Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Discussion Circle

Old 02-27-2014, 09:34 PM   #1
Mello_SixtyNine
Literotica Guru

Real Incest Stories on Literotica?

I recently posted my third story (5th Anniversary to Remember) and I received a feedback email that had some complimentary things that he wrote about my story but then he asked if it was a fantasy or not. He then told me to check out a story of his that actually happened to him. I found it (A Reprobate in Russia Vol. 01). It was pretty damn hot if true.

Unfortunately, my three submissions are totally made up. Has anyone submitted any incest stories that really happened?

Just curious...

Check out my Stories
(Links Below):

Baxter's Plan
Mariella's Secret
5th Anniversary to Remember

Old 03-02-2014, 02:21 PM   #2
PrettyLilPussy
Virgin

Well damn! Thanks for sharing! That was extremely hot

Old 03-04-2014, 11:51 AM   #3
cocput
Scorpio, eternal student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mello_SixtyNine View Post
Has anyone submitted any incest stories that really happened?

Just curious...
generally, no.

at least no one can accept in a public forum about an actual event due to legal issues.

All stories published here are understood to be figments of imagination.

Silence elucidates wisdom; ornaments the fools too; sign of divinity; and, devil's advocate too. -- the enlightened sages.

see not what comes to you, see what comes through you - cocput aka scorpio

Old 03-04-2014, 12:07 PM   #4
DarkPleasures
Yes Sir...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocput View Post
generally, no.

at least no one can accept in a public forum about an actual event due to legal issues.

All stories published here are understood to be figments of imagination.
Says who?

Old 03-04-2014, 12:31 PM   #5
MeredithEighty8
Literotica Guru

I think many of the incest stories may have a tiny, tiny germ of truth to them.

I've written two incest related stories. The idea for the first one was triggered by a brief (innocent?) incident from my late teens, but the story itself was expanded and fictionalized. My second story was total fiction, just my mind, emotions, sexuality running at full tilt.

http://www.literotica.com/s/to-love-and-obey-ch-05 NEW - Robert and Cassie: Happily ever after?

http://www.literotica.com/s/to-love-and-obey-ch-04 - Robert deals with Cassie's infidelity & pregnancy.

http://www.literotica.com/s/to-love-and-obey-ch-03 - Robert's jealousies and insecurities erupt.

http://www.literotica.com/s/to-love-and-obey-ch-02 - Young Cassie deals with Robert's obsession and lust

http://www.literotica.com/s/to-love-and-obey ch 01 - Marriage to a sexually and emotionally jaded older man.

http://www.literotica.com/s/like-a-good-neighbor-5 - Young Woman Older Man Enjoy a Summer hook-Up

http://www.literotica.com/s/daddylover - Father/Daughter Incest Results in Pregnancy

http://www.literotica.com/s/dr-dorhring-1 - Older Man With Obsession, Drugs Unsuspecting Girl

http://www.literotica.com/s/jeremiah-wolf-progenitor - Stalked, Sexually Assaulted and Impregnated by a Werewolf

Old 03-05-2014, 02:21 PM   #6
JJB45ACP
Virgin

Yes. Some of the stories ARE true. Or are at least based on what happened.
Some of them anyway.
At least one.

Old 03-06-2014, 01:58 AM   #7
Mello_SixtyNine
Literotica Guru

Well, from the pm I got, I know that there's at least one on this site. Anyone know of any others I can read?

Check out my Stories
(Links Below):

Baxter's Plan
Mariella's Secret

Old 03-06-2014, 04:47 PM   #8
Osprey1080
Virgin

This is the wrong tree to be barking up, even in this "liberated" space.

A fantasy incest story is a fantasy incest story. A real incest story, even between consenting adults, becomes evidence of a crime in 48 out of 50 United States, and nearly every civilized culture across the globe.

If you look at the relevant sociological and psychological studies, as well as anecdotal evidence compiled over hundreds/thousands of years, there is a very good reason why this behavior is frowned upon. If it led to strong families, healthy individuals, and better communities, it would be celebrated and promoted. Instead, it's one of the most universally scorned behaviors around, and in most locations, one of the most serious crimes outside murder that there is. This is not an accident. If it "worked" it would be embraced. It generally doesn't.

Not only will Lit not publish any story advertising itself as a real-life account of incest, I am guessing that anyone who came in here and admitted it would run the risk of having their stories removed from site entirely.

Old 03-06-2014, 05:27 PM   #9
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey1080 View Post
This is the wrong tree to be barking up, even in this "liberated" space.

A fantasy incest story is a fantasy incest story. A real incest story, even between consenting adults, becomes evidence of a crime in 48 out of 50 United States, and nearly every civilized culture across the globe.

