Ass to Ass?

masterandmargarita

Available on VHS
Joined
Aug 7, 2013
Posts
202
No, I'm not asking about the double-dildo version of ass-to-ass, which was ruined for everyone in Requiem for a Dream :(

I'm wondering if a man can safely rotate back and forth between anal sex with two people. I fully understand the issue with ass-to-mouth and ass-to-vag (bacterial infections), but ass-to-ass? I'm not worried about STI's, of course, because they simply don't exist in the Lit world. I'm just wondering if there are any bacteria related issues that can result from an unprotected cock going from one ass into another? (who's turned on now?!) :)

I always cringe at sexual practices in stories that can significantly harm a person and I want to avoid them. Google has exactly nothing to say on this subject so I thought I'd bring it here. Thanks!
 
I thought of something else completely when I saw the thread title. Long ago and far away, in California's wine-growing Sonoma County, was a saloon, the Brass Ass. The BA did spawn a second site near a university 13 miles away. The management sponsored an annual 26-mile marathon run between saloons and back, the Ass-to-Ass race. A one-way run was called the Half-Ass race.

ObTopic: I can't point to specifics but IMHO ass-to-ass-to-ass fucking is a good way to exchange pathogens and infections. Yes, I've seen many stories here where a good old fashioned fuckfest sees a mature male crew taking repeatedly a number of women in all orifices. I shake my head. First, those middle-aged guys won't *really* be able to each cum a half-dozen times in a couple hours. Second, as they're all going mouth-to-cunt-to-ass-to-ass-etc, they're plowing scads of microbes into each other -- and there will be repercussions, yes. Best to leave that scenario with deliberate infection, for revenge.
 
On the whole with enough cleansing prep the risk will be minimized, but risk will remain in the end.

Still, with friends like these who needs enemas?
 
"Ass to ass
Dust to dust
Fade to black
But the memory remains. . ."
 
I suppose I can't in good conscience have a guy ass-to-ass the two females in question. He will be forced to choose an ass and will be stuck with it for the remainder of the scene, poor bastard.
 
No, I'm not asking about the double-dildo version of ass-to-ass, which was ruined for everyone in Requiem for a Dream :(

I'm wondering if a man can safely rotate back and forth between anal sex with two people. I fully understand the issue with ass-to-mouth and ass-to-vag (bacterial infections), but ass-to-ass? I'm not worried about STI's, of course, because they simply don't exist in the Lit world. I'm just wondering if there are any bacteria related issues that can result from an unprotected cock going from one ass into another? (who's turned on now?!) :)

I always cringe at sexual practices in stories that can significantly harm a person and I want to avoid them. Google has exactly nothing to say on this subject so I thought I'd bring it here. Thanks!

Even in porn with all the prep the girls go through in scenes where the guy is going "ass to ass" they are editing out all the wiping off

If you are putting this in a story just role with it. For me its just like the fact no one wears condoms and ass to mouth is no issue.

In real life I wouldn't risk it, just seems like something unhygienic
 
Just saw this on the GB....fitting

54cab65298fef1f4ec09f37c6ff53df8c096fb76cdd59b9341d420cba87294a5.jpg
 
One repercussion I could see happening is the man getting a UTI. It's more difficult for men to get them, but with that much bacteria being introduced to the area, I wouldn't want to chance it.
 
Damn. Can't win. Oh well, I just write anal scenes for the people (and the wife), I could take 'em or leave 'em myself. I'm going to make sure only one ass is penetrated at a time, like the good lord intended ;)
 
Sometimes when we have sex with other couples, me and the other guy have been doing anal on one woman each, and then swapt and doing the other womans anal.
Never had any problem with that. A really great feeling going from one tight ass directly to another!
 
If it's just a story write whatever you want. If the sex is hot people will wank to it and they won't worry about the logistics.

People will wank, Ray. People will most definitely wank.
 
Since fecal transplant is something that is a sort of cure, for some things, I've read,I suspect the risk, for said pair of otherwise healthy asses, is minimal. Multiple partners and all that stuff, notwithstanding.
 
^^^ As long as it's wankworthy, yes. And SOMEBODY will always find it wankworthy. It's the internet thang, yeah?
Since I'm not a doctor and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn last night, I'll pass on this one. Maybe the most interesting man in the world can help us out here.
 
Back
Top