Secrets of Draenor - A World of Warcraft Roleplay (closed)

He was shocked at what she said.

"I will not let you die, never sacrifice yourself for a nobody like me. I am what your Faction call scum."

He shook his head.

"No I will not touch you, because I fear I will awaken from this dream, never before have I been able to lay my eyes upon a fair maiden as yourself. Horde or not, and I have been to a few places where the women are very beautiful, but you Kerralyn take the cake..."

He shook his head as he could not think of a better thing to say.

"Cake... I am sorry my fair maiden. It is not right to touch one like you, especially when the one she asks to touch, is a dog like myself. You deserve better."

He laid back onto the cold stone ground and he let out a sigh.
 
That was it! Kerralynn had had enough. She wanted him and he kept denying her.

She watched as he laid back on the ground. She pulled out a spell book and knew that it was not her specialty.

"One of Horde and One of Alliance, combine thine forces to join in defiance. Forever bound by one's embrace, loving still through Heaven's grace," is what she read from the book.

She moved over by him and straddled him. She had removed her clothing and was now nude on top of him.

"If I 'take the cake', as you say...then allow me to sway you from dismay," she said in an unintentional rhyme. She placed her lips against his own and forced her tongue into his own mouth, dueling with his as they were in the cave.
 
He looked at her as she pulled forth a spell book. He wondered what she was going to do.

"Hey, wait, what are you doing?"

He was curious, but saw how she stripped her clothes and was soon straddling him.

"Hey, wait a minute...'

He moaned as she forced a kiss on him, he felt her warm tongue enter his mouth and he kissed back, letting his tongue dance with hers, his hands went to her back and he held her to him, pressing her big breasts on his chest.

"What did you do, you incanted some kind of spell or what?"
 
"It's not my specialty to cast spells considering my profession, but I felt it was needed," she explained to him.

She continued to kiss him and ground her wet pussy against his body. She felt him getting hard under her and that is just what she wanted.

"You are...special to me..let me make you..feel special," she said as she kissed him deeply.

Her breasts were pressed against his chest as she held him close.

She moved her hand down to his groin and graced her hand along his crotch. "So big," she said with a smile.
 
"Wait, wait... you can't do this...mmm"

He shook his head and looked to her, her tits felt so good against his chest.

"At least let me strip down first."

He moved under her to get out as he looked to her.

"This is not a good idea, I mean... you do not even know... what was that spell you cast? I want to know."

He did not strip down, he just looked to her, she saw his cock was hard.

"This act of carnality... I just don't want you to regret this... I mean... you are so beautiful..."

He looked down.

"And I am not worthy of an Angel like you..."
 
She watched as he struggled to get out from under her. She saw his erection and licked her lips. "An angel like me?" she questioned him.

"Right now, I am far from being an angel. I just want you," she said as she crawled over to him, undoing his trousers to free his manhood from its retched confines.

Once it was free, she looked up to him just before she licked the tip.

She placed her hands around the backside of him, holding onto his buttocks as she took his entire length into her mouth.

Tasting him, she moaned sucking his cock, relishing in the goodness of the taste his precum had to offer. She looked up to him with her glowing eyes and continued to suck him.

She then moved her hands to touch his own, moving them to the top of her head as she wanted him to mouth-fuck her. There would be plenty of time later for the explanation of the spell. Right now, she wanted to have sex with him.
 
She knew exactly what she wanted and she was taking it. He couldn't fight, not now, not like this. He moaned out as he felt her tongue, it was so good. He moaned out, she made his eyes roll back as he felt her move his hands to her head.

"Wha..."

He knew what she wanted as he could see it in her eyes. Her beautiful eyes glowed as she sucked and licked. She was worshiping his cock. He moaned out, he gripped her hair a bit in his hands and moved her head, now up and down his cock. He did not like this, but she wanted this.

"Mmmm fuuckk... Kerra....mmmmm you are going to make me cum baby..."

He moaned as he bucked his hips into her mouth, letting her take his full cock down her throat.
 
