Wedding Scene ( open for F )

Wiley999

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Posts
555
At my son's < or brother's > wedding. The ceremony was very moving and romantic, mom and I were very proud of my son finally settling down.. The reception is very elegant. Friends and family members on both sides toasting and recounting some fun and some embarrassing stories. The cake cutting is jovial and well rehearsed, no one gets cake on themselves. The band kicks off the dancing and the party starts to get going.

My son and his new bride dancing and enjoying themselves then splitting up to spend time with friends. I ( the well dressed father in a tux ) dancing with my wife and guests. I then see my son take a bottle of champagne from the bar and head ( well stumble really ) outside towards the limos. I follow and watch him take off his bow tie and put it on the handle of a limo. I walk up and can hear him snoring passed out drunk at his own wedding .. i laugh and then take the bow tie off the handle and my mind races ... i take the bottle of champagne as well leaving him all alone and go to another limo further in the back and put the bow tie on the handle and slip inside with the bottle. I pour a glass and chuckle to myself thinking perhaps he hasn't settled down quite yet, and who ever is coming is in for a big surprise / But then again why shouldn't i have some fun with this to teach whoever it is a lesson ...

I hold my breath as i hear a pair of high heels stop outside the door, i slide a little further back in the limo my face hidden in the darkness ... my eyes widen as i see who it is that opens the door .. ( feel free to surprise me !! ...>
 
bump for a lovely weekend for a wedding
feel free to jump in or pm me ..
 
OOC Ashley. 22 5’5 130 shoulder length black hair 34c chest

I had changed from my wedding gown to a baby blue pleated button down dres about 3” above the knees, sheer white pantyhose and 3”strappy heels matching the dress. I had planned to sneak to a limo with my new hubby for some public place fun before we left the reception. My heeks echo on the concret ground in the parking lot i look for the limo he mentioned. Seeing the bowtie i figure thats the one. I open the door sliding in. As i close the door i gasp seeing not my new hubby but my..... new father in law??!
 
hearing the heels clicking on the concrete and then smiling and holding my breath as they stop outside the door.

I smile wide and lift a glass of champagne up as i see the dark hair of my freshly minted daughter in law. I watch her settle into the leather seat and i see how high her dress rides on her smooth young thighs before she turns he eyes to me and i watch how big they get as well as how big her breasts push out as she takes a deep breath.

" hello sugar " i say confident and strong and hand her a glass of champagne .. "
" My son is sleeping it off in the other limo and well i thought this might be a good time to get to know each other a little better "
"You looked like an angel today" and i lift my glass to my lips and sip
 
“Wha what are you doibg here? I. I shouldnt be here” i say kind of seeing how you are “undressing” me with your eyes. In a calm yet firm tone you just tell me relax, you wont be gone long your guests wont notice” you comment on my toned body and boldly tge buttons on my dress offering me more wedding money “per button”.
 
My son can take care of you in certain ways, but as the head of the anderson household, I can take care of you in many others and in some ways better than my son....

undoing each button with a dollar amount attached to each .. money you know i have as i was easily able to help your parents and pay for more than 1/2 the wedding and encouraged some extravagances.
$100
$200
$500
as more and more flesh is exposed and glows in the light of the moon above coming through the sunroof til your dress is pushed off your shoulders and my eyes drink in what was supposed to be for my son ... I do not hear a protest as the numbers get higher and the dress is pushed down to your waist
$700
$1000

I look at your dress bunched around your hips and the matching shoes ..
I pet your hair and smile .." i do love when a woman matches ... "
and my eyes drift down
 
Blushing heavy now as i hope you dont see im shaved and pantiless inder my white pantyhose. As my perky 34C’s heave in the lacy white front hook bra, white heels pantyhose and bra, dress bunched around waist. “This is a mistake we shouldnt do this” i stammer half hearted protesting.
 
i rarely make mistakes and i dont think i have made a mistake with you ... " i say confident and strong and my fingers make quick work of the front clasping bra and your your full breasts spring free and i note the color and stiffness of your nipples.

