Rev Brad and the woman (Closed for MzSeductress)

Ashely grinned inwardly as she heard his sounds of pleasure as she kept sucking his cock amd teasing. She knew how badly he wanted her and how much he wanted to cum."Yes mistress ..... your mouth feels so good on my cock .... I want to fuck your pussy mistress ..... I know I can please you mistress ..... please let my cock feel that tight hot pussy of yours," he said gasping and pleading with her.

She grinned moving back from his cock slightly and licked her lips as she kept stroking. She wanted to make him wait till tomorrow and then fuck him that way itd be rough like she liked it but she wasnt sure if hed come back.

Ashely sucked on the tip and used two fingers in her pussy then pulled them out and stood up rubbing them on his lips and kissing him groaning. " You like how I taste slave" she asked stepping away from him deciding shed tease him more.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Dalia gripped the sheet moaning as he fucked her pussy a bit more getting his cock nice and lubed . She felt him push iinto her and said "MMmm fuck that feels good Teo" she gasped as he pushed into her groaning."Ohhhhh god Dalia you are so fucking hot," he said pushing in out of her a few times.

She moaned as he pushed as deep as he could getting his cock nice and wet and her pussy as well.She groaned when he pulled out and gripped the sheet when he slowly began pushing into her.

Dalia you have the nicest ass...Has anyone ever told you how nice it is?"he said and she giggledd "MMmm ive heard that once or twice" she panted as he slowly pushed in "OOh mmm uhhh Teo!"she moaned pushing back slightly.
 
Brad rocked his hips back and forth, loving the feel of Ashley's lips on his cock. Pleading to fuck her only seemed to make her more determined to tease his cock. He had his hands in her hair but with his waist and feet still restrained he was in no position to force her to do his will.

He saw a teasingly suggestive look in her eyes when she let his cock pop out of her mouth, grinning up at him while she licked her lips. It was as if she were enjoying the taste of a favorite treat .... staring up at him. He had the feeling she was weighing her options on what to do with him.

He let out another guttural moan as she sucked on the sensitive head of his cock. He saw one hand disappear between her thighs and a soft moan vibrated through the length of his cock. When she again let it slide out from her delicious mouth, his hips jerked forward wanting more but then she stood before him. She had a mischievous grin on her face as she rubbed her wet fingers over his lips.

The smell and taste of her sex was an aphrodisiac and then she kissed him passionately. He could tell all this was exciting her and though he could have held her in his arms, they remained at his side as she groaned into his mouth, "You like how I taste slave?"

And then she stepped back watching him as a predator watches their prey. He saw her eyes moving up and down his body as if she was deciding what to do with her toy. His feet were still tied and he was helpless to move toward her. the only thing he could do was stand before her, his cock stiff and pointing at the woman he wanted to fuck.

"Yes mistress," he groaned and bit out of breath. "I like the way you taste and I want to taste more of you. I want to please you mistress. If you untie me I'll show you how much I want to please you?" He was pleading for her to let him go but deep down he had a hunch she was going to keep up the teasing a little while longer. He had a feeling her own desire to have him fuck her was growing hotter but the look on her face told him she wasn't don't having her fun, torturing him until he begged relentlessly.

*****************************************************************

Teo took his time pushing his cock into her ass, remembering the last time when they were both drunk. He saw her head buried in the sheets, her fingers gripping them, as his cock slid inch by inch into her.

He saw her head turning on the bed sheets to see him and he smiled down at her as she giggled to his question about having a nice ass. He laughed and then closed his eyes for a moment as she moaned, "OOh mmm uhhh Teo!" pushing her hips back towards him.

She was inviting him to fuck her ass and her motion was met by his own, pushing his hips against her ass, sending the full length of his cock deep into her. His hands gripped her hips, and then the slow rocking motion between them began.

This was so much more intimate than the last time when they were both inebriated, fumbling through their drunken stupor. Teo let out a moan with each slow thrust, his balls slapping playfully against her pussy. "Agghhhhhh yea baby .... ohhhh fuckkkk ...." he groaned picking up the pace.

One hand left her hips and moved up to her long hair, grabbing a fistful of the dark strands, pulling back as if he had a hold of a mane. Pulling a bit harder he saw her head rise from the bed sheets, turning sideways, staring at him with lust-filled eyes. "Ohhhh god baby .... your ass is so nice ...." he moaned.

His fingers kept a steady grip on her hair while his other hand raked along her back with his fingernails digging softly into her skin. His hips picked up the pace, moving faster and with more authority. "Yessss baby this is so much more better than before," he groaned.
 
"Yes mistress," he groaned and bit out of breath. "I like the way you taste and I want to taste more of you. I want to please you mistress. If you untie me I'll show you how much I want to please you?" .

Ashely groaned growing heated by his words and smirked reaching for a toy. It was hot seeing him tied up and begging for it and she smirked laying down in front of him so he could get a good view of her.

She slowly slid the toy inside of her and moaned looking directly at him and grinned pulling the toy out and pushing in deep. She panted saying " Mmm is this what you want to do Brad? You want to stick your cock in me like km doing with this toy?"

She moaned fucking herself with the cock making it wet and teasing him as he struggled in the restraints. She figured he had enough torture and reached around him untying his waist and said"mmm on your knees and lick my pussy slave" she said pulling the toy out.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××× "Agghhhhhh yea baby .... ohhhh fuckkkk ...." he groaned picking up the pace causing her to moan louder. She gasped moaning " Uhhh mmmm fucck baby yes" as he grabbed some of her hair pulling her head back and she turned looking at him from the side fucking her ass in bliss."Ohhhh god baby....your ass is so nice...."he moaned

She panted as he fucked her each thrust making his balls slap her swollen clit. She could barely speak not imaging that anal would feel that good. She didnt let any other guy there because she was scared but the way Teo was making it feel right now she might consider if the guy knew what he was doing.

"OOhhhh goood Teo ...your so fucking deep uhh" she panted pushing back against him and biting into the sheet as she let out a loud scream as he moved faster and harder picking up the pace 'MMmmm FUCK!" She screeched as he said "Yessss baby this is so much more better than before".She nodded agreeing and said " Mmmm I didn't think It'd feel this amazing Teo..dont fucking stop uhhh!"
 
Brad was horny for Ashley's body but he could tell she wasn't done teasing him. His cock was hard and pointing at the luscious blonde, ready for action but she smirked at him and picked out a toy. Laying down in front of him, he was helpless to move from his bonds to please her. But it looked as though she was going to deny him the pleasure as she slid the toy into her wet pussy.

Their eyes were locked on each other and the sound of her soft moans reached his ears as she began to slowly fuck herself. Her body was moving suggestively, teasing him .... denying him any pleasures. He tried to move again only to feel the restraint on his waist holding him back. His feet firmly tied together were of no use either to get to Ashley who was enjoying this moment.

"Mmm is this what you want to do Brad? You want to stick your cock in me like I'm doing with this toy?"

"Yes mistress," he said panting watching her fuck her pussy with the toy. "I want to feel my cock inside your hot pussy." She ignored his reply, pushing the toy in and out of her while she moaned making sure he knew what he was missing. Struggling again, he looked down at her and said, "Wouldn't it be better to feel my cock inside you mistress?"

He thought maybe she was going to grant him his wish as he got up and undid the rope around his waist. But then she laid back down in front of him, his feet still tied together. "mmm on your knees and lick my pussy slave"

Brad dropped to his knees, seeing the slit of her pussy staring at him. She pulled the toy out and spread her thighs, inviting him to feast on her sex. Half crawling with his ankles still tied, he worked his way to her. "You have the loveliest pussy mistress," he sighed.

