What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abs -you're a dollop of loveliness!

Bel -enjoy the birfday :kiss:

vella and Lucky -aww, you guys ar so cute! :rose:

Mat&Min -missing you both - see you soon (ish)

*hugs* fem

misty - I had a long distance relationship so I know all about waiting -it's very frustrating.

magica -I'm glad.

fallen,rox and scheh - you make me smile :D

Morning 'rora! :)

Did I get everyone? many apologies if I didn't. :kiss:

Mood: bright, sparkly and happy. Christmas food shopping, in the main, done last night and a day of estive activities planned for today- yay :)

my mood...well...i am loitering...avoiding my baby sister...feeling relatively bored, and want to procrastinate.

however, i am goin to work this afternoon, and i have decided that i am going to swallow the Oxbridge dictionary before then...apparently big words and pompous use of language are sexy...and if thats true, i'm gonn catch that train and take it to woman-ville ;)

moving on, life is well...life. My mood is...relaxed. i have to say that venting some underlying anger during a debate last night has calmed me somewhat, thanks dampy ;)

However, when my mother returns home from where she is now, i know that the day untill 3:30 or so is just going to be annoyingly crap. but that said, i shall ignore my mother as much as possible.

Moody is giggly, tired, giggly, tired...did i mention giggly? ;)

I think I might need more sleep...i'm so happy I could cry kinda stuff. :eek:

Good morning, friends! :kiss:

My mood is all over the damned place: elated, concerned, annoyed, amused, angry, stressed, disappointed, relieved, etc.

I'd like to zero in on the "elated" part and ignore the rest.

Lotsa work to do today. Cover art, editing, writing, promo, site/blog updates ...

Hope everyone has a terrific Saturday! :rose:

impressive said:
Good morning, friends! :kiss:

My mood is all over the damned place: elated, concerned, annoyed, amused, angry, stressed, disappointed, relieved, etc.

I'd like to zero in on the "elated" part and ignore the rest.

Lotsa work to do today. Cover art, editing, writing, promo, site/blog updates ...

Hope everyone has a terrific Saturday! :rose:
i feel certain that you are off doing your busy stuff and im left in the trail of your beautiful energy.
have a great day, gorgeous.

~~
im awake but not wanting to do much of anything that needs doing.. (lesigh)

vella_ms said:

Heya hun, hope your appointment today goes ok, wishing you well...like someone said...let's hope all they have to do is poke you a bit and its better ;) (or maybe let lucky do that... :devil: )

;) *hugs*

vella_ms said:
i feel certain that you are off doing your busy stuff and im left in the trail of your beautiful energy.
have a great day, gorgeous.

~~

I'm not being productive (yet). *grin*

I dreamt of you, y'know? You were on a spa table with a fluffy white towel draped over your backside ... getting acupuncture on your back. :D Lucky was standing beside you, asking you if it was anything like getting a tattoo.

Fallenfromgrace said:
Heya hun, hope your appointment today goes ok, wishing you well...like someone said...let's hope all they have to do is poke you a bit and its better ;) (or maybe let lucky do that... :devil: )

;) *hugs*
thank you sweetie. crossing fingers and hoping that if they do find anything, its easy to fix.
:kiss:

impressive said:
I'm not being productive (yet). *grin*

I dreamt of you, y'know? You were on a spa table with a fluffy white towel draped over your backside ... getting acupuncture on your back. :D Lucky was standing beside you, asking you if it was anything like getting a tattoo.
smiles. you have a very vivid imagination. where are yo in this dream and why arent we all nakey and writhing on a fur rug together? :devil:

vella_ms said:
smiles. you have a very vivid imagination. where are yo in this dream and why arent we all nakey and writhing on a fur rug together? :devil:

That was later ... after you were all blissed out on the acupuncture and again able to do that double vault twist 69 maneuver. :D

Fallenfromgrace said:
moving on, life is well...life. My mood is...relaxed. i have to say that venting some underlying anger during a debate last night has calmed me somewhat, thanks dampy ;)
Debate, huh? So that's what we did. I was kind of too doped to remember last night. ;)

Glad I could help. :kiss:

impressive said:
That was later ... after you were all blissed out on the acupuncture and again able to do that double vault twist 69 maneuver. :D
LOL
point taken!
:D

Today's my youngest's birthday (she's 3). My boys came in and sang to her first thing and then gave her birthday hugs. I melted a little.
Ex is out getting donuts for breakfast, so you can't beat that, really.
I have a morning full of errands and then I get to just hang out with the kids. It's going to be a good day.

I'm recovering from a late night last night. Kung fu holiday party. I don't drink alcohol, but I feel hung over. Had a lot of fun though :D (I'd put nanas, but I avoided dancing, and I don't want to be hypocritical ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back