Science Journal Nature Says Defining Gender By Genitals ‘Has No Foundation In Science

I mean? First page of google, I guess?

This is really common. Men give birth. It's like asking if the sky is blue.

https://www.insideedition.com/transgender-man-gives-birth-second-child-38948
https://metro.co.uk/2017/12/13/man-gives-birth-healthy-baby-four-years-transitioning-7155091/
https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/health/trans-man-pregnancy-dad-trnd/index.html
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/transgender-man-gives-birth-in-finland-first
https://www.newsweek.com/transgender-man-birth-first-child-748917

You do realize that this is not me convincing you of something, right? Like the entire rest of the world knows this, so if you don't, you're just an idiot.

Sex is related to biology. Gender is related to society. So you can be a man and have a uterus. This is called being a transgender man. You can have sexual dysphoria, which means that you have constant underlying anxiety that heavily impacts your life, because your sex and gender don't match, so many trans men decide to have surgery, undergo hormone therapy, and otherwise change their biology to match their gender. But that's expensive and time consuming, so some guys do get pregnant. It's just a thing that happens.

You not accepting that just makes you wrong about a thing.

As you saw from your dictionary definition, some people are gender neutral. I'm one of them. I don't really have a cultural gender, but I do have a biological sex. There are a lot of people like that, but there are also intersex people, who have no clear biological sex, but a clear gender.

This shit gets complicated the more you look at it. But objective reality is a thing, and scientists look at objective reality, not what they WANT to be true. And the objective reality is that sex and gender just aren't the same thing.

This is especially true when you look at animals that don't have the same gender roles as humans, which is why I mentioned bees. Bees have three distinct genders- the female queen, the male harem that she keeps, and the third gender workers that make up the bulk of the hive. They can't give birth like a female, and they can't impregnate like a male. But they have a defined gender role that they are expected to fill in their society.

A lot of animals have a SHITTON of genders, or just one. Nature is vast and unknowable, and some birds take it up the ass because lady birds like yaoi, some fish change their genitals at will depending on who they wanna have kids with, lady hyenas have bigger dicks than dude hyenas and the males present their erections as a sign of weakness.

Nature doesn't give a shit about your gender politics, so biologists can't. You can't say, "Having a dick makes you a guy" because that'll piss off the hyenas, you can't say, "having kids makes you a guy" because that'll piss off the seahorses, you can't say "having a Y chromosome makes you a guy" because that'll piss off the crocogators, yeasts, and everything else where that's just bulshit.

It's not really ignorance, it's that activism has warped the definition to mean only #2b of the dictionary meanings. And even then they get it wrong.

Gender is a determination of whether a person is male, female, or other (hermaphroditic). That determination has always been made based on physical genitalia at birth. Until lately.

Lately, activism has said that one can choose to be male, female, or other. This is because those who advance that idea somehow believe that checking a box on a form that one is male, female, or other, is equivalent to physically altering one's DNA.

What they fail to realize is that gender is not an "assignment" it's a determination based on physical realities. One is either male, female, or other based on one's physical genitalia at birth. Subsequent alterations in the physical appearance of one's genitalia, or a decision to ignore one's physical genitalia and substitute a false preference, do not redetermine one's gender since the determination is made at conception and only realized at birth.

One may believe one is of a different gender. That, however, doesn't mean there is any physical basis to support that belief. Thus, gender is in fact based on physical characteristics and not mental state. This has been the historic basis since the dawn of time. It is not a social construct subject to redefinition. It is a social acceptance of unalterable fact.

Any scientist who ignores such discredits his university.

Sex. The word you're thinking of is "sex".

Third gender people have ALWAYS been a thing, not because they're intersex, but because it's a cultural thing. Back in the day, gender was largely determined by where you fell on the reproduction chart. So you were a guy if you could get someone pregnant, and you were a girl if you could get pregnant.

