Fun on the bun.

C:Orwellian

The implication of neurocriminology, though – where it differs from the crude labelling of phrenology, say – is that the choice it presents is not an either/or between nurture and nature, but a more complex understanding of how our biology reacts with its environment. Reading Raine's account of the most recent research into these reactions, it still seems to me quite new and surprising that environmental factors change the physical structure of the brain. We tend to talk about a child's development in terms of more esoteric ideas of mind rather than material brain structures, but the more you look at the data the clearer the evidence that abuse or neglect or poor nutrition or prenatal smoking and drinking have a real effect on whether or not those healthy neural connections – which lead to behaviour associated with maturity, self-control and empathy – are made. The science of this is called epigenetics, the way our environment regulates the expression of our innate genetic code.

One result of epigenetics might be, Raine suggests, that "social scientists can actually win from this. I mean, if a child experiences a murder in his or her neighbourhood, we have found that their test scores on a range of measures go down. There is something happening in the brain as a result of that experience of violence to affect cognition. So social scientists can have their cake and eat it. They can say look, we can prove that these environmental social factors are causing brain impairment, which leads to some real, measurable problems."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2013/may/12/how-to-spot-a-murderers-brain

"We must view our gods among men not mainly in terms of their mental differences, but also in relation to the cultural forces which produce them."
 
Last edited:
C:How to kill small business

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/way...cations-containing-words-tea-party-patriot-or

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-05-11-19-11-24

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348013/irs-inquisition-update

So basically, the IRS got caught targeting specific charities and orgs based on political leaning and religious ideology.

I wonder how many small businesses had an audit based on the owner's voter registration or nationality?

I can think of quite a few in my area who have been closed down due to tax reasons, or that got hit hard because of payroll percentages.

Truth. You really think it ends at these things they got caught for?

A+ to Every1 involved in exposing this.

Don't blame the gun, blame the jerk who used it illegally.
 
Last edited:
C: Good & Bad

OK::SO:: I'm a fan of the other Prince, aka: Harry.
1. Because he served the armed forces. That alone is A+
2. Because he looks at the rest of the world.

So whenever I see some stuff about his royal galavanting, I tend to read it.

Caught this one last night:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...1499/Prince-Harry-at-home-among-warriors.html

Very cool of him. But as I read thru it, I hit on this bit:
"He spent nearly two hours chatting with guests and showed particular interest in talking about wind farms."

This is bad. Y?
"The electrical power output from the generator is less than the power captured by the rotor, due to losses in both the gear train and generator"

http://people.bu.edu/dew11/turbineperformance.html

Yeah. Wind Turbine are criminally inefficient, and it requires a ton of them to generate actual use able power.
Basically it's a $$ scam considering how many other efficient ways there are to generate power
(C:Hydro Electric)

So if he's listening (probably not), why doesn't he encourage the royal wealth towards things like Liquid Osmosis to efficiently clean all the chemicals(like Prescription drugs) out of drinking water systems?

Wastewater treatment is failing and slowly killing us all.

There are so many functional & truly Green technologies out there that have been shelved for ?? reasons.

Osmosis technology can even separate molecules...
like say... H2O... Britain producing massive amounts of usuable Hydrogen is a $$ maker.

Ignore the electric car and solar stuff until Battery tech catches up. Wind power is for killing birds.

A+ for talking with the warriors. Honorable is honorable.
 
Last edited:
C: Horror

Apparently sex with little kids should be classified as a sexual orientation...

WRONG. Apparently there aren't enough abused children suffering from PTSD, because that's what abuse causes.

Don't think so? Look at all those kids who work in HW. You think acting caused them to be the way they are?

Yeah. I don't care if you disagree with me, I have seen what it does to kids. :(

"Many who are abused are bullied, blackmailed and shamed into staying silent, often well into adulthood. We must always be prepared to act no matter how long ago the abuse occurred."The actions of those who speak out also protect others from abuse and give confidence to other victims to come forward."

This a big deal. If this holds water in the UK then Pedos in the US(A) can site it as Judicial Review.

Be afraid of this for the children's sake.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/39...top-persecution-of-old-men-says-top-barrister

A thirteen year old has no business worrying about sex.

