The Woods have Eyes

Gabe619

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 10, 2005
Posts
3,648
The forests around the small fishing port of Marketsville had a dark history. The town had been there in one form or another since the 18th century and like any New England town it had it's share of myth and legend. Now having grown into a sizeable urban township dedicated to the fishing industry and tourism the residents of the town paid little to no heed of the urban myths of the woods surrounding their quaint township. And yet those myths had always been there, from Marketsvilles inception right through to the modern day. People didn't go into the forests after dark and even during daylight hours it was deemed risky, but these precautions weren't hammered into children from an early age, they were just fireside stories told to scare kids at bed time and as more and more people moved into the area who had no idea of the town's past the legends grew more and more diluted.

The odd cat or dog that vanished in the woods was simply put down to unfortunate circumstance and even the few missing hikers or motorists who stumbled into the foreboding tree's were shrugged off as accidents. However what had been forgotten by all but a very few of the older residents was the cause of the myths. The past sometimes comes back to haunt you and in Marketsville's case it had never left.

Statham Woulder was a sorcerer. A powerful one at that. He had caused mayhem in England until the country had gotten to hot to hold him and he had set sail for the new world. Landing with many other new settlers he had found his way to Marketsville, at the time a recent addition to the towns in New England, and lived quietly as he harnessed his powers. Unknown to him a Paladin had been dispatched to hunt him down and end him. His evil had left many innocents dead in England and the Church would not condone the sorcerer to continue to live to commit yet more evil. Their agent had hunted him down and their final battle had taken place in amongst the forests surrounding Marketsville. It had been a long and weary fight for both men, but in the end the Paladin won out, piercing the sorcerers heart with a holy blade. As Woulder fell to the ground, the trees all around, he used his dying breath to curse this place and the Paladins bloodline.

However he had used so much of his power to try and win the battle his curse was weak and useless. The Paladin had survived and decided to settle down in New England, he raised a family and his descendants lived on in America happily and unaware of their ancestors past. As for Woulder? His body decayed into the earth, but his evil spirit refused to die and instead leeched into the undergrowth and trees where he remained till this day. His hatred of the Paladin and his bloodline keeping him alive in some ethereal form, waiting for the day he could exact his revenge on the Paladins descendants. But none ever returned to Marketsville staying well out of Woulder's reach .... until now.
 
Present Day...

Ria Elisa Padalin laughed walking down the road with a few of her friends after partying most of the night.

" Come on! You said you weren't scared of anything we dare to go in!" They said laughing and teasing her

"I'm not! There is nothing in the forests but leaves ! That is an old tale told by the elders in this town to scare children and we are not children! We're all going to college at the end of the summer and my father warned me people went missing in there"

Her friends laughed at her making chicken sounds.

Ria huffed annoyed and stared into the dark woods. She had been raised in a strict Christian household and even being out this late and having had a drink would be frowned on by her parents. She was even still a virgin because they believed in abstinence until marriage.

"Fine! I'll go in for 10 minutes just to prove how ridiculous you guys are being!" She says grabbing her iPhone to use for light along the way and heading inside.

Ria looks around nervously gasping at sounds of leaves branches and some wild life in the woods unaware of the battle that took place there by her ancestor.
 
Last edited:
Woulder felt her presence even before she past under the outer trees of the forest. She was like a bright beacon compared to the other lesser souls of the town and he knew why immediately. She was a descent of the hated Paladin who had taken his life, a direct blood relative. He felt more focused, more alive than he had for centuries. The connection between him her blood ancestor giving him strength. Even as the trees closed in around her, cutting off her escape, he slowly manifested in the dark shadowed undergrowth, marvelling at having form again after so long. he looked at his hands, running his fingers over his arms, his head. he was dressed in his robes of power, the very robes he had died in. Naked under he felt the coolness of the night air on his skin and bare feet in the grass. A small spell allowed him to see in the dark and he found the girl as she stumbled onward into the forest. It was no difficulty at all for him to confuse her, disorientate her as he had done many victims in these woods before.