Kerralynn moaned around his throbbing member as now he was taking full control. She pulled her mouth off of him for just a moment, gently blowing on the tip.

She looked up to him and laid back on the floor, "No cumming yet..First fuck me," she said with her glowing eyes.

She pulled him on top of her body as she laid on the floor of the cave, rubbing his cock the whole time, teasing the slit with her thumb.

"Please...enter me..." she said with a wide smile. She pulled his lips to her own as she delved her tongue into his warm mouth, dueling with his own. The heat of the cave was increased as well as the heat of her own body. Her pussy quivered waiting for him to fill her to the brim with his large cock.
 
She stopped him, she was in control here and he loved that. He looked to her and grinned. She saw his eyes glow blue for a second and he plunged his rock hard cock deep into her hot little pussy.

How that made him moan, her tight pussy squeezing his cock.

"Ohhh unnnhhh! I don't know how long I can last Kerra...mmmm fuck, I might flood your pussy..."

He thrusted a few times and he pulled out of her, falling backwards, hitting the stone wall.

"Ugnnnhhh!"

His breathing was ragged, he moaned again as his cock spewed forth semen, thick ropes of white liquid. He watched her, her pussy quivering.

"Sorry...mmm... I did not want to be rude..."

He moaned again as his cock started to rest.
 
"Oh...mmmm!" she moaned out as his rod plunged into her depths. She gripped her arms around his neck and her legs around his body as she pulled him in deeper.

She saw his eyes glow a bright blue which was odd, but it made him fuck her faster and faster.

With each thrust, he was hitting against her g-spot and womb, making her moan more and more.

She dug her nails into his flesh as she reached her orgasmic peak. It felt heavenly!

As he said that, she felt him flood her pussy the next moment.

It sent her completely over the edge as her body was wracked with supreme pleasure.

As he began to rest, both of them panting, she looked to him, cupping his face with her hand, "You are not rude...you are...amazing," she said with happiness in her voice.
 
"Haha... not amazing... most men would have lasted a lot longer inside of you... but I could not last at all. Your pussy felt so amazing..."

He smiled at her as he breathed hard still.

"Kerra, have you done that before?"

He crawled over to her and kissed her lips.

"You know, I think that spell you cast, had something to do with this..."

He got between her legs and started to kiss and suckle on her breasts.

"Mmmm"
 
"It does not matter," she started. "You are an amazing lover. You brought me to orgasm when others are unable to."

When he brought up the spell she cast, she chuckled a bit. "Did it? I don't really know or understand," she said with a smile as she let out a moan, feeling him worship her body, kissing all parts of her.

She moaned out more as she felt his erection rubbing against her leg as he laid between her.

"Seems you are ready again," she smiled as she brought him up to her mouth to kiss him deeply.
 
"I am always ready for you lover..."

He moaned as he pushed his cock into her and moaned as he felt every inch move into her. She was so tight, it was incredible. Her pussy felt like she was gripping him, a tight velvet glove holding his cock, milking it as he moved it in and out of her.

"MMm Kerra... fuckkkk"

He fondled her breasts as he made love to her.

"I love you Kerra..."

He moved his cock faster now, filling the cave with the sounds of his body slapping against hers, the sweet sounds of her pussy getting rammed. He moaned as he watched the look on her face as he made love to her.

"Tell me that you love me, tell me how you feel."

His cock moved fast in and out of her, he wanted her to cum, he wanted her to scream his name out.
 
As he slid into her tight passageway, she moaned out as he began to pump his hips against her own, making a glorious sound echo throughout the cave.

Oh the pleasure! She hooked onto him as he began to pound her faster, fucking her into oblivion. Her head threw back as she was beginning to feel the effects of the spell hitting her at this point.

Her back arched as she felt him hitting against her special spot with each powerful thrust. "I fucking love you! Oh Harlid!!" she screamed out his name at the top of her lungs as her tight cunt began to squeeze him with each moving motion.