Neither does a 17 y/o for that matter.

This is just awful, and this lawyer should be put in jail for slandering reality.

Simon already showed you why this would be awful.
 
C:Chance

Let Me Start by saying: I don't know anything about Iran.

So: The president of Iran, Ahmadinejad broke the law of his land and supported a candidate for Iranian pres.

You can't do this there:
'On Sunday, the country’s electoral watchdog attracted worldwide media attention after pointing out Ahmadinejad may face a punishment of “74 lashes” for accompanying and appearing to endorse election entrant Esfandiar Rahim Mashaie.Iranian electoral law bans individuals from supporting candidates in an official capacity, while the use of state resources on behalf of or against any candidate is also banned.'

But basically, everyone EXCEPT the people responsible for the decision say that will never happen.

...but what if it did?

How much respect would Iran/Ahmadinejad earn if they told him he had to, and then he voluntarily took the public lashes.

Think about this one:
Some1 in control of Arab law would see exactly what the punishments entails.

Lashes in public square could change EVERYTHING in the Arab world EXCEPT for Islam.

Yeah. How awesome would less oppression be (if that's what's happening? Because I can only trust the news and history books)

Might be cool. I know it would earn my respect, and change a lot of my POV. Then again, I'm nobody, and classified as an Infidel or whatever (not because I'm American, either)

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-face-74-lashes-over-election-violation-.html
 
Last edited:
C:Hypocritical

Ok. So::
A church run charity cannot receive federal money because of a church and state separation that barely holds water,

BUT a VICE PRESIDENT can say this while pulling a Gov paycheck:::
“To use the vernacular, there’s suddenly a lot of senators out there who have seen the Lord,” Mr. Biden told Rolling Stone magazine. “You find out that the senator from New Hampshire [Republican Kelly Ayotte] is in trouble; she voted no. I can name you four senators who called me and said, “Jesus, I guess you were right — maybe we can find some other way of doing this. Can we bring this back up?”

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/10/biden-opposing-senators-have-seen-lord-gun-control/

I dunno, seems like rules only apply to the people trying to help...
 
Last edited:
C: 1/2 Ozzy

A+ to Soldedad. Bout time someone starts making this 'don't ask' racial stuff a priority.

If not now, then when? Delicate sensibilities are not in the Constitution, so she has every right to do this.

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/sol...learly-are-uncomfortable-with/article/2529512

This is change I can believe in, and one more step towards depolarization.

If everyone thought like this, you could say a President sucks and not be labeled racist.

Awesome.
 
Last edited:
C:Truthbomb

I think every church in America should tell HHS to go to Hell.

Why?

Because the Government has been telling you and your ideology to go hell for 30+ years

"The Washington Post first reported Friday that Sebelius has made fundraising calls to "health industry executives, community organizations and church groups" on Enroll America's behalf. Congressional Republicans have refused to provide additional funding to implement the healthcare law."

Read more:
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatc...-sebelius-obamacare-fundraising#ixzz2TBi8mBjV
 
Last edited:
C:wtf?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348107/pelosi-obamacare-creates-new-cameramen-writers

" ...the law “honors the vows of our Founders: life — a healthier life — liberty, the freedom to pursue your happiness.”
“If you want to be a cameraman, a writer, if you want to be self-employed, start a business, change jobs, whatever you want to do, you can do that” because of the law’s coverage, she said. "

I call bullshit. Also, does this new law require drug testing of memebers of Congress, because Pelosi looks like she is on something...

Or at least sounds like it.

Everyone but her seems to know that this act (read:TAX) baiscally gives the FeD control of everything that doesn't work because persons are not doing their jobs in the 1st place.

Also, anyone know how many Insurance Companies are involved in the lobbying and drafting of this thing?

Any1? Bueller?

I wish I could get paid to lie...
Oh wait. No I don't, because lies are stupid and easily disproven. Not to mention WRONG.
 
Last edited:
Ok:So:

+
Has 2 start somewhere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ing-substance-abuse-amid-marital-turmoil.html

Ozzy= pro.

