Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 12-19-2017, 01:50 PM   #1
tare210
Virgin

Mom gangbanged during strip poker with sons friends

I have fantasy of seeing my divorced mom (48 yo) gangbanged by me and my friends (all around 24yo) , it will be my birthday and i celebrate it with my mom and 5 of my friends then we got all drunk and someone suggest we can play strip poker. We begin to play and couple of my friends lose so they remove part of their clothes then by time some of my friends show their hard cocks fully naked as lon as my mom show only her boobs when she lose then when she lose and take off her last part of clothes , we turn around her and ask her to dance together. They begin touching her body then one of my friends ask to take her to bathroom as she wants to wash her hand then he begin fucking her there and ask us to join him. We gangbanged her for many hours and cummed on her.

Old 12-19-2017, 05:08 PM   #2
tare210
Virgin

Please ask anything you want to know , tell me your opinions on how hot is that

Old 12-19-2017, 11:54 PM   #3
Soma99
Really Really Experienced

Are any of these friends female?

Do you and your BRO's play strip poker together often?

This story makes more sense if you pass out and wake up to find your mother playing strip poker with your friends, you pretend to stay asleep and watch.

Soma

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 12-20-2017, 01:05 AM   #4
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma99 View Post
Are any of these friends female?

Do you and your BRO's play strip poker together often?

This story makes more sense if you pass out and wake up to find your mother playing strip poker with your friends, you pretend to stay asleep and watch.
Have mom and son played strip-poker before or is this the first time? Also, good points on which genders are playing strip poker. Options:

1) Buddies are all guys: most/all are bisexual, right?
2) Buddies are all gals: same, and popular on LIT.
3) Buddies are half-and-half, some bisexual: action!

And I like the "pass out and wake up to the play" bit. The usual strip-poker tropes, often first-time tales, start with equal M+F numbers but one drops out or passes out, leaving the others to couple (or triple or whatever) in various ways. Then the dropout returns and joins the fun

1) All-guy-buddies have poker-stripped before, leading at least to circle jerks, and maybe to daisychains.

2) All-gal-buddies are either:
.a) Your harem doing pretty much what you want; or
.b) Your sister's lesbian gang intent on freaking you out; or
.c) A study group (studying exploitation in advertising) where you're the only guy. Y'all ingested some wine and pot so strip poker seems a good challenge.

3) A mix of M+F buddies who've poker-stripped before, and your mom happens to c'mon down with brownies.

At least a dozen stories can be told here.

Old 12-20-2017, 11:33 PM   #5
Soma99

My favorite is ONE female friend. She refuses to be the ONLY girl playing strip poker. Mom is jokingly invited..... but she doesn't say no right away....... maybe she offers to deal at first...... but then OK, one hand...... she wins and she likes that..... OK one more...... ect.

Honestly, for me the incest part is a real turn off but this could be fun (again for me) if the son never comes back and it's a story of all of Billy's friends finally getting to see his mom naked, maybe a little more.

Old 01-01-2018, 08:57 PM   #6
centrum1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma99 View Post
My favorite is ONE female friend. She refuses to be the ONLY girl playing strip poker. Mom is jokingly invited..... but she doesn't say no right away....... maybe she offers to deal at first...... but then OK, one hand...... she wins and she likes that..... OK one more...... ect.

Honestly, for me the incest part is a real turn off but this could be fun (again for me) if the son never comes back and it's a story of all of Billy's friends finally getting to see his mom naked, maybe a little more.
I like that idea. It should build slowly with the mom. Maybe after she wins a few hands the other female friend gets a call from her dad and has to leave. The mom decides to continue for a little longer as she keeps winning.

One of the guys goes out fast and is naked next to the mom. He had a huge cock and she canít keep her eyes off of it.

The son and the other friend go up to get more drinks and then the naked guy turns to her and asks if she likes what she sees. She tries to act insulted but is really turned on by this sight of his big cock. He tells her that itís ok and that she can touch it if she wants to. She reaches out and feels his cock hardening in her hand. She letís go when the others come back.

Now she is really horny and committed to finishing the game.

Old 01-01-2018, 09:12 PM   #7
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru

Another option:

Rather than strip poker, the five friends play regular poker with chips. The mom is glad to serve them food and keeps the beer flowing. After some time the son has lost all is money, naturally! Making comments about the hot mom all evening, one suggests that the son bid her clothing to keep playing - the mom doesn't know about the arrangement, but the son continues. He loses the first hand and calls in his mother, asking for her to take of her shoes. She is confused, but does. He loses again and calls in mom and tells her she has to now take off her blouse....

Or maybe, looking at the son's hand of three kings, the mom agrees to the bet that if he loses she has to strip for them. She knows he is going to win after all. Of course, someone has a full house. Now the mother is in a quandary but fulfills the bet...

Old 01-02-2018, 10:26 AM   #8
EquinoxRising

Quote:
Originally Posted by tare210 View Post
tell me your opinions on how hot is that
But, what if it's not hot?

Old 01-02-2018, 01:30 PM   #9
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Some variants:

* it's not just a guy's buddies, but his team or frat bro's or some other depraved group.
* Similar: Wild cheerleaders or vicious sorority sisters lead innocent naÔve lads astray.
* Or it's a guy and his buds AND their moms, who start the strip=poker fun on the kids.
* Or the guy and his buds and one or two GFs... who turn out to be succubus demons.

Do we include card cheating? Over-application of alcopop? Tentacles or transgenders?