She felt herself starting to hit the edge of pure orgasmic pleasure and hooked her arms around his neck, pulling him in deeper with her legs around his pelvis. "Oh fuck! Yes!!" she screamed out, her pussy clenching him, milking his throbbing member for everything.

Since his first cumming was past, she wondered how long he would last this time. His stamina was impeccable as she felt him piston in and out of her with everything he had.

Her pussy finally clenched as she let out an orgasmic cry of bliss. Wave after glorious wave of pleasure hit her as she bucked her hips against his, his cock going so deep within her love tunnel. "Oh fuck yes, yes Harlid!!"
 
When she let her orgasm crash like a wave against him, he moved back and panted for breath. His breathing was erratic as he smiled at her, his cock was still hard.

"That was quite the orgasm... damn, I can't believe it was me that caused that.:

He grinned as he knew he was not going to cum, he held it back. He shook his head as he knew she wanted to bring it out of him. He wanted to play with her some more, teasing her. Denying her the orgasm, not wanting to give his seed to her again.

"I think that was enough... don't you?"

How he grinned. He leaned against the cave wall and sighed.

"You are so beautiful Kerra, I am a lucky man."

He slicked his hair back and wiped his eyes.
 
"Oh you are a strange man!" she said as she knew that he wasn't going to give her the orgasm. She reached up and grabbed him around the neck, pulling him in for a kiss. "You are amazing," she said with lust still filling her voice. She wanted him to cum deep within her being and she was going to get her way.

Kerralyn moaned out as she pulled his cock back into her body by hooking her legs around his hips.

"You will cum and you will succeed, in bringing me to orgasm again," she said as she increased the spell binding him to within her.

"You cannot go anywhere now until you cum," she said feeling him begin to fuck her hard.
 
He pounded her pussy hard like she wanted, he felt her spell. He was forced to do what she wanted. He could not resist. He moaned out.

"Yesss Master... Yes my Mistress..."

He groaned and moaned. Letting his hard cock fuck her slow and hard.

"My cock pleasing you mistress..."

He moaned out.

"You better cum soon, because I am going to cum for you soon baby..."

He moved his hard cock in and out of her tight pussy.
 
As she was fucked by him, she felt the pleasure rising throughout her body. She was being affected by the spell as well and that was what she wanted. The sounds of their bodies clapping against each other was echoing against the walls of the cave. "Oh I'm so close..." she moaned out as she gripped onto him with her legs around his hips, pulling him in deeper.

"Oh fuck yes!" she groaned out as her body was wracked by another orgasm, coating his cock with her sex-juices.

The sounds of their sex colliding with each other was so intoxicating, it caused wave after wave of pleasure to hit her hard. Her back arched as he was pistoning in and out of her.

"Cum, for me.." she groaned out as she was fucked hard. "Cum!!"
 
He heard her commands and when she commanded, he listened. He thrust inside of her one more time and he moaned out as he shot his cum deep inside of her. Filling her up with his hot seed. He moaned and moaned as he breathed deep, trying to catch his breath.

"Damn... Kerra... mmmm"

He panted as he pulled out, only to see his cum leak out of her.

"Anything else I can do for you master..."

He smiled at her
 
"Oh yes!" she screamed out as she felt him shoot his load deep within her moist tunnel. As she felt her orgasm come down from the high, she looked at him. He had pulled out and she thought about his question.

"There is nothing more," she said as she snapped her fingers. The lust that had filled the room and surrounded them was now gone and they were left there, covered in a sheen of sweat.

She sat up, crossing her legs after she cleaned up, "You are...an amazing lover, Harlid," she said as she smiled.

There was noise coming from outside. "Damn, must be those blasted gronnlings. I'll handle them," she said as she got up putting on clothes.

She walked to the cave entrance and found that it wasn't who she was expecting. "Harlid!!!!" she screamed out as she was taken by the Worgen from before grabbed her by the hair and held a blade up against her throat.

"You have been a worthless she-elf! *sniffs* and you've been naughty too," the Worgen spouted off as he held her in midair.
 