Oh, BTW, He just rocked u ++88, Again.
+
"As with any organization, a small contingent of problematic employess can do alot to hinder progress."
-US Rep. John Miller, of Florida.

He was talking about Veteran affairs, but methinks it applies, yes.
===
A+ Tom Brokaw(even if I think it should have come sooner.. but I get it, has to start somewhere)
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...elcome-second-term-mr-president#ixzz2TBJl2o92

Excellent system hacking, sir. There is more to do.
 
C:Relax

I myself am a registered Independent. Why you might ask?

Because I have never felt that voting along party lines was a good idea, though I have from time to time, because it is better to go with someone sharing part of my ideals that might win vs someone whom I agree with but will not win.

That being said, I noticed the flashing headlines BO PARTIES WITH HW CELEBS!!!!!

Well it turns out that it was a DNC fundraiser. So conservatives can relax, these are probably registered wealthy democrats supporting WHAT they believe in, not WHO is temporaily a key note speaker at some event (cause he's obviously not a President...)

But these celebrities should be doubly worried that the press and the key note speaker decided to use it as a weapon to make people look bad::
--->notice how it was all about 'them' with 'I' left out?
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/poli...-justin-timberlake-blame-rush-limbaugh/65187/

http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/obama-harvey-weinsteins-fundraiser-dnc-nyc/

I cannot be the only one who sees that there are a lot of Dems STUCK with this guy...

Don't blame them for supporting their party, blame the Preside t that is making them look bad.

These articles were written, if you ask me, purely to pick a fight, as was the way the headlines and articles and speech are written.

I kinda feel bad for those who have to put up with it purely for their liberal ideology.

**Note: Some shady shit was edited into this one before I fixed it:: Something todo with LAX, the 1st and strength.
(iKnow a frame job when I see it)----^
I hope the FBI shows up to talk to me, because I have a lot to say to them.
Whom would need to edit this post and make me look bad?
Someone with something against Hollywoodland and me...
 
Last edited:
C:Case In Point.

To tie the previos post #s 284/285/286

Everything has been stopped at Nacy Pelosi. This lady....

Apparently, if she's speaking, and clearly appalled at the supreme court, then obviously the president had nothing to do with it...

The Supreme Court? Really? How can you make that claim lady? Are you a lawyer? Have you research the full extent of the case you are mentioning? You didn't even read the Healthcare Bill...

Why again does this lady have a job? Poor Democrats :( ::
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...may/13/pelosi-irs-problem-stems-court-ruling/

She is acting more like a Jerry Springer guest than a Congresswoman.
 
Last edited:
+#284-287(s)

Take this Ms. Pelosi:
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2012-08-01.html

PROOF'D:: shit runs downhill & it doesn't 0@U Nancy.

Rhat flow started long ago and over yo head.
**NOTE:: WHY WOULD I WRITE THAT? ---^
EXACTLY

Case in point:: The GAO Audits the IRS
(remember? the agency that hold FeD accountable)
(yeah: The agency they are trying to kill)

They say that the IRS is failing::
(The GAO makes no reference to the scandal, as they should not)
From th GAO summary::

"Specifically, IRS's controls over its process for estimating the balances of federal taxes receivable and other unpaid tax assessments were not effectively implemented to ensure the proper accounting classification and dollar amounts."
+Stuff like tax refunds to dead people and incorrect cost totals of the agency.

Yeah, no, YEAH::
"Further, GAO's work showed that as of September 30, 2012, IRS had completed corrective action on 23 of the 69 recommendations from GAO's prior financial audits and other financial management-related work that remained open at the beginning of the fiscal year 2012 financial audit. As a result, IRS currently has 60 recommendations that need to be addressed, which consist of the previous 46 open recommendations as well as 14 new recommendations GAO is making in this report."

you can download the whole report from here::

http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-13-420R?source=twitter

A+ GAO

+Why wasn't this the Supreme Court's fault?.... Yeah

Full of shit is still full of shit. No wonder Congress thinks this agency is a waste of $$...
It makes them look bad in their own house(or senate)
 
Last edited:
C: *sniff

So my morning starts with Angelina Jolie and her
bilateral prophylactic mastectomy

Lemme start by saying I love her (she was in Hackers, yo)
&broken or potentially broken breasts are bad.