This is why we see a lot of cultures where people who fall outside of those groups, like women who have hit menopause, men who are unics, of plain ol' gender neutral people- are fucking magic. Because there are fewer third gender folks, and being rare used to make you magic. We have records of those folks in every known human civilization, because it's a cultural thing, not a sex thing.

This is a lot to go into and I do have shit I need to do today, but this is just a thing that you're wrong about. Genitals sure as fuck don't determine your sex or nobody would know what anyone is. The ratio of folks born intersex is 1:2000, the same amount of people who have red hair. It's super common.

Or they're trolling me. Tomato, tomatoe.

It has to be deliberate, right? As though the distinction is contrary to their view of the world. Because it takes three seconds to do a search for how scientists give these terms operational definitions.

Some folks still don't know the sex/gender distinction. :rolleyes:

Some folks don't understand that there isn't really any difference between centrifugal force/centripetal force. Which is which is determined by which end of the "string" one is on but whether there is or isn't force isn't the question.

So it goes with the supposed "distinction" between gender/sex.

This is really common. Men give birth. It's like asking if the sky is blue. Like the entire rest of the world knows this,
so if you don't, you're just an idiot.

Again, you don't have to LIKE it, but dudes are out here having babies.

transgender-pregnancy-770x513.jpg

So that's your proof that we're all idiots? :D

I think he spends his vacations just outside the fence at Area 51.;)

Yup.

It has to be deliberate, right? As though the distinction is contrary to their view of the world. Because it takes three seconds to do a search for how scientists give these terms operational definitions.

Wait, I wanna try something. I gotta do some magic.

Some folks don't understand that there isn't really any difference between centrifugal force/centripetal force. Which is which is determined by which end of the "string" one is on but whether there is or isn't force isn't the question.

Hey Harpy, what gender is this person?

Don't google, just look at the picture. First impression, what gender is this person? I'm going to try to explain the difference to you.

5DsD3.jpg

Yeah, that's not the way it works.

By the way, don't let a physicist catch you saying there's really no difference between centripetal and centrifugal force. Unless you want to be corrected/laughed at.

Yeah, that's not the way it works.

By the way, don't let a physicist catch you saying there's really no difference between centripetal and centrifugal force. Unless you want to be corrected/laughed at.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't know the difference and just threw something out there. My goodness.

Don't google, just look at the picture. First impression, what gender is this person? I'm going to try to explain the difference to you.

5DsD3.jpg

Stop with the excavation of idiocy before it all caves in on you and becomes your intellectual grave.

Stop with the excavation of idiocy before it all caves in on you and becomes your intellectual grave.

You're not gonna answer me. You're sitting there going, "Oh it looks like a chick, but what if it's a trap? What if it's REALLY a guy? But what if it IS a biological chick, and that's how he's trying to get me? Shit shit shit."

The fact that you're doing that means that you're WRONG.

You know the answer. The gender is female.

You don't know the sex, and you don't know if they match. And it's fucking you up.

I'm not qualified to make that determination since I'm not that kind of doctor. Nor was I present at that person's birth to visually witness it for myself.

What you attempt to do is make an impression of something without facts to support it in order to score some non-existent point. That person's "gender" was determined at that person's birth based on social norms and biological proof. Subsequent belief does not change that fact. Nor does physical alteration of one's body after birth.

You may believe you are a woman trapped in a a man's body. But the fact is, you are a man who wishes to be a woman. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

I'm not qualified to make that determination since I'm not that kind of doctor. Nor was I present at that person's birth to visually witness it for myself.

What you attempt to do is make an impression of something without facts to support it in order to score some non-existent point. That person's "gender" was determined at that person's birth based on social norms and biological proof. Subsequent belief does not change that fact. Nor does physical alteration of one's body after birth.

You may believe you are a woman trapped in a a man's body. But the fact is, you are a man who wishes to be a woman. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

A doctor won't tell you your gender, because gender's not biological. Which is why biologists are saying that it's none of their buisness.

Yhall just don't want to accept that, because it makes you uncomfortable.

