The new Naked Party Thread.

HM would do that with kittens. Not me. I'm a puppy bear.

I'd do the same with kittens. Especially kittens right now. We have a doggie, but I lost my sweet kitty earlier this year. I'm almost ready to take another cat, but not quite yet. However, if a kitty in need should present himself, I would be agreeable.

Good one, Bear.

Rolf, please fix me up with a really good Vodka and tonic.
I'm getting thoroughly disenchanted by this "world commerce" crap that does not deliver the goods or the service required; usually by some stupid default (in the website?)

I have a friend in North America (NA) to whom I wish to send a little gift for Christmas. ;)
Do you think that "Amazon.ca" is the same organisation as "Amazon.co.uk" ?
If you answered 'yes', you'd be wrong, because I cannot order something from one and pay for it in another ('we only do it through American Banks' :confused:).
Then there's Paypal.
Can I get a destination address for "Firm A" in NA to pay (from the UK) for something ?
NO.:rolleyes:
It's as if the blighters don't WANT to sell goods! :devil:

Now then Rolf, I'll have another please, and would you be kind enough to set up a restorative glass of something for the assembled multitude ?
Commerce or Politics; either will make one weep. :(

Good one, Bear.

Rolf, please fix me up with a really good Vodka and tonic.
I'm getting thoroughly disenchanted by this "world commerce" crap that does not deliver the goods or the service required; usually by some stupid default (in the website?)

I have a friend in North America (NA) to whom I wish to send a little gift for Christmas. ;)
Do you think that "Amazon.ca" is the same organisation as "Amazon.co.uk" ?
If you answered 'yes', you'd be wrong, because I cannot order something from one and pay for it in another ('we only do it through American Banks' :confused:).
Then there's Paypal.
Can I get a destination address for "Firm A" in NA to pay (from the UK) for something ?
NO.:rolleyes:
It's as if the blighters don't WANT to sell goods! :devil:

Now then Rolf, I'll have another please, and would you be kind enough to set up a restorative glass of something for the assembled multitude ?
Commerce or Politics; either will make one weep. :(

Aw, darlin'. It's the thought that counts. I'm sure your friend understands and will not be at all disappointed. Your friend understands the challenges. I promise you.

Aw, darlin'. It's the thought that counts. I'm sure your friend understands and will not be at all disappointed. Your friend understands the challenges. I promise you.

Which reminds me; how goes the tea stocks ?
:rose:

Which reminds me; how goes the tea stocks ?
:rose:

I'm quite out. I cannot find anything local and my on-line supplier of the mediocre tea has gone out of business. I'm drinking Lipton--and pouring most of it down the drain. How do my fellow Americans drink this stuff?

Looks almost like an English Mastiff to me.

Nope. Anatolian Shepherd Dog

Last edited:
"The Anatolian Shepherd is not recommended for life in small quarters. "

Well, I don't have a flock of sheep in my flat anyway.

Get a Bichon. They are small, bubbly, happy dogs who love only one person--the one who controls the food bowl.

Nah, Dolly thinks any human is her friend. Every dog, too. And while she's never med a cat formally I suspect the same attitude will carry over.

You don't own a cat; it permits you to feed it, almost on demand.

You might own a dog, though.

Back