I dip a finger into the cold champagne and i let drops of the bubbly liquor drip on the end of your nipples and i watch and listen to the reaction it has on your body and then look into your eyes to see the reaction it has to your mind
 
You comment on my perky 34Cs saying you miss your wife’s being this perky. I gasp as the champagne hits my now exposed nipples. Blushing hard, you my new father in law and all. Then i see a wicked grin on your face and see you know notice im shaved and pantiless under my pantyhose.
 
Last edited:
i watch the blush coat your face and cheeks and neck and down to those perky 35 c's and i cup them strong and firm and warm ... " who says more than a handful is a waste" and i chuckle and move towards you more into you as i cup and squeeze and push them up and together and roll your hard nipples in my fingers ...and thumbs

feeling and watching your body react to my attacks and groping ... i take the bottle of champagne to my lips and fill my mouth then i lower my mouth to your nipples and suck them into the cold bubbling liquid and swirl the liquid and my tongue around your nipples and feel how they stretch along my tongue ...

I pull off and see how deeper the flush is on your body and i smile and then lean to you kissing you and sharing the champagne and bubbles which have turned warmer now from contact with your flesh.

Kissing you moaning into your mouth i take your left hand with the ring my son only hours before placed on your delicate painted finger and i guide it between us to my cock in my tux pants and squeeze your hand around it.

I want more ... i say confidently and urgently ...

Do you want more ...?" i say and look into those eyes that shone so much with love for my son .. my eyes now turning red with lust for my new daughter in law
 
I heavuly blush saying “we shouldnt do this!” My nipples rock hard from exposure and the tense nature of this situation. I feel your hand under my dress and palm my shaved pussy through the nylon material before no sign of panties emboldens you and you begin poking and proding with two fingers at the thinly covered entrance to your daughter in law’s newlly married pussy aa the low light of the limo glistens off my nipples, wet with champagne.
 
" You are right we shouldn't "
"We shouldn't do this " and i suck hard on a nipple pulling it with my mouth and then my teeth and then releasing it with a wet pop and watching it spring to the top of your full breast then attacking the other and sucking it harder and biting a little harder and the wet POP echos in the limo
"and we definately shouldn't do this .." I say and i push my fingers up against your thin panties stretching them on your warm flesh til a little hole starts and then i push it open more and more and push a finger then 2 against your pussy and start to rub your clit with the pads of my big fingers..
"and we most assuredly shouldnt do this " i say and take your left hand with the ring my son just put on your hand a few hours ago and wrap it around my stiff cock in my tux .. and squeeze your hand around it
 
I pull my hand off ans say “NO we mustn’t i am married to your son!” I may have moved hand away, but wether out of shock or only a half protest, i dont move your hand from between my nylon clad thighs. Even after i gasp from hearing the fabric tear from a hole now in them. Your fingers rubbing my hairless slit. My mouth and eyes say no, but the body seemingly berays me in the wedding party limo and due to the taboo nature of this encounter.
 
you are married to my son you are now part of the family .. and i am head of that family ... " i say and firmly push my finger up against your newly married pussy lips and wiggle til they part and then seat my finger inside and feel your pussy clamp and squeeze on my finger and i watch those eyes that were just moments ago saying no ...

and before your mouth can say anything i cover it with mine and push you against the back seat for more leverage and push deeper ...

my nostrils flare now at the scent of your sex and perfume and flesh and i grrrrrrr into your mouth
 
I gasp as i feel the thin nylon barrier give way and tear as you slide two fingers into my tight hairlesss pussy. You gain leverage pinning me to the back of the seat as your strong fingers wiggle inside me. You comment you have not felt a tight pussy in some time each time i protest, your mouth cover mine as my body begins to betray me snd protest less and less to your touch.
 
Back
Top