You look at that pic and you KNOW it's a woman, just like you looked at all those guys with their kids and knew they were guys. You knew that because their gender was obvious.

You don't know stranger's sex because it's none of your goddamn business. You know that you're not allowed to go up to people like, "Hey, have you got a dick?"

There are more than two genders. Genderfluid folks like me aren't "men trapped in women's bodies" or "women trapped in men's bodies". We're gender neutral. That can manifest in many ways. Sometimes you can look at someone and KNOW they're a woman, sometimes you can look at them and KNOW they're a man, sometimes you look and all you know is that they're hot and you'd hit it, and I think that pisses yhall off. You want there to be a clear line and there's just not.

Biologists are telling you that there's not and you don't want to accept it. That just makes you an idiot, it doesn't make the biologists wrong.

Here is THE test

stand in front of a mirror

if it dangles

you are a man

if it doesnt

you are a woman

if you still dont know

YOU ARE NUTZ
nutz3.jpg

Quick questions for CandiCame:

There are some people that claim to be "Trans-Racial". The most notable from that group is Rachel Dolezal. Both of her parents are white but she identifies as a black woman.

• Do you think she's a black woman?

• The vast majority of African Americans do not agree with her though. Not only that but they typically call her a "Race Faker". Do you think those African Americans are "Trans-Racial bigots" for not agreeing with her?

• If Rachel Dolezal decided to go back to college, would it be OK for her to apply for scholarships/grants/programs that are meant to help African American women?

Also, there is another group of individuals that identify as "Trans-abled". They believe that they are meant to have a handicap like blindness, missing a limb, paraplegic, & etc. Some of these individuals have convinced doctors or psychologists to accomplish this. This woman convinced a psychologist to blind her with drain cleaner. Others have self-harmed themselves in order to achieve their goals (like this guy).

• Do you think that being Trans-abled a life choice or a mental illness?

• If you think being trans-abled is a form of mental illness, please explain how a trans individual that has gone through sex-reassignment surgery does not have a form of mental illness.

A doctor won't tell you your gender, because gender's not biological. Which is why biologists are saying that it's none of their buisness.

Yhall just don't want to accept that, because it makes you uncomfortable.

More lies from the left wing science deniers.

There are a whole gang of neurologist and psychologist who disagree.

Most notably (for her extensive research and overwhelming evidence to the contrary) Dr. Deborah Soh, a neurobiologist who studies sex. But she is just the head piece leading the charge against Marxist bullshit in science, there are a bunch of biologist and psychologist who aren't buying the "gender is purely a social construct" narrative....mostly because it's total bullshit.

Google her and learn something.

Last edited:
• If Rachel Dolezal decided to go back to college, would it be OK for her to apply for scholarships/grants/programs that are meant to help African American women?

My son had a friend who was from South Africa

On his College app, he identified as AFRICAN AMERICAN, and got a scolarship.....then someone woke up and realized he was WHITE.....and they pulled it

He was MORE African American then MOST BLACKS:rolleyes:

Give up Candi - honestly, your energy would be better spent doing anything else. These idiots are never going to be able to see the world beyond their own little bubbles.
The fact that myriad cultures around the world have had more than binary gender for centuries won't change their mind.
The fact that myriad people are born every year who can't be readily categorised as 'male' or 'female' won't change their mind.
The fact that, as gender roles loosen up in contemporary western contexts and the presumed concrete link between sex and gender is questioned, more and more young people are identifying as something other than 'boy/man' or 'girl/woman' won't change their mind. (I personally find that last point particularly interesting - it really suggests that there's a lot of people who, in a less rigid system, would identify as non-binary in some shape or form, and that's pretty much confirmed by what happens in societies that have a cultural space for people who are outside the man/woman binary.)

More lies from the left wing science deniers.

There are a whole gang of neurologist and psychologist who disagree.