His hands ran up and down her thighs, moving closer to the wet triangle. And then his head dipped as his hands circled her thighs, pulling her hips toward him. He took a moment to look at the puffy lips and the slit that hid her clit. Flicking his tongue against the soft skin, he tasted her juices. "Mmmmm mistress tastes good," he moaned as his flat tongue slid up and down but not intruding inside the soft folds.

Keeping one arm wrapped around her thigh, his other hand rubbed the lips of her pussy and then his fingers parted them. He looked at the swollen jewel peeking out at him and smiled. "I hope mistress enjoys this," he said as his lips covered her clit and his tongue began to tease it, feeling it swell larger.

****************************************************************

Teo could tell that Dalia was enjoying his cock buried in his ass. The look on her face and her constant moaning filled the bedroom. "OOhhhh goood Teo ...your so fucking deep uhh" He saw her panting and she was getting into the rhythm of his thrusts, pushing back against him, timing each rear thrust to meet his, sending his cock fully into her ass.

They were both moving as one .... bucking against each other .... their heated desire increasing tenfold. She looked back at him .... her eyes filled with lust ... nodding at him and then panting, "Mmmm I didn't think it'd feel this amazing Teo..don't fucking stop uhhh!"

"I'm not going to stop baby until you're satisfied," he grunted. His lust-filled balls were full of his seed waiting for the right time to fill her but the time was not right now. He let go of her long hair and his hands gripped her hips. His motions became faster and more forceful with each thrust. Letting go of her hips, one hand slapped her butt while the other one scrapped along her back.

"Agghhhh fuck baby ..... yeaaaaa that's it fuck me back," he yelled slapping her ass playfully. This was so much better than the last time. He wondered for a moment if it had been this good, would they had stayed together.

Reaching around her hips, he found her wet pussy waiting for him. His fingers dove inside finding the swollen clit and then he began to rub it while his cock continued to assault her ass.

"I want to feel you cum baby and then I'm going to fill your ass with my hot seed," he said huskily knowing his climax was beginning to build within him.
 
"Mmmmm mistress tastes good,"She heard him say. She grinned glad he liked the taste of it and hoped that was all he would remember about this night.

Ashely panted squirming beneath his arms and wrath of his tounge and lips on her pussy as he began licking her more and spread her pussy to get more access to her pussy."I hope mistress enjoys this,"

"UHHH FUCK!"she screeched nearly flying off the bed. She felt him sucking on her clit and her breathing quickly heightened. It was swollen from excitement and her pussy was dripping from the teasing.

She sighed sliding her hand down on his head gripping it and pushing his face deeper wanting his tounge deeper and harder. She grinned pushing his head away and said "on your back slave"? She was very wet and desperately needed his cock.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Dalia panted biting her bottom lip and pushing back against Mateo to match his pace.The sounds of their passion filled the room and the bed creaked slightly from the force they were fucking each other.

"I'm not going to stop baby until you're satisfiedhe said grunting as he continued to pound her ass. "UUhhh mmmm aaa yes mmmm fuck" "Agghhhh fuck baby ..... yeaaaaa that's it fuck me back,"he moaned loudly and slapped her ass.

She giggled and moved back against him wondering how good the sex would've been if she and Teo had stayed together. It was much more intense than their last time like they were starving for each other.

He began fingering her pussy rapidly and rubbing her clit causing a sound between a screech and moan to fly from her lips.She felt herself growing close to cumming and heard Teo say huskily next to her ear "I want to feel you cum baby and then I'm going to fill your ass with my hot seed,"

She moaned fucking his fingers and cock taking it as deepmas she could and felt her body tremble "OOhhh fuck teo im about to cum!"she announced feeling her pussy trap his three fingers tightly.
 
Brad held her thighs tightly, his lips sucking on her swollen clit while his tongue flicked and danced over and around the slippery nub. He chuckled when her body bucked on the bed, trying to escape his teasing tongue as she screamed, "UHHH FUCK!".

Her heavy breathing was music to his ears as he sucked her sweet nectar and the more she squirmed against his face, the tighter he gripped her thighs. Enjoying the feel of Ashley thrashing about, he felt her hand on his head, her fingers gripping his hair, pulling him harder against her sex.

Brad responded to the urgency of her fingers, sliding his mouth down to the opening of her sex. She was wet, moaning, and squirming on his face as he began to tongue fuck her pussy. He was waiting for that magical moment when her body would freeze just before giving in to orgasmic pleasures.

But that moment never came. Brad felt her hand pushing his head away from her sex, stopping him just short of her orgasm. He looked up at her face flushed with lust and saw the wide grin."On your back slave."

He didn't know what Ashley had planned for him. She had denied him the pleasure of bringing her to a wild climax but he saw the lustful need etched on her face. While his hands were free, his legs were still bound about his ankles and he could have bent over and untied himself, he didn't. This was her show and he was not about to take over yet.

"Yes mistress," he groaned flipping onto his back waiting to see what Ashley had in mind for him. He looked down his body to see his cock almost fully hard. It would not take much stimulation for his cock to be rock hard, ready for whatever action she wanted.

Brad watched Ashley slowly move to hover over him. His hands reached out instinctively, touching and roaming over her skin, feeling the sweat forming all over her. The mischievous grin on her face met his gaze as he waited to see what Ashley had in mind now.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Mateo heard her loud moans as he fucked her with his fingers. His hips kept up the fast rhythm, while his cock moved deep within her ass. He felt her pussy clamping around his fingers as she yelled, "OOhhh fuck Teo I'm about to cum!".

Teo stopped fucking her ass and held his fingers deep inside her wet pussy. "Yeah baby .... that's it, cum for me baby," he gasped. As he held her, he felt her body trembling as the intense orgasm roared through her. His own pleasure was put on hold for the moment, letting her feel the enjoyment of the orgasm washing over her.

He felt her calming down after the intense orgasm ebbed, seeing her head lying on the bed, her eyes half-closed while her body tried to recover. Teo's hands grasped her hips and began a slow steady rhythm while his cock rested deep inside her backside. The sensations in his shaft telegraphed to his brain that this was his time to release the pleasure captured inside.

Teo's pace picked up as he felt the onset of his climax. His hips moved harder with more force as each thrust was harder and faster than the one before. His breathing became more ragged and he was gasping for breath as he looked down at her. "Ughhh. .... ohhhhh yeah Dalia, I'm cumming," he groaned as each successive throb of his shaft sent a torrent of seed deep into her ass.

When he had emptied his load, Teo pulled his shaft from her backside, collapsing on the bed next to her, gasping and breathing hard. "That was simply amazing Dalia," he whispered, gathering her into his arms. "Are you relaxed enough to get some sleep?" he laughed kissing her forehead.
 
Last edited:
Ashely smirked running her hands down his chest as he felt her body his chest rising and falling as he anxiously watched her and his cock stood up to full attention behind her her ass cheeks resting against it.

She grinned deciding to untie his feet "i think youve earned the right to fuck my pussy slave.,.youve been a good boy and you made mistress's pussy nice and wet for your cock.

She got on her back laying beside him and trailing her hand down his body stopping at his cock stroking 'Your a free man for ni what do you want to do?"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
"That was simply amazing Dalia," he whispered, gathering her into his arms. "Are you relaxed enough to get some sleep?" he laughed kissing her forehead.

Dalia grinned panting and giggled leaning over and kissing his chest softly and leaned up on her arm smiling " I think im relaxed enough Teo unless your not done with the treatment...Thank you by the way Mateo... I really needed that and I really enjoyed it" she said "Im going to order us some takeout and we can watch tv while we eat then I can sleep and my shitty day will be behind me"she said and sat up slightly ordering online for them.

She could not her mind from wandering to thoughts about Brad. She couldn't get him out of her mind for some reason and how hurt she felt seeing the video of him and Ashely.

