Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

I rode one within the last week...first time i did it in the shower....it was very nice

i'm going to get mine out tonight, i also charged my camera batteries...maybe i'll snap some shots too

rode mine last night for a few hours. I was wet within 15 minutes but did my best to not touch myself. Every time I moved the plug shifted and I get wetter and wetter.

After a few hours I couldn't take it any longer and had to cum. I was so horny when I came I wound up eating it too.

Very erotic night... Can't wait for many more to cum...

I've owen plugs before but this one turns me on the most. Thanks Doc Johnson!

I'm with some of the other people here - not often enough! I have a few that vary in size, vibe or dildo depending on my mood. I like to get the vibe in me and just grind for as long as possible and use the dildo to pound myself. Wish I was doing it right now...

I enjoy my private time all dressed up... here are some pics....

Attachments

• Photo 23.jpg
    Photo 23.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 882
  • Photo 18.jpg
    Photo 18.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 881
  • Photo 20.jpg
    Photo 20.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 775
  • Photo 19.jpg
    Photo 19.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 774
Dildoes and strap ons . . . . .

Between my wife's strap on and my dildos I actually ride them every day. I prefer getting fucked by my wife's cock, but if she is working late and I need relief, I get out my dildo, stuff my ass and go to sleep with the dildo inside me. Mother Nature gave me a sphincter full of nerve endings and a "g" spot (prostate) that I get very sexual with the dildo just sitting there inside my ass. Don't even need to move it. In the morning when I wake up, my wife gets the dildo out and then she fucks me. My orgasm is earth shattering . . . . . . .

My favorite is my 7 inch glass dildo. Smooth, slick, feels real good when its cold. Try to get it up there as often as I can.

Last edited:
I haven't used one in a while, but one of my first experiences in a long time was so intense. The Dildo was Penis shaped and curved to rub Gspots, and it had a base, and I taped it and strapped it to a pile of pillows ( after I covered the pillows with a beach towel so as to make any messes) and had the pillow stack in the middle of my bed and I sat my ass down after lubing up on it and I swear I almost fainted as it rubbed my prostate. It filled me so much that every time I pushed down, it forced white-ish precum out of the tip of my dick and I just to keep tasting it as it oozed out with every down thrust. I couldn't help but moan outloud and scream like a little bitch slut! I rode that thing for about twenty minutes, just enjoying the sensations of bouncing my asshole up and down on that thing, when all of a sudden I got that familiar feeling from my groin, and after a few more thrusts up and down, I came with out even having to touch my cock at all! It didn't spurt out, but rather oozed out, but It was one of the most intense orgasms in my life, and I think my ass had an orgasm too, because the feelings that shot inside my bowels just made me feel so... fantastic. I just felt like a girl who had cum via her vagina, only mine was through my ass! I haven't been able to recreate that since, but god do I wish I could!

-

When in my one of my moods..id say about 3-5 days consecutively as often as I can ..sometimes when i cant heehe but i also go weeks with no interest

I try to do as often as possible. I have found I like the challenge of finding things around the house to play with. I usually cum harder when I find something new to play with.

I have always wanted a woman to strap one on and ride me hard. However, I have had no luck with that.

I used to think I wanted to try the real thing but I am not nor have I ever been attracted to men.

Mine

I have a rather small collection of toys and clothing, but my favorite is an 8.5" that is 1.75" across - - now, my latest addition to the toy box is a 17" long by 2" across with a suction cup base, that I of course have yet to master.

But I am working at it.

What's best? A Cock shaped toy or a butt plug?

When I fuck my self, I like to wash out my insides with a shower hose. I insert the end and let a gentle stream of water inside me and hold it in for as long as I can before I sit on the toilet and let it all flow out. I do it three times to get all the gunk out of my system. I don't like shit coming out when I get fucked, I like it nice and clean. Then I can have a good clean fuck in the tushy. But what feels better. Dick shaped or Plug shaped. I have tried cock shaped toys many times, but never have I tried a standard cone shaped plug. What feels better. I am thinking of trying a plug. Any suggestions?
I haven't used one in a while, but one of my first experiences in a long time was so intense. The Dildo was Penis shaped and curved to rub Gspots, and it had a base, and I taped it and strapped it to a pile of pillows ( after I covered the pillows with a beach towel so as to make any messes) and had the pillow stack in the middle of my bed and I sat my ass down after lubing up on it and I swear I almost fainted as it rubbed my prostate. It filled me so much that every time I pushed down, it forced white-ish precum out of the tip of my dick and I just to keep tasting it as it oozed out with every down thrust. I couldn't help but moan outloud and scream like a little bitch slut! I rode that thing for about twenty minutes, just enjoying the sensations of bouncing my asshole up and down on that thing, when all of a sudden I got that familiar feeling from my groin, and after a few more thrusts up and down, I came with out even having to touch my cock at all! It didn't spurt out, but rather oozed out, but It was one of the most intense orgasms in my life, and I think my ass had an orgasm too, because the feelings that shot inside my bowels just made me feel so... fantastic. I just felt like a girl who had cum via her vagina, only mine was through my ass! I haven't been able to recreate that since, but god do I wish I could!

When I fuck my self, I like to wash out my insides with a shower hose. I insert the end and let a gentle stream of water inside me and hold it in for as long as I can before I sit on the toilet and let it all flow out. I do it three times to get all the gunk out of my system. I don't like shit coming out when I get fucked, I like it nice and clean. Then I can have a good clean fuck in the tushy. But what feels better. Dick shaped or Plug shaped. I have tried cock shaped toys many times, but never have I tried a standard cone shaped plug. What feels better. I am thinking of trying a plug. Any suggestions?

Once LadyC fill my bowels with water, inserted a butt plug, and made me stand in front of a full length mirror. I looked like a pregnant man with a hard-on. She ordered me to dance for her and you could hear the water shaking and gurgling in me. When I was allowed to get rid of the water, as it gushed from me, I came!

I bought a new dildo last night. It is a jelly about 7inches long and about 1.5 inches or so thick. It has a suction cup on it. I cant wait to attach it to a chair and ride it while my wife watches and directs me.

Not nearly often enough!

I ride about twice a month. I've got a wide variety (but need to add the BAM). I like to ride while I'm alone and chatting with Ms. K or reading through this site. I LOVE my pussy stuffed full!!

Back