His lips curled into an evil smile. At last, he would have his revenge. He was about to cast a spell of such power it would have incinerated the girl when a thought occurred to him. Yes, he could kill her, but was that enough punishment for the Paladins bloodline? He thought about it, immediate satisfaction that would be gone in moment, or bringing humiliation and social degradation onto the family as a whole .... using this girl, this pure innocent child. Even from here he could feel her goodness, it was as if she was a white light in the darkness, it almost hurt him to look at her. But ... but if he could corrupt her somehow ... seduce her to his darkness ... send her back to bring embarrassment on her family ... The smile widened and he laughed, the sound carried on the breeze as it rustled the trees. He stepped into the small clearing she had just walked into and stood before her, hands clasped in front of him.

"Are you lost my child?" He asked, his voice calm, almost warm and inviting.
 
Ria grew more concerned and confused as she wandered deeper into the wood wondering if she should have went in this far. She prayed softly to herself as she went hoping nothing happened or she went missing in there.

She stopped suddenly and turned looking around she was lost! She calmed herself abd tried not to panic looking at her phone which had no bars in the forest. She suddenly came to a clearing in the woods and continued on seeing it was comfortable enough for her to sit.

She was so busy trying to get service she didn't hear the man approach her. He was older than her and seemed to live in the woods. She smiled realising she was right and the woods we're harmless , they had to be if this man was living in them.

She stood up nodding " Yes! I came in here on a dare by my friends and it's been past 10 minutes I don't know how to get back out I feel like I've been walking in circles" she said to the man happy at least she wasn't alone out here.

She blushed admiring the man's features slightly then scolded herself for admiring him in that manner. " Do you live in these woods?"She asks shyly hoping he wasn't a wanderer like herself
 
"In a manner of speaking, my child. I have been here a long, long time." Statham walked forward, his bare feet brushing the grass as his long dark blue robe did likewise. He smiled in a friendly fashion as he stood before her. "It is easy to become lost in these woods, especially at night. Perhaps it would be easier if you simply stayed with me this evening, here in the forest ... with me here nothing will harm you ... these are my woods. Everything here, be it tree or animal, obeys my will."

Even as he spoke a fox appeared at the clearing edge. It seemed to be sniffing the air as if trying to decide what the two people were doing. Woulder turned to look at the creature and raised an eyebrow. The fox let out a mewling noise and backed away before turning and running off into the woods. Statham turned back to the girl taking one of her hands, the one not holding the odd small lit box.

"Tell me about yourself, child? What is your name? Do you live in Marketsville?"

He pulled her gently to the soft grass, sitting cross legged before her, her hand still in his as his eyes sparked watching her face. He could feel her nervousness, and yet she also felt reassured by his presence, that made him smile. If only she knew. She had never been so close to death as she was right now.
 
Ria gave a small smile to the friendly man and saw how the woods agreed with him. She looked at his robe and said " I like your costume.. what are you dressed as?" She said sitting down in her dress with some space between them and him holding her hand.

" I'm dressed as alice .... from alice in wonderland but my name is Ria Padalin.. if you dont mind sir may i ask your name" she said blushing and slowly slid her hand away from his knowing her parents would freak out if they even knew she was alone and this close to a man.

She looked down in her bag and grinned " Well I have enough candy and chips here to last me till the morning at least" she giggled " and pulled out a tootsies ro'll " handing one to you " I should at least share since your offering to stay her with me"
 
Last edited:
"Dressed as ..?" Statham looked down at himself and chuckled. "I am dressed as what I am, girl, a Sorcerer. As to your garb ... Alice you say? I don't recognise the allusion you make with that name, however your own name is very pretty ... a pretty name for a pretty girl." He let his eyes wander over the costume Ria wore, recognising the bastardisation of the title Paladin in her surname. "It almost reminds me of the cloths girls from my own time wore. But you are far prettier than any of them."

He flicked his fingers and blue sparks leapt from the tips sending small glowing blue orbs to hover over them giving them light as he took the candy from her and popped it into his mouth. It was a strange taste, so sweet, chewy. He had never savoured such a deliciousness before. Finally swallowing he sensed her dismay at his small spell and chuckled.

