Two women fall in love over a cock.....

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Posts
9,973
I just watched a gif* that gave me an idea for a story, or at least a nub of a beginning of an idea for a story. Two women, for some reason or other, happen to be sharing a cock. Maybe it's a drunken bar hookup, maybe it's a husband, wife, and babysitter, maybe it's two roommates and one of their boyfriends, maybe it's a sorority fundraiser, whatever. Anyway, they both happen to be licking his cock at the same time, and their faces are very close to each other's. They are staring deeply into each other's eyes. Their tongues occasionally touch. They feel a special bond form between them. They fall in love with each other! Neither of them are lesbians, or at least they never have been, so they don't know what to do with this special feeling. But they can't wait to get the guy off so he'll fall asleep so they can get intimate with each other.

Maybe I'm reading way too much into this short clip, but that's the story I see encapsulated in it. Here it is:

https://gfycat.com/WarmheartedCorruptIrishwolfhound


*posted by Mellow SixtyNine in the "Cocksuckers 4.0" thread.
 
Last edited:
Who are the women?
Is one his wife? Girlfriend? If so is the other a friend? Neighbour? Random hookup?

A buddy's wife?
A neighbour at a party?

Or are they both random hookups? I find this less interesting, but that just makes a bigger challenge for the writer.

then there is a rainbow of incest possibilities...

And what if one was actually a ladyboy?
 
Back
Top