Friendship to relationship?

Another day of work, hopefully I can be done close to my normal time. I have a lot to get done in order to catch up from my two days off! Have a nice day, I will check back later!

Well, didn't get done work at normal time. Was there a full day. Was a good day though, still have lots to do, but I am enjoying it! It is challenging to get stuff done!

Sometimes I just wonder why... what is the purpose... is this all there is?

I love it when a person tells you they won't do something and then goes and does it.

I have talked to a few great guys on here, but unfortunately none are close by and/or wanting a REAL relationship!

My quest continues....

You should try English guys..........

Stopped after work at the lounge around the corner with one of my co-workers. My brother and his wife joined us. Was nice to get out and enjoy being with other people and talking. Now just need to find more people to go out with at times.

APPLEAPPS, you might try backing away from the mirror and looking out the window?

Anyway, my daily update:

Had a pretty good day, had two meetings at work that both went really well and I am feeling very positive about where our company is heading! Also got to see the sight we are having a press conference at on Friday and then a festival in August and it looks awesome! Both should be very successful events! Came home and took my son to a class he had this evening then went shopping with my mom. Got two shirts, a jacket and a purse, couldn't find a pair of shoes, but will look for them online!

Oh, then I got home and checked on here and a great friend on here who I knew from the first time I was on lit messaged me! She was/is an awesome lady and can't wait to talk to her more so we can catch up!!! :rose:

Good night to all the good people out there!

Been a pretty good day, got some cleaning done and in a little while my nieces will be here and we will be playing softball! Sun is shining so gonna take advantage of it!

sweetie you dont have to worry or bump that person that you are looking for will find their way to your heart. trust me love will find a way.

blksoldier, i hope you are correct.... sure would be nice if he could do it soon though! LOL

Well, after waking up at 5:30 am with heartburn and not getting back to sleep until 7:30, I finally woke up fully at 10am. There were a few times in between there that I kinda woke up but then rolled over and went back to sleep! LOL Coffee should be ready so gonna get my first cup! I plan on doing NOTHING today!!! I work all week and I cleaned on Saturday, so today is MY day! Hope everyone has a great day!

well just found out something about myself the height of a guy does seem to matter to me even though it probably shouldn't. I have never dated anyone shorter than me and it's hard for me to imagine doing so. Anyone ever dated a guy who was shorter than them? Did it feel different not different? Help!

well just found out something about myself the height of a guy does seem to matter to me even though it probably shouldn't. I have never dated anyone shorter than me and it's hard for me to imagine doing so. Anyone ever dated a guy who was shorter than them? Did it feel different not different? Help!

Funny, I've lurked your th'd for a bit and I don't recollect you mentioning you being an Amazon? :D
And since Tom Cruise isn't in Upstate NY this weekend.......

I can say I have only gone out on a date with one woman that was taller than me. Well really we were set up on a blind date by mutual friends that thought my ego needed a check so they fixed me up with a ball busting 6' gal (without heels!). We actually hit it off...well, after she put me in my place and I nipped back a few times. ;)

Keep on the hunt hun, haa haa but don't pass over a few fun tumbles with Mr. Right Now while you are looking for Mr. Right. :D

When I was in high school I was set up on a blind date by a girl friend.
She had dated this guy before and they were still on good terms.
I never thought to ask about my blind dates height.
I am 5' 6" and my girl friend was 5" 10" so I just assumed her ex BF would be taller than me.

Well, he was a little dude. Very good looking guy with a hot car but small. We went out a couple times. I remember him trying to put his arm around me in the car when we would be out driving, but I guess cause his arms would not reach I felt like he was basically choking me. In addition, he was older than me and I was not emotionally ready for a relationship with someone older either.

When I was in high school I was set up on a blind date by a girl friend.
She had dated this guy before and they were still on good terms.
I never thought to ask about my blind dates height.
I am 5' 6" and my girl friend was 5" 10" so I just assumed her ex BF would be taller than me.

Well, he was a little dude. Very good looking guy with a hot car but small. We went out a couple times. I remember him trying to put his arm around me in the car when we would be out driving, but I guess cause his arms would not reach I felt like he was basically choking me. In addition, he was older than me and I was not emotionally ready for a relationship with someone older either.

I totally get where you are coming from! I feel bad that I am letting this bother me, but I can't seem to get past it. :(

Okay, why was my thread switched from the Personals to the Playground??

Back