"My name is Statham Woulder and I once knew your ancestor very well. The man who came here from England, the man who killed me in this very spot." His smile didn't waver as he explained all this. No doubt she was thinking him crazy now, a man alone in the woods in a robe? He could feel her anxiety and it fed his sense of enjoyment. "You are his direct blood descendant Ria and, unfortunately, it must be you who pays for his crimes in murdering me."
 
Ria grew a bit nervous hearing he say he was a sorcerer thinking he may have had a few drinks for the evening she and blushed as he complimented her. She gasped staring wide eyed at him as he did magic in front of her.

She moved away slightly her anxiety growing and she saw he seemed amused with her reaction. She had to wonder if someone drugged the candy she ate.

She listened to the man tell him who he was and had to smile hearing him finish and tell her she had to pay for the crimes of her ancestor. She paused for a moment and let out a giggle.

"Wow your really into your costume huh?" She said and ate more candy handing him some. She leaned back against the tree unsure why she wasn't running as far as she could but she felt calm and disoriented " And how exactly do you plan on punishing me Statham?"She said boldly and blushed at her words and apologized.

"Sorry...I don't mean to tease..just keeping conversation."She said and smiled widely
 
"Why, you will help me bring dishonour to my nemesis's family, child. I will use you as my tool to do this. I may not be able to physically leave these woods, but those who enter are mine to do with as i wish."

He stood, the robe opening slightly to reveal his naked form under it, his toned hard body and his erection. He didn't show any nerves, any shyness that his body was on display to this girl. If anything he seemed totally in command of the situation. He moved his hand slightly and long green tendrils moved under Ria's hands, curling around her wrists, holding them to the tree trunk now.

"Do you still think i am really into my costume, girl?" He smirked. He wasn't sure how log his physical form would last, this girl giving him the strength to become what he was this night. and although he wanted to make this last he simply couldn't risk it. if somehow he lost form she would escape or die and neither option was acceptable to him. "I can sense you are a virgin my dear, but I am sorry to have to inform you that by the morning that will no longer be the case."

He placed his fingertips on her forehead and smiled, taking away her inhibitions. It wouldn't last, the spell he was conjuring here would take time to fully come into being, days even, but slowly it would change her and he would be there, along for the ride to enjoy ever second and to poke and prod her into action if he felt the spell wasn't moving fast enough. But for tonight ... he would feel for the last time the physical pleasure of a woman.
 
Ria watched blushing as she saw the man's naked form beneath the robe he wore.She turned her head shyly trying not to look at him. She gasped as she was suddenly unable to move and held against the trees.

Her instinct was to panic but she found herself unable to in fact she couldn't do much of anything at the moment. " Please..don't hurt me" she said softly looking at the man as he stepped forward toward her saying that she would no longer be a virgin in the morning.

She began to whimper scared and began to protest then he touched her forehead and she became calm once more relaxing against the tree and willing as much as she wanted to fight it she couldnt.. the man was going to take her and her body was already growing wet to accommodate him.
 
"I won't hurt you, Ria, I need you. You will be my vessel, my instrument of revenge ... but first ..."

Statham crouched beside her, gently pushing her long skirt up her smooth toned legs. He smiled as he saw how incredibly sexy she was. It had been so long since he had enjoyed a female. His cock was stiff now, waiting for its chance. He released the vines holding her wrists and reached under her skirt as it bunched around her waist. He found her panties, again amazed by how the modern day allowed it's females to wander around in such small and exposing clothes. He gently pulled the panties down her legs, not wanting to tear or stain them,needing her to awaken in the morning totally unaware of this nightmare. He pushed her knees apart as he moved between them, stroking her face gently as he looked into her eyes.

"Do not worry, Ria, the pain will be fleeting and soon we will be together as one."

His voice was soft, determined, calm as he guided his cock head to her wet lips, smiling at the arousal he felt inside the girls body even while part of her mind fought him. She was strong, she would make a fine vessel for his revenge. He leaned down and kissed her lips, slowly becoming more passionate as with a short thrust he slipped his cock head inside her.
 
