Birthday registry ~ Month only ~

Feb 9th. Aquarius.

Yes, I waited until after it was over so now you all feel guilty! Mwahaha. j/k ;)

November 28th
Every year I am either a turkey or a turkey sandwich depending on the proximity to Thanksgiving. :D

The day after my son's. You must be totally awesome.:D

Ahhh, so you get the turkey sandwich joke then huh? Hated that birthday as a kid because everyone was always out of town so parties had to wait but as an adult I am guaranteed a 4-5 day weekend. I am so awesome!! :D
Remember back in the day before those giant party stores and decorations could only be purchased at the grocery store? Ya - I am bitter about years of brown/orange paper plates on my b-day!;)

Ahhh, so you get the turkey sandwich joke then huh? Hated that birthday as a kid because everyone was always out of town so parties had to wait but as an adult I am guaranteed a 4-5 day weekend. I am so awesome!! :D
Remember back in the day before those giant party stores and decorations could only be purchased at the grocery store? Ya - I am bitter about years of brown/orange paper plates on my b-day!;)

My boy is 19 now, he never minded much. (Probably cuz he's a guy and turkey is good!!) I always wanted my birthday to fall on a holiday, alas I missed Halloween by 4 damn days!!!!

See I KNEW you were awesome!!
:D

Happybirthday3.gif

yeishia!!!

Happy Birthday Yeishia!!

I'd have said it earlier but I've been rather busy all day, sorry! :eek: I hope you get everything you want! :rose::kiss:

Happy Birthday Yeishia!!

I'd have said it earlier but I've been rather busy all day, sorry! :eek: I hope you get everything you want! :rose::kiss:

Thank you so much Minx:rose:

I spent a quiet evening watching the ice dance I had taped:)

The clients from my small preschool banded together and bought me a 16g i-phone and data plan, and my son bought me a beautiful heart for my bracelet:)

Thank you kind Sir!

Going to sleep proved to be the very best part of it!:D

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh I missed it

*ponders*

Hmmm I still think you need a spanking!!:devil:

Moni???

Now I know you girls were not considering giving out a spanking without letting me in on that action...

Back