Cum in Bras

I came in a bra one time for my ex, while she was in the shower. Her mom was staying at the house, came into our room and borrowed her bra. I found out later that day.

I asked the wife if she liked the surprise in her bra. She told me she didn't know what I was talking about. When I explained she, explained that she gave her mom permission to go into our room and borrow one. So my GF's mother wore my cum on her tits all day.

Fuck,thats hott

That's a very pretty bra. Is there any chance you can show us photos of your cum in it and if the label? I'd love to see the size and brand.

I cant really take credit for the bra lol

But next time I'll take photos of the results and post here!

Dollie

I rarely wear a bra. But my husband has cum in my bikini tops, halter tops, and blouses. Mostly I like men to cum directly on my boobs.
Going out in public that way is so exciting. No one knows but us yet I feel everyone is looking.

I rarely wear a bra. But my husband has cum in my bikini tops, halter tops, and blouses. Mostly I like men to cum directly on my boobs.
Going out in public that way is so exciting. No one knows but us yet I feel everyone is looking.

Bikini sounds fun, I'll have to try that :)

I love this idea. But I love it the most when a guy cums on the bra when she is wearing it

I love cum on my tits, and wearing someones cum in public is erotic as fuck. But bras are hard to clean.

Funny I've just recently been exploring wearing cum filled bra and cum soaked panties.

What I've found is the needs to be fresh for best enjoyment. Not so when it dries up :(

The best way, at least in my opinion, is to go to the club, bar, party etc. and do what ya gotta do to get hubby and whoever ready to cum pull the front of your panties and bra out and guide their about to erupt cocks to the launching pad, filling your bra cups and dripping down over your hood into panties.
Get up and go clubbing, just make sure to get additional refills :D

Funny I've just recently been exploring wearing cum filled bra and cum soaked panties.

What I've found is the needs to be fresh for best enjoyment. Not so when it dries up :(

The best way, at least in my opinion, is to go to the club, bar, party etc. and do what ya gotta do to get hubby and whoever ready to cum pull the front of your panties and bra out and guide their about to erupt cocks to the launching pad, filling your bra cups and dripping down over your hood into panties.
Get up and go clubbing, just make sure to get additional refills :D

Arianne, you sound like a lot of fun, I'd be happy to provide refills ;)

Back