Ria cried out against his lips as she felt the slight pain from being penetrated and noted as he held her in place. She gasped at the intrusion and sighed at how good it began to feel. She looked at him wondering what he had meant by them becoming one.

She heard him groan as he slipped farther into her drawing a soft moan from her lips " Please..."She moaned trying to protest and it came out as something else. She bit her lip trying to fight the urges. This was sin! Having sex before marriage but something inside of her loved it and made her feel good.

She placed her hand against the tree trunk as he lifted her and began moving faster inside of her.
 
Her small plea of 'Please' could have meant please stop, or please continue, it was vague, but he could feel her body against his, feel her tightness around his cock as he sunk slowly inside, claiming her virginity, an important powerful part of this spell. The pleasure he felt was almost overwhelming, it had been so long, but the wait had been wort it to get his revenge. Now fully inside the girls body he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her up and against him so she was sitting on him, her back to the tree, their body pressed together. His naked now as the robe fell from his shoulders, she still fully dressed other than her panties laying on the grass beside them. He kissed her again, tasting her, wanting her as he begun to pump inside her, his hips moving smoothly in and out. It wasn't frantic or fast, but slowly and measured, enjoying this. She was so tight, her fresh virginity making this especially wonderful, like a tight warm wet vice around his cock.

"Yess, Ria, enjoy this, give into the pleasure. You know this is right, you know you need this." He whispered into her ear, his lips kissing her neck, biting softly. "Tell me what you want, tell me your desires, give in to me ... shout it to the world."

The spell was nearly complete, her virgin blood around his cock was the power behind it, but that was only her physical side being taken, for the spell to be completed her spiritual side must surrender as well. In the morning she would wake feeling maybe an ache, but otherwise totally herself, her morals intact as far she was aware, but slowly she would change as desires, needs and sinful lusts emerged inside her. He would be there, the voice in the back of her mind as confusion set in, supporting her, telling her it was ok, but for right now .... he needed her to give in to him.
 
Ria shook her head trying to fight the pleasure and closed her eyes trying to focus on something else. Her moans grew as she felt all of him inside of her stretching her out as the now bare man pumped into her with long slow strokes making her feel every inch of her.

She shivered with pleasure and opened her eyes back up looking at him panting " Please ...we can't do this...You-you don't have to do this Statham.." She said remembering his name as her moans grew louder " Uhhhh!" She cried out feeling herself slipping deeper into the spell she wanted him! " Go Faster...Deeper" she moaned holding onto him shouting it loudly

She was ashamed of herself for liking this sin so much and leaned her head back against the tree unaware of the spell that was taking place in her body.
 
"As you command." Statham smiled and laughed, getting a firmer hold on the girls hips and ramming into her now, picking up the pace.

It was nearly there, the final touches would be their joint orgasms and her surrender. he could sense her body winning the fight to give in to the pleasure, of course he couldn't take all of the credit, the spell was working it's magic, making her more pliable to the desires of her body, desires and pleasures she had been told all her life were wrong.

"Your foolish religion and social restrictions are for closed minded idiots, Ria. We are above them now, we are becoming one, you and I ... we will have my revenge."

His fingers dug into her toned firm young body as he grunted, gritting his teeth, trying to time it so he would cum with her. It wasn't necessary for the spell to work, but if it happened it would mean the results would be stronger giving him more of a presence in her mind. He felt his balls tightening, the old sensation to tell him his body was close now, he somehow managed to find more stamina in himself, going even faster, the sounds of her wetness mixed with the sound of his body ramming into hers echoed in the clearing with only the stars and the trees to witness this evil coupling.
 
Ria cried out holding onto him as he began ramming into her. "Uhhh yes!" She screamed trembling. She bit her lip trying to quiet some of he wanton moans. She felt herself building towards something that she never felt before and gripped his arms tightly.

She felt inside this was wrong the things he was making her feel and the way he talked about her religion she moaned more but wanted to protest him. "You... you worship uhhhhh ahhh" she cried out unable to finish her sentence as she felt him pump faster inside of her.

She kissed him feeling his lips upon her and his hands gripping her tightly by the ass " Uhhh Damn you... Your gonna make me.. uhhh god! " she screamed feeling herself begin to orgasm and sobbed with pleasure.
 
