Where is campaign money that Pale Painted Yam raised ?

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Where is the campaign money that Pale Painted Yam raised ?

Mother Jones has some answers

Trump Campaign Paid Millions to Trump Businesses During Midterms


The president’s fundraising was unprecedented.

NOVEMBER 14, 2018

With the war chest Trump’s campaign amassed, he could have been well positioned to be a powerful ally to struggling Republicans. He mostly was not.

Instead, through the end of September, his campaign paid $3.2 million to Trump’s own properties and businesses. There was money paid for rent at Trump Tower. There were hotel rooms at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC. There were banquet room rentals at Trump country clubs in New Jersey and Florida. The Trump campaign also paid for more than $1.2 million worth of flights using Trump’s personal jets—planes the president no longer travels on, but which other family members still do.

Much of the remaining money was spent on services for Trump’s own reelection and fundraising effort. Trump’s digital operation—online ads, videos, and social media messaging—cost $8.9 million during that time period. More than half of that—$5 million—went to a firm owned by the head of Trump’s 2020 campaign, Brad Parscale. It was also a good election for Trump’s attorneys: His campaign spent $5.9 million on legal consulting.

Trump, however, wasn’t just a record-setting fundraiser and spender this cycle. He was also a record-setting hoarder. As of the end of September, the bulk of the money he brought in—$35.4 million—was still sitting in the bank.

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...millions-to-trump-businesses-during-midterms/

When the Pale Painted Yam participated in the mass gathering of world leaders, it was one of the few times he was not gathering money. Since Pale Yam stepped foot in the Oval office, it has been non-stop private fundraising events. Trump used Air Force 1 to jet to locations all over the USA. Ivanka, son the Vampire, and son Mr. Mob-Wanna Be, Pence the Christian Robot, all attended fundraisers. Trump met with donors in DC, met with donors at his private property, on the golf course. Traveled to donors homes, traveled to donor's countries.

How about all of the tax payers cash Don Jr. Mr. Mafia and Eric the Vampire used up jetting around the world ? The Secret Service trailing after them, watching them look after Trump piggy banks.

$100 K for Don Jr. Mr Mafia's trip to India


Trump Jr.’s February trip cost more than $97,805 for hotel rooms, airfare, car rental and overtime for Secret Service agents.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2018...d-Trump-Jr-to-India-to-make-Trump-100-million
 
You really should get a life....You must have other interests rather than talking to yourself in most of these threads.

Seek help before you find yourself out on that ledge ready to leap.
 
It’s to pay for all the GOP voter fraud.

Clever, those Republicans. Getting Democrats to commit the fraud for them. Pity they didn't think to contractually bind the wild haired lady in Florida to only count R votes instead of only counting D votes.
 
Back
Top