If you look at the relevant sociological and psychological studies, as well as anecdotal evidence compiled over hundreds/thousands of years, there is a very good reason why this behavior is frowned upon. If it led to strong families, healthy individuals, and better communities, it would be celebrated and promoted. Instead, it's one of the most universally scorned behaviors around, and in most locations, one of the most serious crimes outside murder that there is. This is not an accident. If it "worked" it would be embraced. It generally doesn't.

Not only will Lit not publish any story advertising itself as a real-life account of incest, I am guessing that anyone who came in here and admitted it would run the risk of having their stories removed from site entirely.
No.

many here claim their stories are real.

and writing it is not a crime here or anywhere else.

sites can choose not to carry the content just like they can choose not to carry any product, but it is not a crime.

as for incest in real life? Take a look around you because I see very few strong families and healthy individuals in society today.

Child molestation is abhorrent, but the charges rarely get down to incest they're charged with child abuse, sexual assault, statutory rape etc...

As for consenting siblings or family members who want to engage in that relationship? why should you or anyone else care?

neither Man, nor God, now Government should dictate who a person loves and wants to be with.

Take your narrow minded views to church with the rest of the know it all hypocrites who want to tell the world how to live.

And while you're there read the book they allegedly follow called the bible. The world was populated by incest.

Old 03-06-2014, 07:54 PM   #10
Osprey1080
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
No.

many here claim their stories are real.

and writing it is not a crime here or anywhere else.

sites can choose not to carry the content just like they can choose not to carry any product, but it is not a crime.

as for incest in real life? Take a look around you because I see very few strong families and healthy individuals in society today.

Child molestation is abhorrent, but the charges rarely get down to incest they're charged with child abuse, sexual assault, statutory rape etc...

As for consenting siblings or family members who want to engage in that relationship? why should you or anyone else care?

neither Man, nor God, now Government should dictate who a person loves and wants to be with.

Take your narrow minded views to church with the rest of the know it all hypocrites who want to tell the world how to live.

And while you're there read the book they allegedly follow called the bible. The world was populated by incest.

Wow, do you always put words into people's mouths and leap to illogical, erroneous conclusions about them, or is this a completely new sport for you?

Never said anything about morality or the Bible. Only said that if it worked in creating upstanding citizens, then more societies on this planet would support it. You do not know me, do not pretend like you do. If I have a bone to pick with incest, it's because I worked as a counselor for at time and met with a few survivors, not because someone said it was bad three thousand years ago.

Also never said that writing or publishing it would be illegal....that's another step that you added on your own. I merely stated that if someone writes an account of a crime, then that account becomes evidence of that crime.

Consider this example: Someone writes a story in the nonconsent category and describes a rape that takes place in Dallas, Texas, from the perpetrator's point of view. A rape victim in Dallas reads the story, and realizes that it's describing her assault to the letter. A DA in Dallas could then subpoena Lit for any information about the story - author's real name (if they gave it), the IP address from which the story was submitted (which, combined with the date of submission, could lead to identifying a suspect), anything that might help in an investigation.

Perhaps I'm not as cynical, but I see plenty of functional individuals and families around these days. Are there non-incestuous families that are dysfunctional? Oh hell yes. Are there incestuous families that thrive and function well? If there are, I have yet to meet any, or even read any anecdotal evidence about such relationships....and no, erotic stories do not count. If you have examples, enlighten us by all means....and the royals from five centuries ago really don't count.

To get back to the topic of this thread: If there were a bunch of stories that authors were claiming were "real", would there not be numerous examples posted by now? Instead, it's only been people saying that they haven't seen any. If you've seen some, step up and show the man where they are.....after all this is his thread.

A look at the listings in the story category, which has nearly 30,000 entries, I'm not seeing a lot of titles with the words "Real", "True", "The Real", "The True", or any other indicator that the author is doing a hard sell that the events really took place. Only found one story, written in 2001, that met the requirements.

Of course, if he really wants to know, all he has to do is go to the editor's thread and ask, right?

Old 03-06-2014, 08:25 PM   #11
DarkPleasures
Yes Sir...

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by osprey1080

To get back to the topic of this thread: If there were a bunch of stories that authors were claiming were "real", would there not?
Not always. There are many authors who never venture to the bulletin board, let alone this board.

Also, there are many stories in the Incest category where the author claims it's real. They do not type "real" in the title because they do not have to.

Old 03-06-2014, 08:51 PM   #12
Mello_SixtyNine
Literotica Guru

One private message I got said that he wrote a story based on something that actually happened to him (with changes approx. 50% of the story was based on reality). I asked if I could post the link but he said no.

Check out my Stories
(Links Below):

Baxter's Plan
Mariella's Secret

Old 03-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #13
Mello_SixtyNine
Literotica Guru

Hey, just noticed that I got to my 100th post. I thought my avatar would pop up though.

Check out my Stories
(Links Below):

Baxter's Plan
Mariella's Secret