He had done it, held on ... just. As he felt Ria starting to orgasm, her pussy squeezing his cock hard, he let go and screamed his pleasure into the night. His cock throbbed hard, shooting streams of warm cum deep into the young girl, but it wouldn't make her pregnant, oh no, almost as fast as he shot it out of his body is vanished, becoming one with her body, entering her bloodstream. As spams overtook her young innocent body he felt his own orgasm fading and as it did he felt himself starting to become less corporeal. He felt himself being sucked into the girl as she began to black out from the sheer pleasure of her first orgasm. His body became one with hers, as he had promised her it would. The spell was finally completed and he would continue on inside her, a small voice in her mind. He ancestor had killed his physical body and trapped his spirit in these woods, now a descendant of that man would give him his freedom again.

The wind picked up a little, blowing through the clearing, rippling Ria's long skirt as it fell back around her waist, her body exhausted, her eyes closed. She was alone, no trace of the man known as Statham Woulder remained, even the robe that had fallen to the ground was gone, evaporating into the air. Hours passed and slowly the sun began to come up, the temperature rising.
 
Ria had woken up to a group of people chattering around her. She slowly opened her eyes seeing her friends and few officers rush toward her

"Ria Ria are you ok?" She heard them say. She looked around confused about what had happened last night and figure she must have dozed off in the woods and had a nightmare.

Her body felt a bit sore and she said " Uhhh my body aches.. I guess tree wasn't a good place to rest and see I'm alive guys nothing but woods out here" she said and grinned thinking she had won and having no idea how her dream last night had felt so real. When it look the forest once more getting a sense of something bad and sighed chalking it down to her being nervous about being there.
 
From within her mind, Statham watched through her eyes the looks of concern on her girlfriends faces and the two police officer standing hands on hips, obviously frustrated they had been pulled from what they considered more important duties to something that turned out to be nothing more than a prank gone bad. He smiled to himself, listening to her thoughts, she had no memory of what had transpired here, none at all ... oh, she may have the occasional nightmare as her memory tried to reassert itself, but that would be it, nothing serious, nothing to endanger him.

Deputy Robert Casters looked down at Ria in her Alice in Wonderland costume thinking what a gorgeous girl she was. he knew her from church and from saying Hi around town. He knew she was way out of his league. Firstly he was 26 and she 18, secondly her parents would never let her date a man older than her even if she wanted to, thirdly he was married. He knew he shouldn't feel attracted to other women, his vows at his wedding told him that, but it was so hard not to at least look. Besides he loved his wife so much, only married two years and a baby on the way. Still ... Ria was so lovely, pure, innocent and kind.

"Look, you head back into town with the girls, I'll take Ria down to the station to fill out a report. Her parents can pick her up there, ok?"

His colleague nodded and talked to Ria's friends who apologised to the girl still sitting by the tree, obviously upset they had caused this. As they walked away, Robert offered his hand to Ria.

"Can I help you up, Miss?"

Inside her head, Statham was still settling in to his new home, carving out a small but important section of the young girls mind. He wanted to see what he could do right now, what power he had already, although he doubted he much of any until his strength returned, but still ...

// What a handsome man, so tall, broad shouldered ... those tight clothes ... // He pushed at her mind a little.
 
Ria smiled at the officer and nodded as he helped her to from the ground her body slightly up against his. She sighed feeling herself lusting after the man and gently stepped away. " I'm sorry for the concern officer..I didn't realize how tired I had been last night or realized I had even fell asleep.

She said standing realizing that her underwear was a little out of place and subtly fixed them seeing how damp they were she blushed.

She found herself looking lustfully at the officer much like she had the older man in her dream last night.

"You know officer now that your here I feel much safer" she said rubbing his arm slowly and realized she was flirting and gasped.
 
"Well, I am here to protect and serve, Ria." Robert winked at the girl, looking at her hand on his arm, a little surprised, but putting it down to what she had been through. "Well, lets get you back into town, ok? I need you to just fill out a short report at the station and then your parents will be along to pick you up, ok?"