...but something doesn't seem right.
...She srote an Op Ed for the NY papers that tells of why and some how.
+the timing is pro distraction...

I dunno what to think because:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/14/opinion/my-medical-choice.html?hp&_r=0

Feb2 until Now:
She is UBER famous::: They photo her every where she goes::

http://cdn.optmd.com/V2/80255/18645...m/entertainment/tags.aspx?text=Angelina+Jolie

&she has been everywhere and on planes and in foreign countries and at the UN
...I WANT 2 think this is awesome of her:::
...but I NEED to understand how high altitude & constant travel make recovery possible...

from WebMD
"Some experts have argued that even for high-risk women, prophylactic mastectomy is inappropriate, because not all breast tissue can be removed during a surgical procedure. In addition, the only group undergoing prophylactic mastectomy that had a survival advantage (lived longer) were pre-menopausal women, with endocrine receptor-negative breast cancers. To understand why, we need to know what comprises breast tissue and where cancer originates."

Ok... &then
"I couldn’t wear shirts with sleeves very well so I was living in Hanes men’s tank tops"
http://www.notasparrowfalls.com/

+more recovery blogs::: (Most say at least a week unfunctional)

http://bilateralmastectomy.wordpress.com/category/recovering-from-surgery/

"The reality is that each patient is different, the recovery time will vary tremendously depending on if reconstruction is performed or not, and if so, what type of reconstruction. General guidelines however are about 4-8 weeks to be back to full activity, again depending on what type of surgery is performed. Most patients are hospitalized for at least 24 hours, but again depending on the type of surgery and other factors (pain, nausea, etc), a 3-5 day hospital stay might be needed. On average drainage tubes are left in place for 7-10 days.*"

http://talkabouthealth.com/what-is-...reasts-after-procedures-are-completely-healed

goo gle her by months of 2013::

Time just doesn't add up...
+this is the same gene that someone tried to patent and it had to go all the way to the Sup Court.

I dunno.. I feel like an asshole for thinking, which usually means I'm not...

I dunno. I should be able to feel perfectly OK about asking questions like this...

http://www.eonline.com/news/402205/angelina-jolie-returns-to-los-angeles

either way:::
I still think she is Beautiful & Smart..
I just hate when things do not make sense.
+I really am sorry if I offend any1. Not my intention.
 
C: Hope

So: Venezuela is going Democratic. They started with elections after the death of Chavez.

No matter what, this was not going to be easy. asin:: >.<

So the electon happens, it was close.
A guy that supports Chavez wins by 250k ish votes.

The guy who lost cries foul. He has that right, especially considering this is a 1st round kinda thing for a potentially new regime.

Makes sense. So the Government there says: 'We'll recount how ever we can and certify the results and end this.'

Great. Well the guy who lost says: 'I don't trust you, I want to see everything everywhere and double check you.'

Yeah Sorry dude, that's not how it works. You ran for president to preside over @ gov agencies.
You would have had to trust them to do their job then, so you have to trust them now unless you can prove ahead of time that they are intentionally giving you a raw deal.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/201...on-leader-election-audit?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

Problem is, since the election, chaos.
So, with reports of civil unrest, & with reports of corrupt police and courts, &bad info everywhere:::

Maduro, the guy who won, has to secure the situation. asin: >.<

So he used the army he has. Not a bad idea considering corruption & considering the crime rate is beyond police control anyway::

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/14/venezuela-president-crackdown-street-crime

Problems?::
Well so far, only from our crappy State Department or from crappy career politicians within the Venezuelan Gov.

This is how fledgling Democracy works. Secure the streets, kick the power addicts out, then happy peace talking begins.

But Maduro NEEDS to get ahold of his politicians pronto::
...that is, if he is serious about not being a dictator::

This::
" Senior government politicians initiated an investigation in the national assembly this week into whether Capriles should be held responsible for the post-election violence. The official toll is nine dead and 78 injured, and there have been arson attacks on party offices and clinics staffed by Cuban doctors.

