Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fellas.... Tell me something hottt

Sun is almost down.... I'm rubbing while (unsuccessfully) trying to turn on my vibe ...:devil:

I have a talented mouth......

There. fixed it.

Though I could write a large volume about my appreciation for the many facets of your mouth. Or pump a large volume into your mouth, whatever works best for you really. ;)

And we have ..... Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I put on some heels for my play, the sound they make on the porch makes me wet.........:kiss:

There. fixed it.

Though I could write a large volume about my appreciation for the many facets of your mouth. Or pump a large volume into your mouth, whatever works best for you really. ;)

YES!!!!!! So sweet!!!!!!

Ok fellas.... Tell me something hottt

Sun is almost down.... I'm rubbing while (unsuccessfully) trying to turn on my vibe ...:devil:

Last night, when I came to you, the first (and very large) jet of spunk overshot where I thought it would go and hit the wall with a loud "thunk" as it hit the wall.

You made me so hard that I was sore all this morning today, but still massively turned on.

Right now, I would love nothing more than to hold your legs up and fuck you on your patio as the sun sets. The blood rushing down your legs would collect in your pelvic area, causing a rush of extra sensitivity to your pussy.

And we have ..... Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I put on some heels for my play, the sound they make on the porch makes me wet.........:kiss:

The thought of having you on your porch, bathed in the orange light of sunset, makes me throb with desire.

Perhaps fucking you from behind would be more appropriate, that way you could enjoy the sunset too. Your eyes narrow at the sight of the waning sunlight in your face as you let go, your beautiful hair rocking back and forth in rhythm to my steady thrusting.

Last night, when I came to you, the first (and very large) jet of spunk overshot where I thought it would go and hit the wall with a loud "thunk" as it hit the wall.

You made me so hard that I was sore all this morning today, but still massively turned on.

Right now, I would love nothing more than to hold your legs up and fuck you on your patio as the sun sets. The blood rushing down your legs would collect in your pelvic area, causing a rush of extra sensitivity to your pussy.

I took a massive jelly dong to bed and woke up sore all over :devil:

I would have strutted over to the wall and licked it off :kiss:

Ok I'm going to focus for a bit.... I've thought about cumming to the sunset all day!

I took a massive jelly dong to bed and woke up sore all over :devil:

I would have strutted over to the wall and licked it off :kiss:

Ok I'm going to focus for a bit.... I've thought about cumming to the sunset all day!

You are so special, I would make it into that perfect sensual fuck in the sunset. Not the typical rapid jackhammering, but a steady, sensual exploration of the senses. You would focus all of your energy into feeling every single nerve ending in your pussy tingle. You would take in every little sensation of my thick meaty shaft, how soft the skin around it is, the long deliberate strokes i take and how regular they are, and of course, how great it feels as things get more slick and I begin to increase the pace of my thrusting, placing a hand on your shoulder to help steady myself.

I imagine you'd be helping out a bit too, completing the motion by pushing down onto my cock as I thrust up into you.

Yes...... That just how I want to be fucked....... I love a good slow... Deep.... Pump:heart:

You are so special, I would make it into that perfect sensual fuck in the sunset. Not the typical rapid jackhammering, but a steady, sensual exploration of the senses. You would focus all of your energy into feeling every single nerve ending in your pussy tingle. You would take in every little sensation of my thick meaty shaft, how soft the skin around it is, the long deliberate strokes i take and how regular they are, and of course, how great it feels as things get more slick and I begin to increase the pace of my thrusting, placing a hand on your shoulder to help steady myself.

I imagine you'd be helping out a bit too, completing the motion by pushing down onto my cock as I thrust up into you.

I imagine the sight of your bare back, how beautiful the lines of your shapely body are, the dimple created by the small of your back as your round asscheeks are pressed up by the penetration of my thick cock. I see your hair dance along your back, and as it falls down over your shoulders, I would instinctively gather it back up with a hand and hold onto you by it with a firm but gentle grip. You'd instinctively arch your head back.

Yes...... That just how I want to be fucked....... I love a good slow... Deep.... Pump:heart:

That is something I love to do as well, especially with the right person on the perfect occasion.

I imagine that as I pump you this way, one of my hands would be holding you by your waist, but as I begin to lose myself in the moment as well, I can't help but feel how soft you are under my hand. I run it up and down your side, feeling your soft skin, and then eventually bring it around to caress your abdomen, curling my middle finger a bit to feel your navel.

Then I press my hand downwards inbetween your legs, finding your pussy and sticking that middle finger into the area of your clit and giving it a rub, first in an up & down motion, and then rubbing it in a circle as I continue to fuck you.

yay! that last post made my picture reappear! i feel like the frog whose been turned back into a prince! :p:heart:

I look over my shoulder.... You see my facial expression change from romantic to stern. You notice my bucking back into you is much more firm :heart:

I reach between my thighs and hold your balls..... Their sooo tight and full :heart:

Jenny busy with slow motion fucking. Monster cock wait wait like an idiot but no reply. Monster cock leave now. dont bother replying take care. bye bye.

I look over my shoulder.... You see my facial expression change from romantic to stern. You notice my bucking back into you is much more firm :heart:

I reach between my thighs and hold your balls..... Their sooo tight and full :heart:

As I feel you grasp my plums, I bend down and say into your ear softly but with a smokey, masculine inflection "what's in there is all for you, whenever you want it, it's yours."

And as I finish those last words, I lick your juice off my middle finger and rub my wet fingertip over the opening to your asshole, before plunging it in.

Ohhhhhh, I reposition and adjust my stance. Almost like a sitting motion I begin bouncing.... Holding my tits I take you .... All of you in :devil:

As I feel you grasp my plums, I bend down and say into your ear softly but with a smokey, masculine inflection "what's in there is all for you, whenever you want it, it's yours."

And as I finish those last words, I lick your juice off my middle finger and rub my wet fingertip over the opening to your asshole, before plunging it in.

Your expression changes as I do this, and I can't help but be both amused and aroused by the "ooOO" sound you make.

Ohhhhhh, I reposition and adjust my stance. Almost like a sitting motion I begin bouncing.... Holding my tits I take you .... All of you in :devil:

with your hands holding your tits, I make sure to bring an arm around your midsection to hold you up as I continue to pound you. With nothing to hold you up but me as you bounce up my cock, you just give in to it and TAKE IT.

i absolutely love that. i love seeing you enjoy yourself. you'd be unaware i was even there, were it not for the 8 inches of thick throbbing meat filling you.

I love how you feel and the sight and sound of your asscheeks as the crash down onto my pelvis like a crashing wave upon the cliffs.

I smile.... Reach back and slap your thigh in appreciation :D

I love it. I love ENJOYING you. I love us enjoying eachother in this perfect moment and the great fun. You are a delight in every possible way one human being could delight in another.

I continue to pump you, now a little bit faster and a little bit harder, as if to accept a challenge- i KNOW you're game now and one wouldn't want to disappoint. ;)

"I want to pleasure this woman!" I think to myself, as I begin to thrust harder and harder, the juices flowing from you only emboldening me to do more, as I push deeper towards your cervix.

Taken away with the feeling of being held high, I scream... "FUCK YES". Deep within me a contraction begins... :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back