She normally wouldn't care shed drop a client if he wanted someone else but for some reason she didn't want to let him go but it was obvious hewasn't forced to fuck Ashely he wanted her...maybe he was a part of the plan to get rid of her all along..play innocent to different sexual acts,tell her things shed want to hear ..ppretend to care...she shook her head feeling herself tear up a bit amd headed into the bathroom as Teo texted on his phone.

Dalia checked her phone briefly no text or call from Brad thinking 'hes probably still fucking that bitch'.She ran the water feeling tears welling in her eyes and splashed her face with cold water to calm down. She decided to brush her wild hair from Teo gripping it and felt a pleasureable soreness from him taking her ass properly this time.

She finally calmed down deciding to take a shower to relax while she heard Teo end his call and come in the bathroom joining her and asking if she was ok.
 
Last edited:
Brad looked at Ashely who was sitting on his stomach returning his gaze. He felt the tip of his cock, rubbing against her ass but he was powerless to do anything with his ankles still tied.

Then he saw her grin and she moved to untie his ankles telling him, "I think you've earned the right to fuck my pussy slave...you've been a good boy and you made mistress' pussy nice and wet for your cock.

Brad watched her untie the knots and then his legs were free. He smiled as she lay next to him, her hand sliding suggestively down his body until she wrapped her fingers around his cock and started to slowly stroke him.

"You're a free man for now; what do you want to do?" she told him.

Brad got on his knees next to her and looked down at her body. "I want to fuck you tight hot pussy like you've never been fucked before," he said as he pulled her thighs apart.

He grabbed his cock, aiming it at the opening to her sex and rubbed it up and down the pink slit. "You teased me mistress and got me all hot for you." he whispered pushing the head of his cock inside her opening.

"Now it's time to please mistress," he said as his hips jerked forward quickly and forcefully, plunging his cock deep into her. "Ohhhh fuckk baby you are hot," he called out as he kept his cock lodged deep inside her for a moment. Pulling back, he brought his cock to the edge of her sex and then rammed it back inside her. "You wanted a hard fuck mistress, I plan to fuck you hard," he grunted as he began to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy forcefully as if he were paying her back for all the teasing she had done to him.

****************************************************************

Teo laughed at her statement about him not being done with her treatment. This was so much different than in the past. He watched as she pulled her computer from the bedside table and ordered them takeout. God knows that they both needed something after their sexual exercise.

Teo saw that after she ordered the food, she seemed to be thinking about something and he wondered if she was thinking of the guy from the retreat. She had such a pensive look on her face and he saw her shake her head as if to dismiss the thoughts. She got out of bed without saying a word and walked to the bathroom. Picking up his phone he saw a text from his girlfriend, Bridget.

He saw Dalia's cute ass wiggling as she walked away and then he turned his attention to returning the text. He knew Bridget would want to know how everything was going. He felt a bit guilty as he texted her back, knowing she trusted him. He only hoped that she would not find out about him and Dalia. He was pretty sure Dalia wouldn't tell what happened tonight.

Finishing his text messages, he got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Dalia was standing at the sink and he could see she had been crying. "Are you ok Dalia," he asked.

He saw the sadness in her eyes as she didn't immediately answer him. Taking her naked body into his arms to reassure her that she had a friend, he whispered to her. "Everything will be ok baby. We'll got to the bottom of who wanted to hurt you and make them pay."

He kissed her neck and then moved to her cheek and finally to her lips. He gave her another reassuring kiss and pulled back. "I think a nice hot shower would be good right about now," he smiled turning on the water in the shower. "What do you say we get ourselves nice and clean before the food arrives?" he laughed pulling into the shower under the warm spray.
 
Ashley moaned loudly as he rammed into her pussy forcefully holding it there briefly then began to move inside of her hard and deep. She knew that he was close to cumming by the urgency of his thrusts.

"You wanted a hard fuck mistress, I plan to fuck you hard," he grunted as he began to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy forcefully.She held onto his wrists that had her waist pushed upward her legs above her head and she groaned sayinng "MMmm thats it slave fuck me...fucking take your prize slave.."

Shepanted letting him fuck het her pussy sqeezing him tightly as he pumped in and out rapidly drawing her near an orgasm as well "ohhh fuck yes that feels fucking amazing. ..your fucking cock is so harduuhhh!" She groaned feeling his cock swelling and she knew that they both were so close.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Dalia smiled softly as Teo held her and kissed her then told her "Everything will be ok baby. We'll got to the bottom of who wanted to hurt you and make them pay."

She nodded still silent and sighed as he kissed her neck then cheek and then lips saying "I think a nice hot shower would be good right about now?....What do you say we get ourselves nice and clean before the food arrives?"he said pulling her in under the spray of water and she pulling him down returning the kiss gently as he held her close gripping her ass.

"A shower sounds perfect Teo I think i need one after you got me all dirty" she smirked looking at him and then grabbing a sponge for them.
 
Last edited:
Ashley's words added fuel to Brad's lust, "MMmm thats it slave fuck me...fucking take your prize slave.." His hips rocked against hers harder driving his cock deep into her pussy. He was like a man possessed as his body collided with hers.

Brad could see she was fast approaching her own orgasm as she panted, "ohhh fuck yes that feels fucking amazing. ..your fucking cock is so harduuhhh!"

She had done a great job teasing him, taking him to the edge of climaxing and then backing off. But there would be no denying him now. He lusted for her body ... wanted her so bad and now he plowed his cock harder and forcefully.

"Yeah bitch ... my cock is so fucking hard and I'm going to fill your hot pussy with my cum," he said breathlessly. There was no turning back. .. no stopping him as his body froze, his cock throbbing deep inside her and then he let out a loud yell. "Ohhhhh fuckkkkk. .. aghhhh yeah ... i'm cumming," His body jerked wildly with each blast of his seed.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Teo held her in his arms under the warm spray, his hands squeezing her ass cheeks while they shared a soft sensual kiss.

He smiled when she said, "A shower sounds perfect Teo I think i need one after you got me all dirty"

Putting his hands on her shoulders, he watched her pick up the sponge and lathering it with soap. Closing his eye. he felt her hands moving the sponge over his chest. "Make sure you wash everything," he laughed and then let out a soft moan as her h and drifted downward.
 
Ashely cried out shortly after him as he came deep inside of her pussy something she'd let him do twice and knew shed need him to wear a condom next time. She came down from her orgasm smirking and sat up as he layed down beside her trying to catch his breath she grabbed her phone snapping a pic of him lying down and grinned saying " I like to keep tabsnon my slaves if you don't want me as your mistress ill cut it up but until then .. your on my list"

She got up a bit sore and said "You can shower and then pay me im going to clean up in here just so it looks like we had a meeting. We're not really allowed to have men here unless theyre close friends, boyfriends, or husbands and we arent married so you should probably hurry before headmaster gets word of this."

She quickly slipped onna robemand began tidying up the place because she knew maids were coming soon and would report anything out of place in her room because they didn't like her.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Dalia gently began to wash him and laughed when he told her to"Make sure you wash everything,". She smirked washing his chest and abs stopping above his cock and grabbing it looking at him stroking and grinned seeing his breathing hitch "You mean this teo?" She said teasingly and stopped once he was half hard and moving to his legs knowing he would be horny again from her stroking.

She stepped back slightly soaping her body knowing that he was watching and turned letting the soapy water run down her ass "you mind getting my back?"she asked handing him the sponge and shampooing her hair.
 
Brad felt Ashely's pussy gripping his cock hard and then she cried out her own sexual release. He collapsed beside her, trying to recover and wanting to share the afterglow with her. It was an intense encounter with the bondage and teasing and he wanted to take it all in.

