Transgender Inspiration

tumblr_n8pdbcrcao1tf2pi8o1_500.png

I'm here.

tumblr_n5t15kSUy61tn899ao1_500.jpg

Now more than ever...

:(

This is what I meant to re-post. Sorry all. But again, I roll played this with another CD in the Los Angeles area. Still get tingly when I think about it. Lot's of erotic moments that literally took our breath away. Sadly, it ended in tears for both of us as the reality of our situations brought us back down to earth. Still the memories are priceless and I would definitely do it again and again. :heart::heart::heart:

You have to be tough to be trans and survive.
I might have fucked up gender genes, but somehow I got extra 'dust-yourself-down-and-get-up-again' DNA. Not my choice, but better than other options. Jesus it's tough some days. :(

Inspiration? Take any trans woman who is smiling: inspiration enough :rose:

You have to be tough to be trans and survive.
I might have fucked up gender genes, but somehow I got extra 'dust-yourself-down-and-get-up-again' DNA. Not my choice, but better than other options. Jesus it's tough some days. :(

Inspiration? Take any trans woman who is smiling: inspiration enough :rose:

*hugs*

I'm trying. I really really am.

:(

Courage I have it some gurls in my area say that I'm brave because even though I'm facing death I'm not Scared... I have a power greater than me backing me up so I wont back down update after my last Mri It has been discovered that my cancer has moved again more into my pelvic area ( bones) and 3 spots on my Brain .... Dressing up and and Feeling pretty isn't easy but it's my only outlet right now ....so Onward I GO !!!!!

Huggs & :kiss:es

Cheryl

You go girl! There should be a better word than courage for that kind of situation. Live every moment :heart:

Thank you Stacy for being so supportive. The urge to free the inner self is too great to be pushed aside as you crave to be what your mind and body and soul wants.

And yet you know it will never be set free except here.

That's the sad part, you know that the freedom of your dreams is beyond the realms of possibility. At least fully, in the manner that you crave and want. Woman fully or .... there cannot be anything midway.
You know, I have a fantasy. Of science coming to a stage where the gender becomes a matter of choice .. after a certain age of course. When you know who you really want to be. My thoughts ... you need not see it in my way.

That's the sad part, you know that the freedom of your dreams is beyond the realms of possibility. At least fully, in the manner that you crave and want. Woman fully or .... there cannot be anything midway.
You know, I have a fantasy. Of science coming to a stage where the gender becomes a matter of choice .. after a certain age of course. When you know who you really want to be. My thoughts ... you need not see it in my way.

You know I've had a fantasy, but mine turns that on its head. Mine is to say science finds a way of stopping people ending up being trans in the first place. Don't get me wrong, I am who I am because I am trans and I wouldn't change that, but it sure would have saved me and my family a lot of pain along the way...but anyway *shrug* that is all conjecture and fantasy. The point is that gender is not and on/off switch, it is a spectrum. It is not the science or the spectrum that is at fault, it is our culture and society and its herd-mentality lazy thinking.
/end rant

As I said …you need not see it in my way. I agree that gender is not a switch that can be switched off and on but if you have a partially effective switch then you need to do something about it. From that angle, your view of science finding a way to stop people being trans in the first place may not be off the mark. My idea on advancement of science to a stage where it enables selection of gender by choice is as much a fantasy now as it is a possibility in future. I am optimistic.

For sure, you are not alone in wanting to be able to switch and the ultimate fantasy for many is to be able to do it temporarily or at will. That would be very cool :)

I understand your fantasy I would add to it in that ones physical health would not be a deciding factor as in todays operations.

Of coarse what Sticky says , society needs to evolve to the point that what one person needs will not cause grief in others. Actually the others need to evolve and accept that each one of us is who we are and that does not make them good or bad like they failed somewhere and what we wish is a fault of theirs.

And don't worry I will delete this as soon as I come to my senses.

Last edited:
True Colours - Cyndi Lauper

Totally inspirational and supportive ally, showing you can be straight and caring:heart:
Hoping where ever you are and whatever mood and situation you're in, you know that you are not alone :rose:

Also... girls just wanna have fun ;)

Back