Bald guys

I love the bald and shaved look. My mom always said it was the solar panel for the sex drive. I want a fully charged man!! :D

I do not know if it is true but I have read somewhere. Bald men have more testosterone than normal. I do not know if that is true . But I am 59 and I still have an impressive woody.

I do not know if it is true but I have read somewhere. Bald men have more testosterone than normal. I do not know if that is true . But I am 59 and I still have an impressive woody.

I wish it was....but its not... Its just that our scalps are more sensitive to something called DHT which is a more potent form of testosterone.... And not the one used in sex drive... If I read the journal right....

Now I have a sad.. ;)

I wish it was....but its not... Its just that our scalps are more sensitive to something called DHT which is a more potent form of testosterone.... And not the one used in sex drive... If I read the journal right....

Now I have a sad.. ;)

I am curious about the women on this site. I wonder what there thoughts are. A friend of mine when I was in high school. His mother said her experience with men that bald men did seem to have strong sex drives.

I am curious about the women on this site. I wonder what there thoughts are. A friend of mine when I was in high school. His mother said her experience with men that bald men did seem to have strong sex drives.

I can attest to the fact that is not true. Married to a bald guy whose sex drive is nearly as strong as it was in his mid 20s when I met him. We also have male friends who are bald with strong sex drives.

Yeah we do.... But the info I got was from Wikipedia... Not the best form of info anywhere.... But generally correct.

YMMV?

I know that if my sex drive was a racing car driver I would be known as 'Lead foot' ;)

Here is a pic of a cutie I like..
wenn2572593.jpg

Back