What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some lit wonk should make a data plot of their post frequency versus various economic indicators like the baltic dry index, housing starts, unfilled durable orders etc.

I always know whether the market is up or down on a given day based on whether koalatard posts here around 4 Eastern time.


When people get tired of looking for a job and stop, they are no longer unemployed in the eyes of the government. Presto! unemployment rate comes down! It's like magic!


Of course, the raw number of people with jobs went significantly up last month, but let's not allow the good news to interrupt your theory.

People should enjoy it while they can, since increasing austerity will likely begin accomplishing its goal of negatively impacting the economy by summer.
 
It is no theory, it is a fact.

It's a fact that a few weeks ago you were blathering about how the BLS is a load of crap and not a legitimate source of information. But today you're finding facts in it with no problem. What changed?

It's also a fact that the U-6 dropped last month but today you're choosing to ignore it. You carry on about how it's the only real measure of unemployment dropping - except when it drops.
 
Last edited:
It's a fact that a few weeks ago you were blathering about how the BLS is a load of crap and not a legitimate source of information. But today you're finding facts in it with no problem. What changed?

He's flipping over his scripts like pancakes at a Royal Canadian Mountie convention breakfast because he's...

tumblr_mas15lK0S71qmlxnxo1_500.gif
 
Does this mean they won't be shooting any in Afghanistan???:confused:

Do you mean shooting any women? They're probably doing the same here as there. You know, being glad there's an International Women's Day and showing support, etc. Then going about their usual routine. Overall, women will be raped, beaten and killed because the male is usually stronger. Depending on the country, they may be drug off a bus, raped, beaten, then have a metal rod shoved up their vagina, Or they could die because a medical abortion which could have saved the mother's life was refused because a fetus has more rights than the mother. Or they could be shot for various reasons, including living in a war zone. Life sucks for everyone sometimes.
 
February payroll employment rises (+236,000); unemployment rate edges down (7.7%)

bls.gov


- Government employment dropped by -10,000.

- Construction increased +48,000. This is an enormously positive indicator.

- Hourly wages increased 4 cents.

- Vetteman's U-6 rate dropped .1%

Yeah sure but how are the markets doing this week?

united-states-stock-market.png



See After-Hours Trading Data as of 5:16pm ETFriday’s Close:
Dow +67.58 14,397.07 +0.47%
Nasdaq +12.28
3,244.37 +0.38%
S&P +6.92 1,551.18 +0.45%
http://money.cnn.com/data/us_markets/

B...B....B...But gold......

Even AJ and Vette must be able to find something positive to say this week!

Woof!
 
Yeah sure but how are the markets doing this week?

Sensei AJ teaches us that the market is a lagging indicator of the economy. Wall Street doesn't focus on where the economy is headed, all it cares about is how things were six months ago.
 
In keeping with the spirit of the thread.

The Market is just developing another bubble which will burst in July,:(:(
 
WH Claim Of Children’s Vaccines Being Cut Because Of Sequestration A Lie; Obama Already Proposed Cut Twice As Much As Part Of Obamacare




Check out Rep. Andy Harris eviscerate Obama admin official testifying about the vaccines, Harris skewers him but good.


CNSNews.com –The Obama administration claims that because of the $44 billion in across-the-board spending cuts (sequestration) this year, tens of thousands of American children will not be vaccinated. However, the idea to cut the vaccination program – at a rate higher than sequestration might do – was introduced by the president himself in his 2013 budget proposal over a year ago.

On its website, the White House displays an interactive map where viewers can track how many children it claims will not receive vaccines due to sequestration.

Known as Section 317, the immunization program provides vaccines to states for children who might not otherwise get them. In his 2013 budget, President Obama proposed cutting the 317 program by nearly $60 million.

“The FY 2013 budget request for the Section 317 immunization program reflects a program level decrease of $57.986 million,” the administration’s Centers for Disease Control (CDC) budget says. The CDC is the agency in charge of the 317 grant program.

The reason? Obamacare. In its budget request, the administration said it was cutting the Section 317 program because its Obamacare health law would push more people onto private health plans that cover vaccines, meaning the government could cut back on providing them.

“Health reform expansion will further increase access to immunizations and decrease the number of uninsured and underinsured individuals served by the Section 317 Program, resulting in cost savings,” stated the Department of Health and Human Services in its fiscal 2013 report on CDC “Justification of Estimates for Appropriations Committees.”

In other words, before it was warning that thousands of children all across the country would be “hurt” by the reduced vaccine funding, the White House was planning to cut the funding itself and claiming that nobody would be hurt because Obamacare would help them get insurance.
 
At an alleged $18000 a week for White House tours, Obama's last golf trip to Fla. would have paid for another 50...think of how many little kids could be smiling.:rolleyes::D

Ha! We're still paying for W's flights back to the 'ranch' so he could chainsaw bushes to death.

:rolleyes:
 
At an alleged $18000 a week for White House tours, Obama's last golf trip to Fla. would have paid for another 50...think of how many little kids could be smiling.:rolleyes::D

ADELE, BEYONCE TO PERFORM AT MICHELLE'S 50TH

how much did that cost?
 
At an alleged $18000 a week for White House tours, Obama's last golf trip to Fla. would have paid for another 50...think of how many little kids could be smiling.:rolleyes::D

Adele And Beyonce To Perform At Queen Michelle’s 50th Birthday Party…




Hero of the working class.

Via Daily Mail:


Having picked up an Oscar, Adele might have thought her incredible US adventure couldn’t get much better.

But now I can reveal the Skyfall singer has landed the biggest gig of next year – singing for Michelle Obama during her 50th birthday party at the White House.

The 24-year-old star will join Beyonce at the bash on January 17 – proof she has been given the ultimate seal of approval in the US.

‘America’s First Lady will be holding a huge celebrity-packed party for her birthday at the White House next year and, as she adores Adele and Beyonce, she has asked them both to sing,’ says a source.

‘Adele has graciously accepted and waived her usual fee for the high-profile private performance. She will sing a selection of her most-loved hits for the First Lady and her friends.’

According to sources, Mrs Obama has long been a fan of Adele and is eager to share the singer’s talents with her nearest and dearest at her party.

The source added: ‘The Obamas will pay Adele’s expenses as it’s a private party, not a State one.’
 
WhoSanes former chief economic CUNT

The one who said that the WH was a BOYS CLUB and they HARRASSED CUNTS

Said the MIN WAGE increase is a bad idea



We all know that

Only NIGGER TURD KUZ is steal beating the (horse)meat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top