Human rights groups such as Provea and the Observatory of Social Conflict dispute the official toll, saying the government may have included victims of casual crime, ignored fatalities of opposition supporters and exaggerated reports that clinics were burned down.

Diosdado Cabello, the head of the national assembly, said on Twitter on Thursday: "The deaths ordered by the fascist murderer Capriles cannot go unpunished. The investigations are going forward." The prisons minister, Iris Valera, said she had a cell waiting for the opposition leader.

Cabello said on Thursday night that he would not pay salaries to members of congress who refused to recognise Maduro. "It is logical and coherent … If they don't work, they can't charge, and they don't work because they don't recognise Maduro," he said."

+this::
" The ruling party and its supporters believe the unrest is the latest attempt by the US to delegitimise a hostile government that is sitting on the world's biggest oil resources. The US has been reluctant to recognise Maduro as president and called for a recount. "

+this::
" Maduro, a 50-year-old former bus driver, said he would also seek limits on television programming that promotes violence and a "cult of weapons". "

=Is not how Democracy nor Socialism work.

I hope Mr. Maduro was serious when he said:

" "Our armed forces are taking the streets to protect the people," Maduro said in a speech to military police and troops that was broadcast live on state television."I call on you to serve your country," he said."It must be more than just patrolling. It must a commitment of conscience, passion and love." "

because that would be Awesome.
+also:: Why not make the guy that lost the VP?
+Or at least a high level advisor?

He obviously speaks for a large portion of you country, Mr. Maduro, & if he learns to relax, he could be a benefit.
 
Last edited:
C:

So the Prince came to my state. Sort of.
He was all the way at the top of it. Where it doesn't even look like the rest.

Sucks to be royal & have to tour with whom they say.
Seaside Heights is not the best place to go. It pales in comparison to the SNJ shore.

Also, the place they showed him is a flood zone.
In fact, a ton of NJ is at or below sea level.
We should have been prepared for Sandy
Wonder why NNJ wasn't?::::

The Places that got hit hardest? Flood zones. They are supposed to get damage.

Yeah. Poor Harry might look bad if he had all the facts before he went.

Boo to Christie. He could have done much better.
This is not how you treat royalty (even if such a term is debatable)
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/05/14/prince-harry-to-see-jersey-shore-storm-damage-visit-nyc/

I promise that that Prince didn't see anything but subpar boardwalks and awestruck fans.

Makes me sad. :(
It's like going to Vegas and not entering a casino.
 
Last edited:
C:Metaphor

OK:SO::
iMay seem like a negative guy, who knows?
...you will prolly think so after this 1::

" Other members of the media have rallied to the AP’s defense.
“It’s chilling, and they owe us an explanation,” NBC News Political Director and White House correspondent Chuck Todd said on Tuesday.
“This is intimidation and that’s what it feels and looks like and unless they have a different explanation, there is no other conclusion to draw than a way to intimidate whistleblowers.” "

Read more:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/...-determination-91338_Page2.html#ixzz2TJ16IPkA

The way this is being treated reminds me of a funeral for a high school student.

Suddenly every1 is a best friends with the dead kid and the ones whom were really the dead kid's friends are pushed off to the side and all of the parking for the ceremony is taken by people who spread drama.

Too many of these newly horrified news agencies have been silent about all of the other things the DoJ has been doing. In fact they still are.

Where are all the reports on deniedand blocked FOIAs?
or the forced prosecutions of states trying to protect themselves
or lack of prosecutions of states violating federal laws
or release of illegals commiting crimes
or intentional public funding of agencies committing mass voter fraud and breaking election rules

The list is almost endless. But it's a huge deal and you're horrfied for the AP?

...shit, you didn't even know the DoJ...
 
Last edited:
C:Better Way

A+ Iceland. A++ actually.

" It's a message which has resonance elsewhere. Yesterday morning, the AECR received applications from three more Centre-Right parties. Unlike most European blocs, we are quietly growing. People respond to the appeal of free nations, free people and free markets.