He was surprised when she grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of him. He looked at her, his eye brows furrowing when she told him, "I like to keep tabs on my slaves if you don't want me as your mistress ill cut it up but until then .. your on my list"

Brad was pretty sure that he was not going to stay on her list once Daisy was back to work. He thought about the dark haired beauty and wondered how she was doing. His thoughts were distracted when Ashley told him to take a shower and leave. This was so much different than being with Daisy. With Daisy, she seemed interested in him and showed him so much as a beginner. Ashley was all business and she seemed to be cold and calculating. He started to think that he made a mistake seeing her. But he did find out the name of the man who attacked Daisy and he wanted to tell her. He wondered what kind of monster this Teo character was.

Showering quickly, he dressed and watched her scurrying around like a rabbit, cleaning up and putting her toys away. She seemed a totally different person. Brad knew it was a mistake as he pulled the money from his wallet and laid it on the bed. "Here's your money Ashley and thanks for the name of the man who attacked Daisy." He knew he would see Daisy tomorrow instead of coming back to see Ashley.

*****************************************************************

Teo groaned when Dalia told him, "You mean this Teo?" as she stroked his cock until he was half hard. But then she stepped back and started to soap her body. He watched her run the sponge up and down her body restraining himself from reaching out and touching her.

"You mind getting my back?" Teo grabbed the sponge and began to wash her back. Thoughts of Bridget came back to him and he knew this would have to be the last time with Dalia. They could not continue on when he was in a relationship with Bridget. He would have to talk to Dalia about the situation later. For now he ran the sponge over her back and across her cute butt, remembering the way it felt when his cock was buried deep inside her.
 
Ashely smiled accepting the money and told him "good luck finding that Teo guy..Dont tell Daisy I told you either she'll be super pissed with me Brad" she saod pretend to be upset by the thought of her "friend"mad at her.

She finished cleaning up watching him go and decided to send that little picture from her burner phone to daisy just to rub it in a bit more.

She had tidied the room and showered deciding to rest a bit before taking another client later.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Dalia sighed softly as he washed her back and across her ass gently and slowly like he was deep in thought. Her mind wandered off to Brad as well. The shower wasn't the same as the one she had shared with him It was comforting having someone there and she was glad it was Teo but she wanted it to be Brad and she couldn't keep asking this of her friend especially when he was in a relationship with someone who she knew he cared deeply for just as much as her.

She enjoyed the sex alot it was amazing but she had to stop it with him because it just wouldn't be good for either of them. She was just as bad as Ashely if she continued.

He finished washing her back and she thanked him smiling and then moving behind him to return the favor. When she was done she stood up on her toes kissing his cheek softly and hugged him. "You have no idea how amazing you are Mateo..If I didn't have you Id still be that lost little girl you met in freshman year in college.."she chuckled "We have always been thicker than thieves and although sometimes we dont get along with each other and bicker like an old couple your like the older brother I wish I had and your just as close to me if not closer than any family I have" she said tearing up.

She knew he would disagree with what she had to say next but she would nt take no for an answer because she knew what Bridget might be feeling right now and she couldn't do that to her because she did care for Bridget too.She looked up at him smiling softly as tears rolled down her cheeks and said " Teo...I had fun tonight but we can't do that anymore...I need you to go back after tonight...I cant keep you from Bridget and I know that shes worried sick about you as well and if I do id be just as bad as that bitch Ashely.I'll Be fine here I promise. I have two guns here my small purse gun and the one you brought me and I know how to fire both. I also have the panic button the gps i know you have in that emergency phone you slipped in my bag and tazer. I'm pretty well protected." she chuckled

"I know you want to keep me safe but its selfish for me not to keep you safe as well. I may small womn but if anything I can kick ass like you showed me and manage to get away. If god forbid I cant the button is always going to be hidden on me and I will press it to ease your worry youll always know where I'll be"she said pulling back and sighing turning the water off hoping Teo would understand. "I just need one favor before you go...i need two boxes of dye and some new clothing so I won't be recognized"
 
Last edited:
When Brad left Ashley's room, he thought about what she had told him about this guy named Teo and Ashley not wanting him to tell Daisy about her telling him about the man who attacked her. Getting into his car, he had an uneasy feeling about Ashley and felt there was something wrong but he couldn't put his finger on it. He thought about how Daisy was warm and caring. Daisy had started his journey into sexual pleasure and seemed to like him while Ashley seemed cold and calculating. He smiled thinking about visiting Daisy tomorrow and then he changed his mind. He had been unable to reach her by phone for a few days. They had texted but then suddenly those stopped and he didn't receive any replies.

Brad felt nervous driving to Daisy's apartment and almost turned around a few times. Following the directions she had given him, he soon found himself outside her apartment building. Finding her door, he knocked tentatively on the door. He was still feeling a bit apprehensive about showing up unannounced. He needed to know how she was doing and he also wanted to tell her that she knew who put the bruises on her neck. He knew he probably couldn't do anything about it. He was not a fighter and he realized that what she did at work was something he couldn't control.

**************************************************************************************************

Teo smiled as he listened to Dalia tell him about how amazing he was and such a good friend, like a brother and sister. He thought of the times they had in college, remembering the good and bad times. Even with the water cascading time down on them, he saw what appeared to be tears when she told him he was like the brother she never had and that he was closer than any family she had.

He knew it was something more than being family and could tell she was having a hard time telling him. He listened to her tell him they could not go on with this type of relationship. He too had come to this conclusion, but he let her get it all out. When she talked about the guns, emergency gps, and taper he smiled tenderly at her when she added about being small and able to protect herself.

Teo understood the issue with Bridget. "Listen Dalia I came to the same conclusion about Bridget. I love you like a sister and what we had tonight was and will always be special. You needed me tonight and you know I will do anything for you." He held her in his arms as he continued, "I'm not sure I agree with you about defending yourself but you have enough weapons and other alarms that you should be able to contact me day or night. I also know Bridget is wanting me back home and I told her I am staying with you at least until tomorrow."

When Dalia turned the water off, she asked him, "I just need one favor before you go...I need two boxes of dye and some new clothing so I won't be recognized"

"Okay babe ... I'll get the stuff tomorrow morning before I go back to my place," he said giving her a hug and kiss. She felt so good in his arms, her naked body fitting perfectly against his. He looked down into her eyes and smiled, we should get dressed. The food should be here shortly."

As they were toweling off, he heard knocking at the front door. Wrapping a towel around his waist, he said, "I'll go get the food. Take your time." With that he walked out of the bathroom to get their dinner.

**************************************************************************************************

There was no answer and so Brad knocked again, hoping she was home so they could have a talk. Hearing footsteps from the other side of the door, he put on a smile and waited nervously for Daisy to open the door. When the door opened, it wasn't Daisy but a well built half-dressed man who apparently had just gotten out of the shower.

Teo didn't see any food and then asked, "Can I help you?"

"I ahhhh .... I ahhhhh think I might have the wrong address," Brad stumbled over his words.

"Who are you looking?" Teo asked.

"I ahhhh .... I'm looking for Daisy ........"he said realizing he never learned her last name.

Teo looked at Brad and studied him for a moment. "There is no one here by that name," he said getting ready to close the door. Then as if he had another thought. "What did you say youR name was?"

"Ahhhh Brad. I'm a friend of Daisy's. I thought I had the right address but I must be mistaken," he was able to say.

Mateo looked at Brad with a confused look on his face and then realized that he was asking for Daisy using her work name. He gave Brad a nasty gaze that most men who knew him, meant trouble was on the way. "So you're a friend of Daisy?" he asked in a mocking tone.

"Yea .... I wanted to see how she is getting on," he replied.

"Well I'm sorry but she doesn't live here," he said clinching his fist at his side.

Brad was ready to leave when he heard a female voice call out, "Teo .... who's at the door?" Brad knew the female voice was familiar.

"Some guy who has the wrong address. Don't worry baby .... I'm taking care of it," he said.

Brad heard her call Teo's name and realized this was the man Ashley told him had put the bruises on Daisy's neck. 'What is he doing at her apartment?' he wondered as the female voice from inside called out.

