

Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
29
I've published a new story:

http://www.literotica.com/s/park-a-sequel-to-movie

It is a sequel to another story I posted back in November. I actually wrote both a couple of years ago but recently chose to polish Park up enough to publish. I wrote for a small audience initially and only through their encouragement did I take the plunge to publish on Lit.

I'm starting this thread because I'm curious as to reactions here, particularly from subs, as to the power dynamics in the story. It isn't particularly a bdsm story and I did not tag it as such (I do have one bdsm tagged story). I'm also starting this thread here because I am increasingly being drawn to the bdsm boards on Lit. Despite my age, I increasingly believe I'm just scratching the surface of my sexuality.

I welcome feedback, either in the comments on the story or by pm. I would like this thread to be about a more generalized discussion of control themes raised in that story or other stories.
 
You should post this in the story feedback area.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1026203

The link above is what happens when you post these here. It's also kind of rude to use us to up your story views.

If you're interested in this board, I would suggest interacting on the various threads and checking out the stickies at the top.
 
Appreciate That

I appreciate the comment. In many respects I used this as an opportunity to participate. I guess I see it as risking pimping my story, but I'm pretty sure I could jack it's views better on a different forum. ;-)

Genuinely wanted to get more of a control discussion going, particularly looking to hear from subs. I'm interested in sub views of combinations of shame, lust and praise for control.
 
Last edited:
If you asked those questions in particular, and out of context of your story, you would probably be able to get a good conversation going in this forum :)
PS - You probably want to start a new thread to do that...
 
I appreciate the comment. In many respects I used this as an opportunity to participate. I guess I see it as risking pimping my story, but I'm pretty sure I could jack it's views better on a different forum. ;-)

Genuinely wanted to get more of a control discussion going, particularly looking to hear from subs. I'm interested in sub views of combinations of shame, lust and praise for control.

If you want to discuss shame, lust, and praise [for control] from a submissive perspective, why not just ASK about shame, lust, and praise [for control] from the submissive perspective - instead of pimping your story? (Which, no, I didn't bother reading, because your thinly veiled attempt to increase your page views was rude.)
 
Back
Top