What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why am I so lame?!! :mad:

Lil Miss... me is thinking you isn't really. You shouldn't be so harsh towards yourself. You have no control over the stupidity of others, the lack of tact...pretty much anything really. You only have control over you. Like yourself more...we all do "the silly" every now and again. It's part of life and learning. Accept what happened...do the debrief. Learn..move on with a smile. A good friend of mine taught me this... Don't ever let the fuckers know they got to you. Just smile and be happy as.... Just sayin':rose:

why am I so lame?!! :mad:

Lil Miss... me is thinking you isn't really. You shouldn't be so harsh towards yourself. You have no control over the stupidity of others, the lack of tact...pretty much anything really. You only have control over you. Like yourself more...we all do "the silly" every now and again. It's part of life and learning. Accept what happened...do the debrief. Learn..move on with a smile. A good friend of mine taught me this... Don't ever let the fuckers know they got to you. Just smile and be happy as.... Just sayin':rose:

What she said!

What she said!

Thank you, guys <3

*blushes* Nothing happened, I just think most of the time "why am I so lame" and the worst part is I try to change that in me but I never managed to actually change it. So it's annoying.

I just wish I could be way more outgoing and fearless sometimes.

Last edited:
Thank you, guys <3

*blushes* Nothing happened, I just think most of the time "why am I so lame" and the worse part is I try to change that in me but I never managed to actually change it. So it's annoying.

Me is thinking "conditioning", and who is setting the yard stick.
If I stuck you into a pit full of hungry lions would you stay and be fearless or get the fuck out of the pit? That's extreme yes... but natural progression... small changes slowly until the final goal is reached is the smarter path of change.

Gradual change is achievable and longer lasting. Be the best you, you can be! There is honestly nothing finer. :)

Me is thinking "conditioning", and who is setting the yard stick.
If I stuck you into a pit full of hungry lions would you stay and be fearless or get the fuck out of the pit? That's extreme yes... but natural progression... small changes slowly until the final goal is reached is the smarter path of change.

Gradual change is achievable and longer lasting. Be the best you, you can be! There is honestly nothing finer. :)

that's quite a vivid analogy...

Thank you, guys <3

*blushes* Nothing happened, I just think most of the time "why am I so lame" and the worst part is I try to change that in me but I never managed to actually change it. So it's annoying.

Every person is different.
I am often the "outgoing and fearless" one in my family, but then I'm also sometimes viewed as "unapproachable." My SO is one of those people who is quiet and others find her someone they can "talk to." Those are just different strengths. Rather than try to be someone you are not, look at who you really are, because I bet you are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back