Originally Posted by Soma99
Are any of these friends female?
Do you and your BRO's play strip poker together often?
This story makes more sense if you pass out and wake up to find your mother playing strip poker with your friends, you pretend to stay asleep and watch.
Have mom and son played strip-poker before or is this the first time? Also, good points on which genders are playing strip poker. Options:
1) Buddies are all guys: most/all are bisexual, right?
2) Buddies are all gals: same, and popular on LIT.
3) Buddies are half-and-half, some bisexual: action!
And I like the "pass out and wake up to the play" bit. The usual strip-poker tropes, often first-time tales, start with equal M+F numbers but one drops out or passes out, leaving the others to couple (or triple or whatever) in various ways. Then the dropout returns and joins the fun
1) All-guy-buddies have poker-stripped before, leading at least to circle jerks, and maybe to daisychains.
2) All-gal-buddies are either:
.a) Your harem doing pretty much what you want; or
.b) Your sister's lesbian gang intent on freaking you out; or
.c) A study group (studying exploitation in advertising) where you're the only guy. Y'all ingested some wine and pot so strip poker seems a good challenge.
3) A mix of M+F buddies who've poker-stripped before, and your mom happens to c'mon down with brownies.
At least a dozen stories can be told here.