Ah, the Independence Party. Its name tells you all you need to know. The state of independence –sjálfstæðis – is terrifically important to Icelanders. It doesn't simply mean living in a sovereign country; it also means being self-reliant, upstanding, unservile. The reason the EU application is now, in practice, dead, is that Icelanders understand the connection between living in an independent state and living independently of the state. "

G article::even mentions how Iceland took the hit and LET THEIR BANKS FAIL to save their economy...
+Iceland said NO to the EU...
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danielhannan/100216232/iceland-chooses-independence/

Solvency = FTW
 
Last edited:
C: Sameold

I don't want to talk about her....
...but she won't STOP TALKING...

"In her interview, Pelosi also jabbed at lawmakers who have argued the best way to reduce the deficit is through cutting federal spending.
"So those investments are important. So when we turned away — if you want to call frugality, we're wise about how we spend, OK," Pelosi said. "If you want to, austerity, cut the public role, that does nothing except hurt the deficit.”

Read more:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ible-for-bringing-down- deficit#ixzz2TJddhgNn

She's totally serious. She also says that the Healthcare bill, which isn't even fully in effect yet, is what's going to lower the cost of current hospital bills.

I would beg to differ, ask me why.
 
Last edited:
C:1st Alternative Lifestyle Ozzy

"The reign of The Gay Man as Magical Elf, who whenever he comes out appears before us as some kind of saintly E.T. whose sole purpose is to be put in the position of reminding us only about Tolerance and Our Own Prejudices and To Feel Good About Ourselves and to be a symbol instead of just being a gay dude, is—lamentably—still in media play."

BRET EASTON ELLIS = A+ Not Straight Ozzy.

Well done, sir.

http://www.out.com/news-opinion/2013/05/13/bret-easton-ellis-gay-men-magical-elves

'Your sexual preference is not anyone's business.'
 
Last edited:
C: Pov

from here::
http://freebeacon.com/china-conducts-test-of-new-anti-satellite-missile/

SO:: China made a rocket type thing that flies into the level of satellite altitude
(space/near space)
The last time they made something like it, it was a missile.

~~>Yes. China Could kill us all with enough of these.
~~>Yes. China could blow up everything in Space &pwn US(+world) with enough of these.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei was asked if China conducted an ASAT test during a briefing for reporters in Beijing on Tuesday. He did not deny that it was carried out.

“I am not aware of the development that you described,” he said.

!!OMG WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
...(wait for it)

Dong Ning-2 ASAT
D on g N in g (-)2
Defend encompass modify greatness Modify i modify greatness - 2
Defend encompass modify greatness+Modify i modify greatness -(2)
Defend: encompass modify greatness, Modify: i modify greatness (of) -1(2)
(+)
Primary Skill Primary Brew
1 Skill 1 Brew
1 Skill Primary Brew
Primary Skill 1 Brew

Yeah. no matter how you mix it:
A+ pro.
-->Credit where credit is due.

Xichang (Space Launch center)
Mix i see heart 1/primary modify greatness

!!! ::eek::
...(wait for it..)
China’s military on Monday conducted the first test of a new ground-launched anti-satellite missile that was fired into space and disguised as a space-exploration rocket, according to U.S. officials.

A U.S. official familiar with intelligence reports said the DN-2, as a high earth-orbit attack missile, is a significant advance for China’s program of developing asymmetric warfare capabilities for use against the United States. Others include cyber-warfare capabilities and anti-ship ballistic missiles.

Defense officials have said China’s ASAT weapons, including missile interceptors, lasers, and electronic jammers, are designed to disrupt satellite communications and navigation systems used extensively by the U.S. military in conducting joint warfare.

Hagel revealed that U.S. space policy calls for “the secretary of defense to develop capabilities, plans and options to deter, defend against, and, if necessary, defeat efforts to interfere with or attack U.S. or allied space systems.”

even a very near miss would serve to validate this new [People’s Liberation Army] ASAT system,” Fisher said.

A validated DN-2 ASAT system would provide the Chinese military with the capability to “degrade or severely damage the U.S. Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) system,” he said.

“In the face of such a threat, the United States simply has no choice but to pursue symmetric capabilities to deter Chinese attacks in space, but also to consider its own requirements for space superiority,” he said.

