Con artist blasts veteran because they supported Hillary

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
As if the mental delusions of the con artist couldn't get any worse, in an interview on his national propaganda channel, the con artist blasted retired Rear Admiral Bill McRaven, the man who planned the raid which killed Osama Bin Laden.

In the interview, Trump engaged in a tense exchange with Fox News' Chris Wallace when the host brought up McRaven, a vocal Trump critic who led the operation in 2011 during former President Barack Obama's administration.

"Bill McRaven, retired admiral, Navy Seal, 37 years, former head of US Special Operations..." Wallace started.

"Hillary Clinton fan," Trump said, cutting off Wallace.

"Special Operations ..." Wallace continued.

"Excuse me, Hillary Clinton fan," Trump said.

"Who led the operations," Wallace added, "commanded the operations that took down Saddam Hussein and that killed Osama bin Laden, says that your sentiment is the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime," a reference to McRaven's criticisms of Trump's attacks on the media.

"OK, he's a Hilary Clinton backer and an Obama-backer, and frankly ... wouldn't it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that? Wouldn't it have been nice? You know, living -- think of this -- living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan."​

This is how a supposed president treats the person who helped kill the most wanted man on the planet? Someone who had given decades of his life defending this country. Instead of saying what a great person they were, he dismisses them because they supported Obama and Hillary. Which wasn't even true.

McRaven told CNN, "I did not back Hillary Clinton or anyone else. I am a fan of President Obama and President George W. Bush, both of whom I worked for. I admire all presidents, regardless of their political party, who uphold the dignity of the office and who use that office to bring the nation together in challenging times. I stand by my comment that the President's attack on the media is the greatest threat to our democracy in my lifetime. When you undermine the people's right to a free press and freedom of speech and expression, then you threaten the Constitution and all for which it stands."​

At what point will the uneducated deplorables finally admit this charlatan is both mentally and morally unfit to be in the highest office in the land?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/18/politics/donald-trump-william-mcraven/index.html
 
It's fine with me if Trump shows what an ass he is to military folk.
 
gee.............he manages to insult the whole group during veterans' day ceremonies both here and in europe, now he's insulting individuals. is that progress?
 
The Draft-Dodger-In-Chief criticises the Seal in charge of the operation to slot Osama for not finding Osama quicker.

Except that it was the CIA's job to find him, not the Navy's.

This is what you get when you elect someone who is famous for being so incompetent that he manages to go bankrupt running a casino.
 
Except that it was the CIA's job to find him, not the Navy's.

Which found him several times but couldn't get to him because our supposed allies, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia (Donald's good friends--ones he conspires with to butcher people), were harboring him. When we did get him, it was an action that violated international law.
 
Back
Top