The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come here and I'll give you a hands-on explanation :kiss:

Don't tempt me.

Oh sure, you're the one who suggested a three way and now you're saying stop.

Well, you guys kept talking and the last thing I knew was I couldn't figure out how the whole thing started. :confused:

That's unlike you to forget something like that :eek:

I know! I think I should fire the president of my fan club or something. He should never have let me forget!

You wrote a book called "A Bear in the Woods"? Gack! :eek::eek::eek:

No, wait a minute. If it was personal it would have been called "A Bear in the Suburbs". Phew . . .

Uh-huh. :D

MollyWensABearintheWoods.jpg

Don't tempt me.

Why not?

Well, you guys kept talking and the last thing I knew was I couldn't figure out how the whole thing started. :confused:

Phone Sex...

I know! I think I should fire the president of my fan club or something. He should never have let me forget!

Well was he ever told?

See above for comments.

Don't tempt me.

Tempt, tempt, tempt ...

Isn't that how these things usually get started?

Did you ever let Mr. President know the date?

Tempt, tempt, tempt ...

Isn't that how these things usually get started?

Did you ever let Mr. President know the date?

Uh, no. But then,I only found out a few days ago myself. Just got the cover art yesterday from FIDO's artist. Doesn't really look like one of my books, does it?

Interesting cover. I had a student write a fairy tale once where the final scene is the kidnapped princess (kidnapped for the third time!) reach into her purse and pull out a .357. She blew the witch away!

Interesting cover. I had a student write a fairy tale once where the final scene is the kidnapped princess (kidnapped for the third time!) reach into her purse and pull out a .357. She blew the witch away!

I'm not sure I'd talk to Molly about Witches getting blown away (unless it was in a good, erotic way ;) )

Well, he's doing a very fine job, so I guess I'll keep him. ;)

This is the contemporized (is that a word?) version of the obscure fairytale with the bear being one of the Bear brothers, two young men descended of the native peoples of North America.

And what a wonderful morning it is, too.
Bright sunshine warming a frosty ground, no wind to speak of, it's damned near perfect.

The Fire's lit and sorted, the stones heated (all together: Thank you Dragon) and the doughnuts will shortly be here.
Me n the Dragon can be found in the comfy chair in the corner.

And what a wonderful morning it is, too.
Bright sunshine warming a frosty ground, no wind to speak of, it's damned near perfect.

The Fire's lit and sorted, the stones heated (all together: Thank you Dragon) and the doughnuts will shortly be here.
Me n the Dragon can be found in the comfy chair in the corner.

It is a glorious morning, HP.

Happy St. David's Day, Naked People. There will be leek soup for lunch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back