A Pentagon-State Department report to Congress last year on export controls stated that in addition to ground-launched ASAT missiles, China is building high-technology kinetic and direct energy weapons for ASAT use.

WAR!!! AHHHH!!!
...well actually, no, not really ::
..someone is full of shit::

Pentagon spokeswoman Maj. Cathy Wilkinson said: “We don’t have a comment on it as we don’t discuss intelligence.”

It could not be learned if the latest ASAT test involved an impact with a target satellite.

“While there so far has been no report of a successful interception..."

The ASAT test comes a week after China protested the release of the Pentagon’s annual report on the Chinese military buildup that mentioned Beijing’s development of anti-satellite weapons.

“China has consistently advocated the peaceful use of outer space and is opposed to militarizing and conducting an arms race in outer space.”

A second (US) official said the Chinese apparently disguised the ASAT missile test as a space exploration experiment.

SO:: Instead of putting THIS at the beginning of the article, it was all interlaced.::
While details of the DN-2 are not known, U.S. officials said it is expected to be a high earth-orbit interceptor capable of destroying strategic navigation, communication, or intelligence satellites by ramming into them at high speeds.
THIS----------^

SO::OK::. I get it:: ex enemies = always enemies? wut?
Why would anyone say any of this BS?::
Well::
China in 2007 conducted its first successful hit-to-kill ASAT test against a weather satellite in low-earth orbit.

The impact left tens of thousands of pieces of debris in orbit that continue to threaten both manned and unmanned spacecraft.

"The chances are good this is indeed an ASAT test as it was launched from the Xichang Space Launch Center, the same launch site used for the January 2007 successful SC-19 ASAT interception of a Chinese weather satellite,” said Rick Fisher, a senior fellow at the International Assessment and Strategy Center.

Xichang is located in southern Sichuan Province.

Because it's right in th middle of EVERYTHING

You'd think someone would just ask China::
"Hey, what was that rocket for?"
Well, they did::

“This experiment used a high-altitude space-exploring rocket, Langmuir probe, high-energetic particle detectors, magnetometers and barium-powder release experimental apparatus and other payload of scientific exploration to test and measure the ionosphere, the high-energy particles and magnetic fields of the near-Earth space strength and structure,” the notice said.
The website of the National Space Science Center, part of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, reported Monday that a sounding rocket was used in a high-altitude scientific exploration test.

Unbiased article my....
Maybe they are trying to help?
Some1 has to start somewhere?
Maybe we should get the ball rolling?
In like 100 years, who's going to have the Space Defense?

The DN-2 is said to be capable of hitting targets in high-earth orbit between 12,000 and 22,236 miles above earth. Many military, intelligence, and commercial satellites orbit at that altitude.

...and aliens invaders and geoballistic nuclear missiles?
+drones, and SR-71s?
:D Someone has to shoot down the Virgin Mobile Mind Control Satellite...

The statement was the clearest indication that the Pentagon is preparing to develop “counterspace” weapons in response to Chinese anti-satellite weapons

That's not what I read...
Neutrality is scary. Tell the world.

BTW. The thing that ruins the article:: "...and then what happened?"

“This is not merely a threat against some American military satellites, but a threat to a what has become a vital part of the global electronic infrastructure, affecting global commerce and financial flows, to your personal finances that contribute to personal freedom.”
 
Last edited:
C:Sexeh Ozzy

A+ Hotness & A+ to G article
http://freebeacon.com/blog/chrissy-teigen-and-the-usefulness-of-shame/

Hotness said:
farrah abraham now thinks she is pregnant from her sex tape. in other news you're a whore and everyone hates you whoops not other news sorry

A+ as well on G use of drama-----^v

"The problem with the slut-shaming argument, at least as it applies to Teen Mom Porn Star, is that the goal is not necessarily to make Teen Mom Porn Star feel ashamed. Rather, her shame is to serve as a reminder to the rest of society that what she did was wrong and that there are social consequences for terrible behavior. Making fun of Teen Mom Porn Star isn’t the goal; the goal is to avoid the creation of future Teen Mom Porn Stars."

Moar Ozzy(s)
Love@this stuff
 
Last edited:
Back
Top