Together they walked back through the woods to where his patrol car sat on the outskirts of the forest. He opened the door for her and then walked around to get in his side. he started driving them back into town, it was around 9am, but luckily it was a Saturday so he didn't have to worry about Ria having to get to school.

In her head, Statham smiled. Well, that had gone better than he had thought it would. He wondered if Ria was actually hiding deep desires she naturally felt, but right now he couldn't delve into that part of her mind to find out her secrets. Instead he made do with keeping the girls inhibitions lower than normal, softly suggesting how strong Deputy Casters arms were in his uniform, how lucky his new wife was ... how maybe he wasn't getting any now his wife was pregnant. Statham felt a sense of satisfaction as he listened in on Ria's thoughts and memories. Everything she knew he now knew.
 
Ria held the officers arm as he escorted her to the patrol car. She was happy to be headed back home but also nervous about seeing her parents. Her father stepfather had been a Deacon not the church and her mother the deaconess.

She bit her lip as she got into the car wondering where these sudden thoughts of sex and sin and lust where coming from and sighed. "Officer... it's quite a ride into town...have you contacted my parents yet?" She said softly hoping he didn't.

She reached over grabbing the officers hand that was placed on his lap and said "Officer I'm just nervous ..you Go to the church...you know how strict my parents can be...I just wanted a little bit of fun sir" She said giving him a small smile " Its Halloween we all want fun right?" She said staring him up and down admiring his body in the uniform and then back out the window to stop the temptation.
 
Last edited:
"Um, well, no, no I haven't contacted your parents yet." Robert stated looking over at her as Ria took his hand in his. When she looked him over like he was some prize piece of meat he felt his face blush a little. "I guess ... I mean yes, we all want fun at Halloween ... your costume is very pretty by the way."

He'd said it before he could really think. It was the truth, but he should be professional here, he had no way of knowing if Ria was suffering from her night alone in the woods. He licked his lips as he drove into the town outskirts.

"I guess I could drop you home if you would prefer ... you don't have to fill out the report. It wasn't anything serious and perhaps it would be better for you to get some rest anyway. We'll just say it never happened ... ok?"

He smiled, one hand on the wheel as she held his other in his lap. Her hand was so soft, warm. He was a good churchgoing man, a husband, soon a father, he shouldn't be thinking how soft this young girls hand was in his lap.
 
Ria smiled looking down at her costume as he complimented her. " Thank you Robert...its a little bit dirty from falling asleep " she said rising it a bit to show him the stain. I know that my parents would be at the church at the time and the station would make the freak out more than they already would.

" Yes officer...I prefer going home..I want to shower and get out of this dress" she said rubbing some grass she saw out of it. " Any plans for later officer? Trick or treating?"she said rubbing small circles in his hand unaware why she was so aroused.

She looked down at his crotch then away quickly scolding herself "Stop it your a virgin!" She said and gripped the door handle trying to control my breathing.
 
"Home it is then." Deputy Casters said with a smile, turning down a side street heading in the direction of Ria's home. "I know your step dad, he can be strict, his religion is everything to him and your mom, but don't worry, I'm sure he will be more happy you are home safe than annoyed you got lost in the woods."

Her touch on his hand was heating him up. Was she doing this deliberately? But why would she? She knew he was married and his wife pregnant, she had come over for the baby shower. Besides she was a virgin, innocent, she didn't know how to seduce a man even if she wanted to ... so then was was every move she made, every word she spoke, sounding like she was trying to seduce him. He cleared his throat. He was imagining it, that had to be it. He had been pulling some long shifts, he was tired, it was all in his head. But that didn't stop his cock hardening in his pants and he couldn't hide the now obvious bulge because Ria held one of his hands and the other was on the wheel of the car.

"Um, tonight? Oh, I think I might stop over at a couple of parties, you know how the town loves celebrating Halloween. Unfortunately my wife Ellie ... you remember Ellie right? She is to far gone with the pregnancy to get out, but she insisted I go anyway ... um ... what were you planning?"

As he spoke they pulled into the driveway of Ria's house.
 
Back
Top