What do you love most about your partner?

MasterK13

Virgin
Joined
Jul 30, 2014
Posts
18
One of the things I love about my slave is she's very forward and she speaks her mind. I know it's probably not typical but if you saw us together you'd probably think she is the one in charge (sometimes even I'm not sure but I don't tell her that lol). Though I often get teased by my life style friends who say she acts more dominate than I do. I'll be honest I don't mind it I'm in love with her and it's like she often says "You'd lose your head if it wasn't for me." This actually true sometimes I don't think I'd last a day without her.
 
This is probably the most boring answer ever, but I love him. Everything in him, even the annoying parts. Every corner of his soul and his existence in general either excites or challenges me every single day and puts the cherry on top of my cake.

If we break it into bits, I'd say I especially adore his fierce and passionate attitude towards everything he finds important. He feels and expresses everything to the max, he's never lukewarm. Even when he's completely bored and boring, he is so full on.

There isn't a day when he doesn't amuse me in some way, even if he's bitchy and I'm "hating" him. He has a quite twisted sense of humour and I adore it. He's very dark and cynical, even verging on bitterness from time to time, but it makes me tick cos he's so passionate in it.

Oh and his hips deserve a mention ;) Very broad and feminine, absolutely beautiful!


....sometimes I don't think I'd last a day without her.

That. Absolutely that.
 
Master is the love of my life for....just being him! I love his sense of humor (he even laughs at my lame puns), his patience, his wisdom, his toe-curling kisses, the way he knows my body better than I do, his clever evil hands....:rose:

I wouldn't want to last a day without him.
 
I love how, when we are playing, he can be cruel, demeaning and treats me like filth. But as soon as we stop he is so caring, kind, and makes me feel like the most beautiful princess in the world.

That and his cock. :D Maybe also his cuddles. :D
 
It's very shallow I know and I am a little ashamed to even admit, but Master is so handsome and I love the way he looks And his hairy chest..
 
I love all of Him. Physically I am particularly fond of His hands. He is such a good man, lots of fun, funny, smart, mature, responsible. He loves deeply, His family, friends, pets, country, me. He has such a good heart. I love the way He knows how to get into my head.
 
Everything. I love that he cares about me. Physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually. That he gives me the most precious gift of all. His time and attention. I love that we talk about everything and anything. I love that he is my best friend and knows me better than anyone else. That we share each other secrets. I love it when he makes me laugh and when I hear him laugh. When he listens to what I say and gives rational advice. I love that he says good morning every day and good night every night ( unless he falls asleep first :) ).

I love his dark brown eyes and his dark brown nipples. His luscious dark hair. And that look in his eyes when his "Dom" is switched on , the change in tone of his voice and my immediate response to it.

I love that he allows me to be part of his life and that we find new ways to share it every day.

He said once I was the missing piece of his jig saw. He is my world. My lover. My Dominant . My Master and the very best thing that has ever happened in my life.

We are one .
 
I enjoy the fact that she understandshould me so well. Today I went to the store to find a nice big pillow for her. She likes to sit on the floor at my feet as we watch TV or just talk. I wanted to get her a nice thick, comfortable pillow to sit on. I was talking with her on the phone as I was shopping. She asked what I was looking for and I told her it was a surprise for her, but all they had were ugly looking ones and I'd have to go somewhere else. She said "You're looking for a pillow aren't you?" There is no way she could have known that, but she knows me. That's what makes her so amazing to me, that she can read me so well.
It's the little things that I enjoy about her. She loves to fix my plate and bring me my food, and call me "Daddy" no matter where we are or who is around us. She loves to please me. She's very special.
 
I enjoy the fact that she understandshould me so well. Today I went to the store to find a nice big pillow for her. She likes to sit on the floor at my feet as we watch TV or just talk. I wanted to get her a nice thick, comfortable pillow to sit on. I was talking with her on the phone as I was shopping. She asked what I was looking for and I told her it was a surprise for her, but all they had were ugly looking ones and I'd have to go somewhere else. She said "You're looking for a pillow aren't you?" There is no way she could have known that, but she knows me. That's what makes her so amazing to me, that she can read me so well.
It's the little things that I enjoy about her. She loves to fix my plate and bring me my food, and call me "Daddy" no matter where we are or who is around us. She loves to please me. She's very special.

Disable location services. She tracked you to bed bath and beyond.
 
He has a loving heart but you would never see it on the surface. He is guarded, wounded, and maybe even somewhat jaded. He is very generous, not with things, although he is that as well, a very giving person, but with his time. He is a man of very few words, which is one of the reasons why I love to hear him speak; still waters run deep. He is very smart in many ways, the ways that I am not. He can build and fix anything. He is dependable. He is direct, assertive, and authoritative, all of the things that I am not. He is quick minded, so to speak, where I am mostly aloof in everyday life. He keeps me on my toes. He has a wonderful soul, although beautifully scarred from a life lived and a journey that has taken many paths, not all of them leading to lovely places. His masculinity...magnetic and immense.

Where he is dark, I am light. Where I am weak, he is strong. I can't help but love him.
 
All 4 Love, what you wrote is very beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
 
The way he handles me like a beloved friend. How he knows when to use a word or action. The mind games he uses to build anticipation. Everything about him. His genuine care for me in and out of the bedroom. His love for me.
 
Ummmm, basically everything everyone already said. How they *all* know my husband, I don't know. But they all have him pegged. Lol

He is awesome. I don't think kink was something he was into before we met but even without actually discussing kink it made its way into our relationship and he embraced it.

He is a good man, a great husband, excellent lover and the best father I could hope for our son.

Capable, willing (most of the time), somehow always knows what I'm thinking. Gracious, generous.

The complete package and all mine.
 
I've looked at this thread a lot. For a long time I've attempted posting and instead deleted it. I don't really think there is one thing I love the most about him. He's a great balance in my life.

If you're going to force just one great thing, though. He hides chocolate in high places (I can't reach) and gives them to me when I want a treat. :D
 
Back
Top