Most notably (for her extensive research and overwhelming evidence to the contrary) Dr. Deborah Soh, a neurobiologist who studies sex. But she is just the head piece leading the charge against Marxist bullshit in science, there are a bunch of biologist and psychologist who aren't buying the "gender is purely a social construct" narrative....mostly because it's total bullshit.

Google her and learn something.

Medically, telling a doctor that you are a different gender could be life threatening. For example, let's say you are a trans-woman that had an amazing plastic surgeon and you could pass as a women by your physical appearance. Hypothetically, you have a medical emergency of sharp abdominal pains and you end up in the emergency room. The symptom of sharp abdominal pains could have a very different cause if you were an actual man or woman. Lying to the doctor by saying that you are a woman could inadvertently get you killed due to a false diagnosis and incorrect treatment.

Medically, telling a doctor that you are a different gender could be life threatening. For example, let's say you are a trans-woman that had an amazing plastic surgeon and you could pass as a women by your physical appearance. Hypothetically, you have a medical emergency of sharp abdominal pains and you end up in the emergency room. The symptom of sharp abdominal pains could have a very different cause if you were an actual man or woman. Lying to the doctor by saying that you are a woman could inadvertently get you killed due to a false diagnosis and incorrect treatment.

(A) Ridiculous limit case.
(B) The vast majority of people in that situation would tell the doctor they were trans. I know a plethora of people who are trans in various ways - none of them would 'lie' to a doctor, and their trans status would be on their medical records.
(C) Let's say you're jumping out of a plane hoping that a parachute will open up out of the thing you have strapped to your back. Every now and then the parachute doesn't open and people die. Doesn't stop people jumping out of planes. These sorts of 'limit cases' are ridiculous arguments - the risk/benefit equation is completely up to the person involved.

Give up Candi - honestly, your energy would be better spent doing anything else. These idiots are never going to be able to see the world beyond their own little bubbles.
The fact that myriad cultures around the world have had more than binary gender for centuries won't change their mind.
The fact that myriad people are born every year who can't be readily categorised as 'male' or 'female' won't change their mind.
The fact that, as gender roles loosen up in contemporary western contexts and the presumed concrete link between sex and gender is questioned, more and more young people are identifying as something other than 'boy/man' or 'girl/woman' won't change their mind. (I personally find that last point particularly interesting - it really suggests that there's a lot of people who, in a less rigid system, would identify as non-binary in some shape or form, and that's pretty much confirmed by what happens in societies that have a cultural space for people who are outside the man/woman binary.)

Myriad means a countless or extremely great number. You are living in your own delusional bubble if you believe (falsely, I might add) that a myriad amount of babies are born every year who can't be readily categorized as 'male' or 'female'.

1 in every 2,000 babies is born with genitals that cannot easily be classified as male or female. I would not consider that a myriad. The word minuscule (extremely small; tiny) would be more accurate to describe that.

Last edited:
The transracial argument is kind of interesting, but we have a long way to go before the related questions can really be answered.
Dolezal is not a good example though - she had some real issues, and its not entirely clear that she wasn't identifying as black specifically to gain some advantages.

Quick questions for CandiCame:

There are some people that claim to be "Trans-Racial". The most notable from that group is Rachel Dolezal. Both of her parents are white but she identifies as a black woman.

• Do you think she's a black woman?

• The vast majority of African Americans do not agree with her though. Not only that but they typically call her a "Race Faker". Do you think those African Americans are "Trans-Racial bigots" for not agreeing with her?

Also, there is another group of individuals that identify as "Trans-abled". They believe that they are meant to have a handicap like blindness, missing a limb, paraplegic, & etc. Some of these individuals have convinced doctors or psychologists to accomplish this. This woman convinced a psychologist to blind her with drain cleaner. Others have self-harmed themselves in order to achieve their goals (like this guy).

• Do you think that being Trans-abled a life choice or a mental illness?

• If you think being trans-abled is a form of mental illness, please explain how a trans individual that has gone through sex-reassignment surgery does not have a form of mental illness.

Back