Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to my beautiful sisters & handsome daddies!
I'm so sorry that I have been away for so long. I missed you all oh so much!!! :rose:

Hello to all of the new daddies and littles that have joined our little family while I have been gone. :)

Good mornin and welcome back from your hiatus and for the warm welcome as well cookie

Yes I/we are so far its still a lil early its a tad slow at the moment. Thank for asking. Hope your day is going well thus far?

Happy to hear that. Yes, it seems rush hour has passed. It'll pick up later, I'm sure.

As for my day, so far so good. It started really snowing! I hope Peaches made it to work OK. :confused: She is the best neighbor and big sister ever!

Happy to hear that. Yes, it seems rush hour has passed. It'll pick up later, I'm sure.

As for my day, so far so good. It started really snowing! I hope Peaches made it to work OK. :confused: She is the best neighbor and big sister ever!

Ooiiee you said a cuss word that "s" word Ooiiee naughty naughty LOL I'm sure she had positive thinking with some worry is best. And oh well as far as rush hour its all good I'm busy with work so I wouldn't be able to keep up anywho :)

Where is that naughty INL? Still hiding in bed little minx? Come sit on daddys lap. Only two weeks until I'm in michigan again.

Ooiiee you said a cuss word that "s" word Ooiiee naughty naughty LOL I'm sure she had positive thinking with some worry is best. And oh well as far as rush hour its all good I'm busy with work so I wouldn't be able to keep up anywho :)

My apologies. I'm not a huge fan of the 's' word myself. Pretty to look at, not so much when I actually have to deal with it.

Enjoy your day and I hope you aren't so busy that you can't spend time with your little one. She seems delightful.:rose:

Good morning to my favorite Lit family! Big hugs for all the little girls and kisses for all the Daddies.

Warm welcome to dadeez and her Daddy! Hullo and welcome.to.our family!

Cookie! Missed you! Yay. *tacklehugs*

Hi Peaches, peach, NFL, RA and Daddy PA! How are you all this morning??

Good morning to my favorite Lit family! Big hugs for all the little girls and kisses for all the Daddies.

Warm welcome to dadeez and her Daddy! Hullo and welcome.to.our family!

Cookie! Missed you! Yay. *tacklehugs*

Hi Peaches, peach, NFL, RA and Daddy PA! How are you all this morning??

Thank you SM for the warm welcome and its a pleasure to meet you and I'm likin this family already

among other things.......Heyyyy hooooo hi there Cookie!
Hi to all the newbies, all the little girls and their Daddies.

fucking snow (yes two swears in a row) I hate winter!

I hear ya and thanks for the welcome Stan, that's why I love Texas not much of winter unless up in panhandle out west

Daddy Stan! *giggles* You almost ready for a first draft?

Daddy MD ... *smiles* I am called many things here ... Bella is merely my name *giggles*

Family is headed off.to Iowa and its my day off ... think I'm gonna finish off my.second story.

among other things.......Heyyyy hooooo hi there Cookie!
Hi to all the newbies, all the little girls and their Daddies.

fucking snow (yes two swears in a row) I hate winter!

Daddy MD ... *smiles* I am called many things here ... Bella is merely my name *giggles*

Family is headed off.to Iowa and its my day off ... think I'm gonna finish off my.second story.

Lol so I hear I'm intrigued to see what other things you maybe called! But dont tell I wanna see for myself lol excellent well good writing to you ms Bella

Lol so I hear I'm intrigued to see what other things you maybe called! But dont tell I wanna see for myself lol excellent well good writing to you ms Bella

My first story is in my signature if.you wanna give it a read. I think I might make a second part and finish of Shelby's night.
Next story is more on the line of a fetish piece ... *giggle*

My first story is in my signature if.you wanna give it a read. I think I might make a second part and finish of Shelby's night.
Next story is more on the line of a fetish piece ... *giggle*

Ohh nice i'll be sure to check it out Bella darlin

standing by...red pencil in hand!

Looking forward to the 2nd story, Bella. Happy Writing :)

*bangs head on the desk* Damn blocks ... I hate segues ... it's shaping up nicely ... but damn. I think my own hormones aren't helping! *giggles*

Daddy Stan ... help!

. o 0 ( He's my first draft editor, I'm not making off with Keri's Daddy, just to put everyone at ease! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back