"Daisy I need to talk to you," Brad called out.

Mateo glared at Brad and then looked back into the apartment waiting for Dalia to speak.
 
Dalia wrapped a towel around her hair and stepped into the living room joining Mateo when she heard him talking to someone "Teo....who's at the door?" she said and shortly after heard "Daisy I need to talk to you!"she heard the familiar voice say and her eyes widened as wide as saucers.

She quickly grabbed her silk robe and stood silent a bit as a flood of emotions ran through her. She was NOT expecting this tonight.She had just finished getting it out of her head all of what happened to her just this week and today and was hurt and pissed with him?

What was Brad doing here all of a sudden this late at night. He had some nerve showing up after a three days and two texts probably just leaving from fucking Ashely...or maybe coming to check of her attempt on poisoning her worked out somewhat.

She wondered if she should find somewhere else to stay if Brad was working with Ashely they knew where she was and might try killing her again. She teared up standing behind teo who was right there with his fists balled waiting if he tried anything.

" I dont want to talk Brad..I don't know if I can even look at you" she said her voice cracking."I dont know what I did to you or Ashely but I'm not playing your games anymore .I got your homemade pornos after you fed me brownies full of peanut bittte and by the way I could've done a much better job than that Bitch. It nearly fucking killed me but I guess that was part of the plan to get close to me ... make me trust you enough then crush me."

She heard him say something but her mind was moving faster than speed of light and she realized how hurt she was by the situation when she felt tears rolling down her cheeks. She thought he was special but the situation seemed too coincidental from Ashley setting her up with him as a client to him showing up a few hours after the peanut butter incident.


She saw he looked confused and didn't buy it.She just wanted to know Why.
"I really believed for a second that you were into me for more than just sex but I guess it was too good to be true huh? I just want to know why you even came here? I know you are with Ashely..I got that message clearly so just spare me my time. Im sure she sent you here anyway"She said holding back flood of tears getting more upset feeling stupid.Teo moved closer to her grabbing her away from him holding her and she felt him breating deeply knowing he was keeping calm and wanted to hurt him but knew he wouldn't in front of her.

She moved away and was about to say something else but Teo stepped in front of her blocking Brad.
 
Last edited:
Brad looked past the guy wearing only a towel to see Daisy standing in the room, wearing a silk robe. Her hair was still wet and it didn't take a rocket scientist to know the two of them had just gotten out of the shower. He was confused, seeing her with this man whose name was Teo. 'Wasn't that the name Ashley gave him, telling him he was the one who put the bruises on Daisy's neck,' he thought looking at the well developed man.

He saw the look of fear on Daisy's face when she moved to stand behind the man as though using him as a shield. The man's fists were balled up as they hung at his side and Brad had a sudden feeling that the man might attack him. Looking beyond him, Brad saw tears forming in Daisy's eyes as she glared at him.

He listened to her, confused at the accusations she was making about him and Ashely. The accusations swirled in his brain. .... dont know what I did to you or Ashely but I'm not playing your games anymore .... got your homemade pornos .... filled my brownies with peanuts .... could've done a much better job than that Bitch .... nearly fucking killed me .... your plan to get close to me ... make me trust you enough then crush me.....

The tears were rolling down Daisy's cheeks and a hurt look etched on her face. Brad saw her body shaking with anger and he was confused. The man, Teo, stood in front of her glaring at him with hate-filled eyes.

Brad was about to speak, but Daisy wiped away some of the tears and said in a haunting voice, "I really believed for a second that you were into me for more than just sex but it was too good to be true huh? Why would you want with me anyway ? I just want to know why your doing this? Why Brad? "

Brad was totally confused by everything she was saying. Something was not right. He didn't know anything about the brownies and when she mentioned the porno video, he started to get the feeling he was set up by Ashley. He remembered turning off the phone video but how would Daisy know about that unless Ashley sent it to her. He was getting a very uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. And what about this man. Was Daisy playing games with him? Why would she be with the man who roughed her up?

He saw the man move to her as she cried harder, glaring at him. If looks could kill, he would be dead. The man held her, looking at Brad. "You best be leaving?" he snarled.

Brad wanted to tell them they were mistaken and took a step to move inside the apartment but the man moved quickly to block his path. "Listen Daisy .... I don't know what you're talking about. I only went to see Ashley to find out who put those bruises on your neck. She told me the name but ..... but .... I think ....." he stammered.

"I told you it would be best if you leave and don't bother Dalia again," the man said with a bit of venom in his voice.

"Dalia .... I thought your name was Daisy," Brad said taking his eyes off the man and looking at Daisy. "Maybe you have been lying to me and I'm the one being set up."

The man looked at Brad with daggers. "I'm not going to ask you again," he said taking a step toward Brad. You have a lot of fucking nerve coming here and telling her that you were the one set up. I outta knock your fucking teeth down your fucking lying throat."

Brad saw the man take another step and he remembered what he had done to Daisy. If he did that to her, he could do some real damage to him. "Ok I'm leaving Daisy or Dalia or whatever name you go by." He grabbed the door knob and as he pulled the door shut, he called out. "You acted all scared and concerned about the man who put those bruises on your neck but then I find you sleeping with him."

Slamming the door in anger, Brad hurried out of the apartment building confused and hurt. Driving home he realized that Ashley and Daisy were playing him for a sucker. Now as he drove through the near empty streets of the town, he had regrets about going to the retreat in the first place. Pulling into the driveway of the parish home, he felt an emptiness inside him. He thought there would be a chance to have a relationship with Daisy but he bungled it up by visiting Ashley and then finding out that both of them were playing him.

He felt relieved that the man named Teo didn't know his last name or where he lived so he felt safe from him. Ashley and Daisy also didn't know his last name as he paid cash for their services. He felt anger welling up inside him at being used. He could not shake the words that Daisy yelled at him about hoping he liked her more than just sex.
 
"You acted all scared and concerned about the man who put those bruises on your neck but then I find you sleeping with him!"She heard him yell and winced sobbing as he slammed the door.

Mateo moved to hold her and she pushed him away before heading into the room locking herself in sobbing hard and drinking the bottle of tequila she had started into her first night back at her old apartment.

She heard Teo trying to coax her out but she hadn't wanted to be bothered she just wanted to be alone her appetite gone. She just felt the burning of the alcohol and deafening silence around her choking her worse than when the mayors hands were wrapped around her throat.

She sat up against the headboard holding herself as she cried his words ringing in her ears "Dalia .... I thought your name was Daisy..."He said.She wasn't even sure who she really was anymore herself. Her mother would make up stories about her father and her stepfather was nothing but a pissy drunk who stared at her lustfully and made her feel uncomfortable. She had distant family but her mom she felt was ashamed of having her unmarried and anything to keep her from sleeping with men "Like a jezebel" her mother would say but now she was just a whore for mens pleasure because she couldn't get a job in town and it was her only option.

"Maybe you have been lying to me and I'm the one being set up...."she gasped in air feeling her heart squeeze. Maybe she was lying.. Maybe she was hiding who Dalia was because it wasnt any better than Daisy. The only time she could be herself was with Teo and without him she felt like she was nobody. She didn't have to fake innocence for one end or orgasms for the next she could just relax and be herself with him which was sort of how she was beginning to feel with Brad like she could relax and be Dalia for once without faking because everything she did with him was real.

She sobbed looking at the pictures and videos growing even more hurt then throwing her phone against the wall watching it shatter. She knew that Teo had a key but would let her calm down before entering.

He lied to her first. He should have left things alone like he promised. She wouldn't have slept with Teo if she hadn't seen the video and pictures. She did it out of jealousy and anger and desperation Not that she didn't enjoy the sex it just felt even better knowing he hurt as much as she did when he found out she slept with Teo.

