Adventure,Riches, and Romance (closed for LexiLove)

Alter took Vega. Smiling down at his son. When Vega took a hold of his finger he said "hes so young and already has a good grip. My little Vega my little star." He sat there holding Vega for several minutes.
 
"Yes and he has your sucking power too."she said. After a bit Karina took Vega back and placed him in his crib. She sighed softly as she looked at her son. "Just like his father....hun....I'm nervous...without Imani....I would be lost. You have to take another job."she said.
 
Alter shook his head. He said "there is no rush we have the money coming in from the guild members we can get by on that. There is no rush for me to take another job not till Vega is a bit older."
 
"Yes but I thinking of teams may need your help. I overheard they want to take a job in the mountains."she said. Soon snuggling up to Alter, nuzzling his chest. Kissing it softly before using him as pillow.
 
Alter listened as they laid there. He said "I will think about it but I also won't leave my wives alone if they feel they need me. You both come first always."
 
"Imani would go with hun. I would feel better if she went along. I will be alright with our son."she said. Imani soon walked in with a look on her face. "They are heading for the mountains once the storm blows over....we should go with. The team needs our guidance."she said A pound at the door caused Vega to wake up crying. Karina crawled over and scooped him up, comforting him. Mad as he had just fallen back asleep.
 
Alter sighed the guild knew they weren't suppose to knock on there wings door especially bang on it like that. He stood up heading to the door. He opened it and said "the rules are clear how your spose to contact us when were on this floor and pounding on the door is not one of them what is it?" Iritation evident in his voice.
 
Karina began to get Vega to stop crying. The member felt horrible about it, "I am sorry but we need you downstairs they are agruing over her. Breaking things downstairs and causing a mess."he said. Karina sighed as Vega fell asleep against her chest. Her wife walked over by Alter.
 
Alter headed down stairs seeing the commotion. He shouted "WHAT BY THE GODS IS GOING ON HERE!!" Getting everyone attention as he waited for a explanation as to why this commotion was happening.
 
Hearing Alter shout caused Vega to wake back up. "You! Kicking her out with no vote! That is unfair...figured you got to fuck her cunt then just kick her aside. Why does it matter you got two already, plus the fact you can't fuck one because she with child....not even wife material some the word." Oh that pissed Imani off but they heard some else come down the stairs. "Stop with the fucking yelling!! My son is sleeping. Deal with the fact the whore is gone!! Don't like it then leave!! I hear one more person yelling i will beat their ass myself."she screamed.

Karina went back upstairs and comforted Vega. Dead tired as she got him to sleep before she crashed herself.
 
Alter narrowed his eyes at everyone. He said "you heard my wife no more fighting. No more yelling no more breaking stuff. First off me and that woman never had sex. Secondly what my wives can and can't do for me is no ones business but my own. Third if you want a vote fine we will have a vote. The first bit of evidence I want to put forward is that she tried to slip me something while we were all at the inn during our mission."
 
"He is telling the truth....I saw her."one said. The others began to speak up and more things came to truth. The vote happened and of course she was kicked out. Imani headed back to find Karina asleep.
 
Alter sighed once that was settled. He said "Me and Imani will be joining the group heading into the mountains there dangerous this time of year and we want you to have a experienced guide. Im heading back to my families wing to pack supplies. Heading upstairs he said "sorry some of the guild didn't take kindly to our decision to kick out that woman till they heard the full story how she had tried to drug me. shes gone now."
 
Imani stopped Alter and pulled him into a hug. "I know but we'll head out in the morning. Karina is asleep as well Vega. We will explain in the morning. Let's head to bed."she said. Smiling as she lead him to their room. Soon joinging Karina in bed.
 
The next morning all were awake, Karina was tending to Vega. He was much calmer this morning. Though she was sad hearing her lovers were leaving. Imani sat down in the bed, making sure Karina was comfortable.
 
Alter sat down and said "are you sure your going to be okay hun. Imani can stay with you if you need someone. Im sure once Vega is older he will be able to come along on jobs. I know you miss being out there as well." Kissing her forehead as he said "If you want Imani to stay just say the word."
 
Karina smiled at then before kissing Alter. "I should be fine the other healers will help.....just stay safe."She said. Holding Vega out so Alter could hold him before they took off. Giving Imani a kiss before sitting back. Taking Vega as he woke up to feed.
 
Alter held his son. Kissing his forehead before handing him back to Karina so he could feed. He kissed Karina and said "we will be back soon." Slinging his gear over his shoulder as him and Imani met the group out at the stables. Mounting up they began the first part of there travel.
 
Karina made sure to give them each a kiss. Knowing they would be back as soon as they could. Imani headed out and mounted up before they headed out. They had made good time as they headed up the mountain. Making camp in a cave so they were save from any new weather.
 
As they made camp he remembered doing this with Karina and Imani. Smiling at the memory. He stoked the fire as Him and Imani and the party taking the job waited out the night.
 
Imani snuggled up to Alter knowing he was probably concerned about Karina. [color =#9400D3]"She is fine...I asked an older healer to keep an eye on her."she said. [/color] Soon giving her husband a kiss before laying down.
 
Alter nodded and said "I know I just can't wait till Vega is old enough to begin training so he can come along with us on jobs even if he won't do actual fighting he can still travel with us. I know a part of Karina probably still misses being out here with us." He soon kissed her. His tongue tracing her lips as he asked for permission to deepen the kiss.
 
Imani pulled him close as the kiss deepened. "I know hun....but he's healthy and has quite the appetite."she said. Soon snuggling up to Alter before nuzzling his neck.
 
They slept soundly the next morning the party heading deeper into the mountains. He felt the cliff side shake as something seemed to startle the horses. He said "what in gods name is that." A shadow overcasting the mountain side as a pair of leathery wings carried a large blue dragon across the sky. He said "by the gods everyone take cover now!" The dragon opening its mouth as it let loose a bolt of lightning hitting the side of the mountain the debri and rocks barely avoiding hitting anyone seriously as they took shelter back in the cave. He said "fuck thing must of moved in recently its defending its territory."
 
Back
Top