He saw all this happen as if it was in slow motion, he picked up on the rogue and druid beside the Worgan in stealth. He closed his eyes and saw his actions in his mind, he than said.

"19 seconds"

The Worgan looked to Harlid and laughed. Harlid had his hands behind his back as he kept his eyes on the main Ravager. He knew he had to stop the main one, blind the druid and stun the rogue, than and only than could he kill the main one. The worgan. Harlid spoke.

"I tell you this once Ravager, she is under my watch, I captured her. She is mine to take in. Back off, or you will feel my blade, it will not be pleasant."

He poured his paralytic poison on his blade carefully. He heard the Ravager laugh at him.

Ravager: "I doubt you can little man!"

He held Kerra tightly as he saw Harlid and than he blinked his eyes to see Harlid still standing there, but his two other minions were blinded and stunned and he was all alone now. He felt the tip of a dagger at his throat and one stuck in his side. He could not move.

Harlid: "Sorry, that was a bit faster than I said. Oh, don't mind my shadow clone."

He chuckled.

"In about 5 seconds he will kill you."

He took Kerra from his grasp and waved.

"Say goodbye Kerra."

He waved as he watched the Shadow Clone slash at the main Ravager, slitting his throat and stabbing him in the kidney.

Harlid held her close and kissed her head.

"Now we are free my love, we can leave here and go to Nagrand to meet the Darkspear trolls I know and get you home and away from me."

He smiled at her.
 
She watched as he moved with such ease and agility, his body moving with each glide as he took out each of the enemies. When he struck the Worgen, she was dropped from his grip onto the ground. The blood from the Ravager was dropping onto her face as she looked back up to him. When Harlid gripped her hand and led her away telling her that she would soon be rid of him, her heart sank.

"I don't want to leave you," she said with a smile, holding onto him as she summoned her pet to ride alongside them while they were on his mount.

She was certainly not safe now, nor anywhere. But she felt safe with him.

"Please don't ever leave me. We can make a life here in Draenor. I'll abandon my faction and you abandon yours. We'll become our own family," she said as she held onto him. She laid her head onto his back as she felt the wind glide past her face with him running so fast.

"Please stop...we need to talk about this, Harlid.." she said pleading with him.
 
"Are you serious?"

He looked to her and wondered.

"We can't do that, we will be killed, hunted. How can you say that?"

He shook his head.

"I feel for you to, but we cannot abandon our factions, I do not want to see you hurt. We can always meet in secret my love."

He pushed his mount faster.

"Are you commanding me?"

He grinned.
 
"Yes! I am commanding you! Now stop right here, we need to talk," she said reaching for the reins and pulling his mount to a halt.

She jumped off and watched as he jumped off with her. She turned and looked out into the darkness, the sun starting to rise over the horizon.

"Harlid. I thank you for saving me, but there is something else," she said turning back around to look at him.. "You must stay with me. I haven't been entirely truthful with you.."

She reached into her satchel and pulled out a horde faction tabard. "I've already become an enemy of the Horde. I've deserted their ways to try and start out for myself." She wiped away tears. "I wasn't being treated right by the Horde, I was spat at and whored out to many of the members of the faction. If I were to go back, I'd be killed on the spot.."

She fell to her knees before him, "Please..If you don't wish to be with me any longer, let me go. Forget I ever existed. I beg of you, Harlid!" Her head was lowered before him. She was truly desperate at this point.
 
He was shocked at what he heard from her mouth. He shook his head.

"No, you can't be serious... you must be joking..."

He knelled down before her, on the ground. He put his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

"Kerra... you will not want to follow me on my road. You will not like the business I have, no... must do."

He looked to her.

"I am a killer my love, an Assassin of sorts, working for the highest bidder."

He sighed and could not bear look her in the eyes.

"Kerra, I do not want to see anything happen to you, by my actions and choices, or by yours. What do you want me to do?"

He looked at her with question and confusion.
 
Back
Top