That lying bitch Ashely must've told him that Teo attacked her knowing once he found out he'd look for her. She was going to handle her tomorrow and make sure the headmistress would get wind of her stealing girls clients as well.

She felt like her world was crumbling around her rapidly and she couldn't control anything even with Teo being here to protect her. Her mind thought to giving up but she also fought the thoughts knowing she was always fighter and that if the mayor or whoever else he had after her wanted her gone she would go down clawing kicking and screaming.

She soon felt the effects of the alcohol after a bit still crying softly as she slowly began dozing off wearing herself out from sobbing. Soon she would be forgetting Brad for now and headed to the ranch tomorrow before tratransforming herself and moving on.
 
Last edited:
Teo tried to console Dalia when Brad slammed the door but she only cried harder. His arms were wrapped around her but then she pushed him away and ran to her bedroom, locking the door behind her. Teo walked to the door hearing the lock click when he tried to turn the knob. "Come on out and talk about this Dalia," Teo said through the door.

There was no answer, only the sound of her shuffling around inside the room. "Dalia .... you can't hide from this. Come on out and please talk to me," he pleaded. Waiting for a few moments, he didn't hear any response only silence on the other side of the door. There was a noise and then he heard soft sobbing and he knew she was really hurt by what happened just a few minutes ago. Teo knew where the key was located to unlock the door, but he decided to wait and let her vent her anger for a while longer.

As he walked back into the living area, there was a knock on the apartment door. Teo wondered if the man had returned as he walked toward the door. He called out at the door, "Who is it?"

"It's your takeout sir," came the reply.

Teo opened the door cautiously, seeing the young man standing in the hall with their Chinese takeout. He found his wallet on the table and paid for the food. Taking the food into the living area, Teo walked to the bedroom door and was about to call out for Dalia to come out and have some food when he heard a crashing sound coming from the room. It was as if something was thrown against the wall. Moving quickly, he found the key in the kitchen drawer and hurried back to the bedroom.

Opening the door, he saw Dalia lying on the bed with a bottle of Tequila almost empty on the nightstand. Teo looked at the floor, seeing the pieces of her phone lying on the floor. He wasn't sure if the phone would work again but that was the least of his worries. Walking to the bed, he sat next to Dalia stroking her arm. "I know this has been a bad day for you Dalia but you need to get some food in your stomach."

He watched her eyes scan his face as if she were looking for answers to some unasked question. "I don't know what that guy was talking about babe but you have to think about getting some food and then we can talk about it. And I'm not going to take no for an answer."

Teo pulled her arm and felt her resisting his efforts. "Listen Dalia I am not taking no for an answer," he told her softly. Teo stood and lifted her into his arms, feeling her arms wrap around his neck and her head lying on his broad shoulder. She was light as a feather and he cradled her in his arms, walking out of the bedroom and into the living area.

He put her down on the sofa and then opened the Chinese food cartons. He was glad to see her take a fork and begin to eat. He knew he had to get to the bottom of this if he was going to help her. "I don't know what he meant when he said you were sleeping with the man who put the bruises on your neck." There was only silence coming from Dalia.

Putting his arm around her shoulders, he pulled her against him. "You liked that man didn't you Dalia? I need to know so I can help you," he said kissing the top of her head.

****************************************************************

Brad was restless as he lay on his bed. Sleep would not come easy for him as thoughts of Daisy and Ashley danced in his head. He knew in his heart he liked Daisy very much and he knew he made a terrible mistake going to see Ashley. She used him for her own purposes and for all he knew she lied about who put the bruises on Daisy's neck.

He turned onto his side, thinking about Daisy. It was pretty clear she liked the man who was in her apartment. I think I need to tend to my flock and forget about what he experienced with both women. But he also knew there was no forgetting the undeniable pleasures he experienced. One part of him wanted to go back to see Daisy and try to explain and the other part of him told him to stay away, she had a man and apparently didn't need him.

Slowly he drifted off to sleep not knowing what to do but feeling an emptiness inside him. An emptiness that he knew was caused when he realized Daisy had another man.
 
Last edited:
Dalia was half way dozed off the alcohol kicking innwhem she felt the bed dip slightly and Teo stroking her arm softly."I know this has been a bad day for you Dalia but you need to get some food in your stomach."

She realized she hadnt eaten much of anything that day but she honestly didn't feel like it because she was so stressed out. She felt him trying to get her to sit up and tried pulling away not wanting to get up.Listen Dalia I am not taking no for an answer." he said softly knowing how stubborn she could get if she was those upset and he scooped her up like she was nothing but a pound and carried her imto the living room.

He had dried off and put on some boxers and a tshirt and she had slid on a gown to cover herself. She was silent as he opened the containers and smelled the aroma of her favorite egg foo young and figured she might as well eat because if she didn't Teo would make her eat something.

They ate silently for a few seconds and she heard him say "I don't know what he meant when he said you were sleeping with the man who put the bruises on your neck."she continued to stay silent and felt Teo watching her knowing that he was concerned about her but she was still upset and felt numb knowing that she and Brad were finished.

He put his food down and gently stopped her from eating and looked at her before pulling her in and holding her. "You liked that man didn't you Dalia?he said knowingly causing her to look up at him."I need to kmow so I can help you," he said kissing the top of her head.

She nodded slowly and said her voice a little hoarse. "YeahnI did...Alot actually Teo but..I don't think after what happened anything can be help me now. I don't even know who i can trust anymore either than you my mom and my aunt and I seriously wonder why you stick around for me half the time Teo im not even someone worth saving or important.Im just a lost soul whenever im by myself going through the motions in life and living it just not happily or for myself and yes I know you hate hearing me say things like that Teo but thats how I feel just.. empty and confused."she said knowing she wouldn't have said half of that if she hadn't drank a little but it felt good getting a little of that off her chest.

Shes put her feet up relaxing in his arms as she relaxed a bit always feeling better when he held her and listened to her. She sniffled and lay silent against his chest as he gently stroked her hair talking to her. She listened to her friend and smiled softly and and soon she was sleeping in his arms still hurt but healing.
 
Last edited:
Teo listened to Dalia tell him she liked the man who was at her apartment a lot. He could tell she was confused and not sure who she could trust. Teo knew she had something on the Wild Bill, the mayor, but she had never told him what it was. As she talked, he sensed that deep down she wanted a stable relationship but felt she would never get it.

Holding her close to him, he told her, "Dalia I stick around because I like you .... love you ..... and value you as a friend." As he spoke he thought of what the two of them did tonight. They both said it wouldn't happen again but that would never take away the memories of the raw passion they experienced together. He wondered if they had discovered this raw sexually attraction in college it they would still be together. That was wishful thinking and he felt her snuggle closer to him.

"And yes you are worth saving and you are important to me, your mom, and your aunt. And .... I have a feeling you are important to that man, Brad, who was here tonight. I got the feeling he cared for you or he wouldn't have come here tonight." Teo thought for a moment about the words they exchanged earlier and hen added, "Dalia .... I have a feeling he is not in with those people who are trying to hurt you."

Teo felt her body relaxing and soon heard soft even breathing coming from her lips. He didn't move for fear he would wake her. He stayed still on the sofa, letting her sleep while he thought of the man who came to the apartment. He didn't seem like a bad guy but then again some of the worst men and women he knew, looked like they wouldn't hurt a fly. After a bit, when he knew she was in a deep sleep, he moved as gently as he could, lifting her into her arms. Instinctively her arms wrapped around his neck and her head snuggled against his shoulder. She was light as a feather and he smiled down into her sleep-filled face.

Carrying her to the bedroom, he gently laid her down on the bed and then stood for a moment looking at her. leaning down, he kissed her on the forehead, her body stirring a little. She turned her head on the pillow and went back to sleep. He spied the bottle of tequila on the nightstand and picked it up. Teo walked into the living room and sat on the sofa wondering how he could help Dalia. She needed to open up to him and he vowed that, tomorrow he would ask her again what kind of trouble she was in. He had dismissed earlier signs when she told him someone was after her but the events of today and tonight told him she was into something she could not handle by herself.

