Hot Mamma.

Thanks guys! She really appreciates all the messages and attention! I am a really lucky guy I'll just say that. I keep talking to her about getting her pregnant again but she wants to wait. Some of our best sex was while she was pregnant. Also the post pregnancy with her full tits lactating on me every time we had sex was nice. Not to mention since she was breast feeding there was nights I was lucky enough to drain her because the pressure was too much. GREAT times and VERY erotic! :devil:

absolutely beautiful! and hmm swingers dress eh? lol wonder what that could hide underneath lmao :rolleyes:

Just here show off my wife and to show her that most men would most still find her post pregnancy body attractive.
I love the way she looks. She has a few stretch marks that she is really self conscious about.
The more positive feedback the better, i could probably convince her to take more shots and with our actual camera instead of her Iphone. ;)

count me in! these pics are so hot! those stretch marks enhances the beauty of the total package, they turned me on, big time!

Here is some more random pictures of my love! Sorry for the sporadic posting, life, kids, and work all get in the way but we like to post when we can. Different poses, times in our life. my favorite is the good morning picture. The name swinger dress for the other photo is a bit of a misnomer, as we haven't actually been to a swingers club. It's just the dress we have gotten for when we do actually go. The hard part there is getting her self-esteem up!:)

Fuck..... She's amazing

Justustwo... she is beautiful and her body is incredibly sexy.... thanks to you and her for sharing... definitely livened up the quiet Friday afternoon in the office.... She definitely makes some very arousing fantasies come to mind.... :)

Here is some more random pictures of my love! Sorry for the sporadic posting, life, kids, and work all get in the way but we like to post when we can. Different poses, times in our life. my favorite is the good morning picture. The name swinger dress for the other photo is a bit of a misnomer, as we haven't actually been to a swingers club. It's just the dress we have gotten for when we do actually go. The hard part there is getting her self-esteem up!:)

lovely pics guys! really great shots - yay for the preggy boobs :)

this is a very well titled thread. Your wife is sexy as hell.

Thanks guys! She really appreciates all the messages and attention! I am a really lucky guy I'll just say that. I keep talking to her about getting her pregnant again but she wants to wait. Some of our best sex was while she was pregnant. Also the post pregnancy with her full tits lactating on me every time we had sex was nice. Not to mention since she was breast feeding there was nights I was lucky enough to drain her because the pressure was too much. GREAT times and VERY erotic! :devil:

i for one think a pregnant woman can be VERY erotic! i love the pics you two have shared. also love the fact shes not clean shaven very yummy. any chance at sharing any sexy pics from when she was pregnant?

beautiful wife....I wish my wife was into this site and open minded like yours. were 419 as well

Smoking hot and a definite MILF in my book. Amazing tits, and I love her little bush.

Posting pictures is about as far as it gets though! She's mentioned threesomes and moresomes but it's never happened so I feel your pain a little bit rcll3 ;)

beautiful

I think she is great before and after pregnancy............especially the pic where her bush is full and dark.......usually I like pussy to be shaved both while viewing and or participating with but this bush is very very sexy....lucky man, lets see more please

Finally got around to posting more. Sorry it takes so long guys! Feel free to message us or post what you think! My wife hasn't been responding to messages by herself yet (nervousness) but I think I will get her to tonight so message away and make her feel welcome! :D

Attachments

• Beautiful1.jpg
    Beautiful1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,210
  • Beautiful2.jpg
    Beautiful2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,215
  • Mind The Gap.jpg
    Mind The Gap.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,320
  • WorkSurprise.jpg
    WorkSurprise.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,468
WOW she is very sweet and sexy looking, love the trimmed bush ! :devil: :rose:

Finally got around to posting more. Sorry it takes so long guys! Feel free to message us or post what you think! My wife hasn't been responding to messages by herself yet (nervousness) but I think I will get her to tonight so message away and make her feel welcome! :D

What an amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady!

Simply outstanding beauty...indeed!

she is great

I would be hitting on that every night if I were you but Im not soI will just look at the pictures you post....thanks a bunch!

Your wife is beautiful. I honestly enjoy her shape more post-pregnancy than pre. Being a mother I understand that it can be hard to come to terms with your new body after having kids. It comes with time. She is lovely, thank you for sharing her with us.

Back