Tomorrow he would go to the store and get the hair supplies she asked for and then ask her what happened at the retreat that would endanger her life. Sipping the tequila, he soon fell asleep.

*******************************************************************************************************

Joey_Wild Bill_Clint.jpg"Wild" Bill Campbell looked at his two henchman, smirking as he looked at his cell phone. It was the message from Ashley that made his lips curl up into a sinister smile. "Brownies delivered, and sure they did the trick" read the text. The mayor put his phone down and glanced at his two trusted henchmen. He was not one to believe information without some sort of confirmation. "Joey ..... Clint .... that whore Ashley said she took care of that other whore who has the information that could hurt me. But I need you boys to go over to her apartment in the morning and see if this bitch is lying to me." he said rubbing the stubble beard he wore on his face.

********************************************************************************************************

Teo woke up early and checked in on Dalia. Seeing that she was still sleeping peacefully, he slipped out of the apartment and went shopping for the items she wanted. He knew she was going to change her hair color but he also knew that whoever was after her would see through the disguise. When he got back to the apartment, he saw two men sitting in a car near the entrance. His instincts kicked in and he wondered what they were doing there. He shook his head, telling himself that it was probably just his imagination.

He opened the bedroom door to find Dalia's eyes open and looking at him. He smiled at her. "I got the things you wanted Dalia. We need to have a talk. I need to know what kind of trouble you are in if I'm going to be able to help you."
 
Dalia woke up a few hours after her horrible night her dreams were filled with things she and brad could do and how the would be together as a couple. Her mind also wandered to some of the things Teo said in her haze of sleep. If he thought he was not any threat or wasn't involved he couldn't have been but Teo had been wrong once or twice when it came to things like that before and although he didn't tell her all the things that happened in the family business he told her some and shr knew some of the characters involved in the mafia.

She sat up slightly her head spinning from her attemptnattemptsntomchug the bottle of tequila but she had gotten through half and got tired. She got up went to the bathroom and headed back to bed when she heard someone coming in and knew it was Teo.

She saw him step in the room and smile at her causing her to smile back and sit up lightly. She saw the glass of water and pills by the bed and figured he put it there.She took them and thanked him as he stepped in the room telling her that they needed to talk.

She looked at him and knew immediately what he wanted to hear from her and she was afraid to because she didn't know what mafia the mayor was involved in. She knew Teo would not hurt her for anything but she didn't know about his cousin.

She thought about yesterday when Teo said he sent some men to clean up the place and remove the rug and she nearly panicked. Teo was oblivious to them being involved but she knew that now... they knew where she was. She quickly went to the windows and looked if anyone was watching. She spotted only one of the cars .

She and he caught her expression and she told him " Ok... Im going to tell you this simply because I dont know how much time we have to get out of here. I see one of the black out cars in the alley . I had an appointment with the mayor and I overheard the mayor talking about a drug shipment and something about more dealers and taxing the product. He didn't notice I was there but it was with mafia Family. He was also quite high and drunk but I knew I had to service him because he pre paid me. So as I was umm servicing him he was being extremely rough" she said tearing up a little " He-he wouldn't stop and he began to choke me hard. I tried pushing him off but it was like he wanted to kill me and I had no choice but to scream at him to get off of me then his security came rushing in and got him dressed and escorted him out. They paid me to keep quiet and I promised I would like always because he has been rough before with me but I told them that I could not service him again because getting money from him isn't worth being abused for and then the next day the threats started. "She said relieved to get that off her chest.
 
Teo watched Dalia go to the window and the expression on her face changed. She too had spotted a black sedan, the same one he had spotted when he returned from his short shopping trip. "That's the mayor's men Dalia and not any of mine or my cousins. I suspect they want to see if you are still here." he said as she turned from the window.

He waited and finally she began to tell him about the trouble she was in. Listening to her tell him about overhearing the mayor talking about a drug deal, drug shipment, more dealers, and taxing the product.

He saw some tears forming as recounted how she was servicing him and he got a little rougher than normal. 'So it was the mayor who put the bruises on her neck,' he thought as she continued to tell him about trying to push him away and she was beginning to choke and started screaming.

It all started to make sense to Teo when she told him the mayor paid her to keep quiet about the attack and what she overheard. He was sure that when she told him she would not service him anymore, they panicked and decided to make sure she kept quiet.

Teo saw the relief on her face as she wiped away a tear. He gathered her into his arms and held her. "Ashley must have thrown in with the mayor and offered to help by making the brownies that would make you choke. They didn't count on me being here with you," he said leading her to the sofa.

Sitting down he looked at her. "I think we were wrong about your friend Brad. He probably thought he was trying to help but I have a feeling he was made the patsy. I'm sure Ashley told him I did the choking knowing he would come here to see how you were doing and not knowing I would be here. That is probably why he yelled that you were sleeping with the man who choked you."

He could see she was taking this all in and trying to make sense of it. "As for the drug deals, I'm sure my cousin Tony Scarcelli has nothing to do with the drug trafficking. He runs some pretty shady operations, numbers, casinos, and other companies where he shaves off the profit but drugs is not one of them. I'm going to see him today and talk to him about it."

Teo got up and walked to the window. The black sedan was gone from the parking lot. "Listen Dalia ..... I need to go to some meetings. I know you're going to change your appearance but there is no guarantee that will fool them. They are pretty persistent. That's how the mayor keeps getting elected. I can't keep you here even if I demanded you stay put." He walked to her and took her hands into his. If you go out .... be careful. By the way, do you know how to get ahold of your friend Brad? He might be in trouble too."

*****************************************************************

Clint and Joey sat in the black sedan watching the apartment. They had been sitting in the parking lot for a short while when a familiar car pulled in. Joey reached over to shake Clint's arm. "I think we've been made," he said looking at the man getting out of the car and looking in their direction. They both could tell he knew they did not belong.

Clint picked up the phone. "Boss .... we've been made. Teo is going into the apartment building. I'm pretty sure the way he is walking and carrying a package, she is still alive."

"FUCK ......" he heard the man scream on the other end of the line. "That fucking cunt is going to be a lot of trouble if we don't shut her up. All we need is for Teo to go tell his cousin Tony and we are in deep shit. Leave the parking lot and go about 1 1/2 blocks so you can see who is coming and going. If she leaves, I want you to call me and just tail her. Do you understand?"

"Yea boss .... we understand," he said ending the conversation. "Let's get out of here." he told his companion starting the engine and pulling out of the lot.

****************************************************************
The feel of her soft skin, the touch of her lips felt wonderful. His fingers traced the contours of Daisy's body, remembering every soft curve, every indentation and then the feel of his hardness penetrating her, hearing the soft moans as they teased and caressed each other until that final moment. That moment when they would release their pent up passion. He moaned and then he saw another face, a cruel face that was laughing at him with a sinister sneer. It was Ashley's image that replaced Daisy's face and he woke up sweating.

Brad woke up confused as much as he was last night. The images of making love to Daisy, being with Ashley, going to Daisy's apartment and seeing the man who roughed her up played over and over in his mind.

He looked at the clock and sighed. He didn't want to get up but there was a congregation to attend to and he forced himself to sit up. He was going to try and forget Daisy and Ashley and focus on his ministry. He had tried to experience sexual pleasures and while he thoroughly enjoyed the adventure, he was sure he messed everything up with Daisy. She had a video of him and Ashley and she probably didn't think too much of him right about now. No it was better he stay away and concentrate on his flock.

Thinking of his calendar, he made some mental notes about meeting some of he women's auxiliary and some hospital visits as he tried to push the image of Daisy to the back of his mind.
 
Dalia listened to what Teo was saying. It made sense.. it all made sense she ran her fingers Through her hair feeling like a bigger idiot than she did yesterday. Brad was not involved with trying to kill her but he still slept with Ashley which still made her pissed a bit.

The thought of him in trouble too scared her and she didn't want him hurt not if he wasnt involved. She noticed teo got another phone for her as well and she tried calling and texting but no answer and figured he was mad too.

She finally gave up and secure the doors extra just in case they planned on coming back. She eyed the baggy clothes and sneakers and looked out the window seejng the men had left and Teo was getting ready to leave as well giving her a few tips and kissing her on the forehead and hugging her telling her please be safe.

"I promise Teo im just going to the ranch to grab some things and ask for more time off. Then Back here. Ill visit my mom when its night time and they cant see me well And make sure that shes safe. I don't want her involved in this"

Teo nodded and chatted a while before saying he had to go.

She got dressed and slid the huge sweater that fit her like a knee length dress on and some leggings and the sneakers. She also put on a wig she had and looked into the mirror not even recognizing herself.

Pleased with what she saw she left on a quest to handle things with Ashley and get some money she had hidden there.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Ashley was more than thrilled daisy was out of the way not chastising her about peoples clients and stealing the attention from girls so the men paid her more. She didn't care about the other girls and the more money she made the better.

She had been at work a few hours and she wondered how brad would take the news if daisy had died . Probably horribly but shed console him... probably better than daisy could.

She decided to text him and see if he wanted to play " Hey there slave mistress wants some fun are you free?" She texted
 
Last edited:
Teo could tell she was listening to him, running her hand through her hair, but he knew she had a mind of her own. He only hoped that if she did go out, she would somehow notify him if she got into trouble. Ashley and the Mayor had some bad things to her and he wanted

He gave her another phone and he saw her dejected look when she dialed a number and then texted here friend Brad. Looking at his watch, Teo told her, "Dalia I have to leave for awhile. If you get into any trouble and need me, you have my number on speed dial. I want you to call me no matter what time and I'll drop everything." he kissed her on the forehead and hugged her whispering, "Please be safe."

"I promise Teo im just going to the ranch to grab some things and ask for more time off. Then Back here. Ill visit my mom when its night time and they cant see me well And make sure that shes safe. I don't want her involved in this"


He smiled and then he had to leave. On his way out of the parking lot, he looked into each vehicle, wanting to see if the men he saw had changed with other men under the Mayor's control. Satisfied that there were no one watching, he pulled out and turned down the street.

****************************************************************

Clint nudged Joey when Teo's car pulled out of the parking lot and headed in the opposite direction. They looked at each other, smiling knowing that they were not spotted. Clint picked up the cell phone. "Boss Teo just left Daisy's apartment and she was not in his car."

"Ok boys, you just wait and see who is in the next car pulling out of the parking lot." the Mayor said. "I want you to only tail her and report to me where she is going. I want to know where that little cunt it going if she leaves the apartment."

"Alright boss," Clint responded.

After about five minutes, they saw a woman walk out of the building wearing along dress with sneakers. Joey looked at Clint then back to the woman. "She doesn't look like Daisy."

"Maybe she is trying disguise herself," Clint said.

They watched her get into a car they didn't recognize but Joey was pretty sure the woman was Daisy. She fit the height of Daisy but she didn't look like her. "We better follow her just to be on the safe side," he said to Clint.

They watched her pull out of the parking lot and head in the same direction as Teo. Clint pulled the cell phone to his ear as he pulled the car into traffic, keeping a safe distance behind her. "Boss we think Daisy left the apartment and we are following her."

"What the fuck .... are you sure it is her?"

"Boss she fit the height and figure but this woman had different color hair. She either dyed her hair or she is wearing a wig."

"You boys better not be wrong or God help you," the Mayor yelled into the phone.

Clint looked at Joey and then back at the car. "Boss we are pretty sure it's her. She just turned into the retreat."

"Ahhh that fucking cunt is going to see Ashley," he said. "You boys keep a low profile and let's see where she goes when she leaves.'

"Gotcha Boss," Clint said clicking off the phone.

*****************************************************************

Brad left the house and was heading to the church when the phone rang. He looked at the number and didn't recognize it. He contemplated whether to answer it or just let it ring. He struggled with answering and when he decided to answer the caller was not on the other line. He waited for a voice mail but nothing showed up in a few minutes. He put the phone down and saw a text message from the same number. "Hi ... I'm sorry." it read. Ignoring it, Brad figured it was from some stranger and not meant for him.

Continuing to drive to the church, he heard his cell phone buzz. Picking it up, he saw the text message, " Hey there slave mistress wants some fun are you free?" He knew it was from Ashley and a small smile crossed his face. She was relentless and insatiable that was for sure. He thought about cancelling his appointments but then he remembered the incident with Daisy and the video she alluded to. Pulling into the church parking lot, he thought again about answering her and then decided to wait a little while before he answered her. He was still trying to sort everything out from last night as he walked into the church office, ready to meet with the ladies auxiliary.
 
Dalia drove to the retreat feeling like someone was following her but thought she was being paranoid when she pulled in the retreat vip parking lot not seeing anyone behind her.

She climbed out of the car looking around and sighed seeing she was safe and decided to go to her room first and the headmistress before getting to Ashely and having a chat.

She headed to her room grabbing her hidden belongings and money and stuffing them it into a duffel bag. She talked with the headmistress who agreed to give her leave until she figured things out.

She thanked the headmistress and decided to head to Ashelys room and took some of her things off dressing in regular clothing and heard Ashely frantic on the phone with someone on the other side of the door.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Ashely had finished with a client and sent him out of the room when she saw the mayor calling her " Mayor Bill.... She.. no I gave her the brownies... Yes I got the right ones I had one to be sure....Noo..thats impossible shes not alive!"

Ashely was beyond pissed the little bitch was still alive she was ruining everything. She paced the room figuring out what to do and she smiled . "IIl handle it Mayor. Just give me time we cam discuss it when you see me later."

She hanged up on the man plotting on what to do next. She smiled and said "Im gonna kill the little bitch myself"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Dalia stepped into the room silently as Ashely talked hearing her in talk with the mayor.She stood in the shadows listening and grew angry when she heard her say shed kill her herself .

She couldn't wait any longer and said " WELL THEN COME AND GET ME YOU LYING BITCH"she said stepping out into the bedroom. She saw Ashley look like she had seen a ghost and pretend to be shocked.

"Daisy.. you look better your neck healed quite a bit..What are you doing here?"

"Cut the shit Ashely ..I know that you are working with the Mayor...I know you are a lying bitch who tried to kill me and I know that you slept with Brad you fucking skank. I cant believe i considered you a friend ...your the biggest asshole ive ever met along with the mayor What the hell did I do to you?!"

"What did you do?! You ruined everything you Little Bitch! Thhe clients wanted me and important guys fucked me good till you came and now they want a scared little slut who doesnt even enjoy fucking them. Your just in it for money but they still crawl back to you?!" She said lunging at Daisy slapping her and crying

That was it. Both of them began going at each other in a mass of fists , curses and hair pulling and spilled into the hallway. Dalia got a hold of her climbing on her back and putting her in a position she couldn't move.

" You might be bigger than me but im stronger you bleach blonde whore and your not gonma do a damn thing to me or next time ill pop your fucking head back like a pez...You stay away from me...my family... and brad and tell the mayor that in he wants me to get me himself" she whispered before the two were separated by security.

Dalia was scolded and As was Ashely and she put her disguise back on leaving through maintenance exit so she wasn't seen. She made her way home to die her hair afer and Texted teo about the incident. She would look slightly different in a few hours with the dye contacts and a few makeup tricks.
 
Back
Top